004.

eleven zero nine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the atmosphere there was one of the best that avery ever encountered. everyone was simply laughing and cracking jokes as they go along. one hand with drinks and the other with their food. avery did joined the fun but when it comes to group walking, she will always walk the last. reason being- since young, she admired her mother so much. truthfully, she thought that she could be her mother one day. but that's impossible. her mother have been single handedly taking care of her and her older brother. you name it, from protecting them from the bad neighbours to working to wee hours everyday to pay her and her brother's school fees. well maybe, she could be that one day when she have children. but.. idols? children? are you serious?

one of the rides that they took was a transformers ride. it was a 3d ride, of course, with glasses. all you need to do is sit in a car and it will take you to the screen and that's where it will lead you to the 3d world. however, something that avery and everyone hate, especially chunji, the queue was unbearable. they waited for 35 mins for their turn. that's long for a ride. the other rides were just okay. avery's favourite was transformers and the mummy ride. it was an indoor rollercoaster and it was damn dark. hell yeah, avery would obviously love it. it's dark themed. 

they stood outside the mummy ride. belle took the lead and asked for the pairings or the number of those going in. who didn't felt like it was supposed to take care of all of their bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter