001.

eleven zero nine.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*txt // from: colton
you free on the 9 to join us for the trip?

avery was really keen in the invitation for the trip that colton was talking about. it has been a few times since he invited her to come along but since she was too busy with her own personal matter. this wasn't a trip that was like going overseas or anything. more like a group going to a theme park together. avery quickly unlocked her mobile and replied colton. 

*txt // to: colton
i'm free. :)

after sending that particular text, she continued what she was doing earlier. wait what else does she have to do on a boring sunday- oh catch up on her favourite tv show. this was something she rarely does because her television is always taken by her dad and never by anyone else in the house. minutes past, her phone notifications start over flowing. avery glances to her phone before giving a sharp stare, groaning at the non stop notifications. ugh shut up. 

the noise continued on and on. avery gave up. she switched off her television and went forward to grab her phone on the table. what the hell? 178 notifications? she unlocked her phone and tapped on her LINE. it was a LINE group that consisted with those who were invited to follow on the trip. she sighed. why must there be a LINE group? it would be dead after that trip. how useful. 


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter