003.

eleven zero nine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the themepark from where they were was quite far. all of them had to take bus. are you curious who went? colton.. myself... belle and a bunch of people from a group called teentop. wait- is he part of a boy group called teentop? damn. no wonder I've seen him somewhere. avery thought that in her mind. she is part of a girl group called t-ara and she's pretty close to them but you know, there is no one older than 1992. i heard their leader is older than me by a year. they all sat at the back of the bus, sitting in two groups. avery sat beside her best friend and colton was in front of her. others, well, behind them.  

herself and belle really loved bus ride. they ever took a bus from one place to another and alight at the place where they first boarded. that was what they will always do when they were simply at the edge or you all call it, stress. both of them didn't spoke to one another, even colton too. their eyes were busy with their earpiece. avery's phone was playing her all time favourite song, ikon's wait for me*. however, she can't enjoying it because only the teentop boys were making noise. avery heard them talking about the girls they had a crush on and fighting over who was much more prettier. her earpiece was already in maximum volume. 

. shut up guys. 

avery turned her head, took off her earpiece and darted a cold glare at the boys behind her. 

"can you boys for once just remain silent for 5 mins? i need peace."

everyone of them remained quiet. she didn't really dare to look at their eyes because she reasoned with herself that they were simply noisy and they didn't do anything major that is wrong. turning her head back, she saw someone sitting alone right beside her. guess who? it's that guy. that guy. under her breath, avery whispered to herself, "chase..". that slick hair. the denim outerwear and also his jawline. she was trapped in her own fantasy land. admiring on how chase simply fits her ideal appearance for a guy. 

"a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter