Definitely

Change The Unapproachable [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So where are we going?" Hyomin asked once Woohyun took them away from Myungsoo and Jiyeon who were glaring at each other.

"We're gonna go biking around the Han river. Of course if you don't like it we could go somewhere else." Woohyun answered as they were walking to hail a cab.

"No, I'd love to! I haven't been there in so long." Hyomin chirped.

"How long?"

"Eh, twelve years, or so."

"Wow that's uh... bit of a long time." Woohyun said opening the taxi door for her.

"Our father never really let us go anywhere except for school, business parties, and occasionally walks. We only got to do these stuff freely when he goes on trips."Hyomin replied like it was nothing, getting inside.

"To Han river please." Woohyun said to the driver before turning to Hyomin again. "That sounds like a really hard life."

"I would say I got used to it, but saying that would be a lie." Hyomin said bitterly. "She left me and Jiyeon whn I was 11 years old and took my brother wth him." she added with a sigh. "I want to hate her for just leaving us just like that but I just can't. I miss her so much and so does Jiyeon."

"I'm so sorry." Woohyun said looking at her sympathetically.

"Everyone says that but it doesn't change anything." she remarked.

Woohyun rubbed her shoulder then assured "I'm sure she misses you too."

"Out of the many people who said those stuff, you sound most sincere." Hyomin said with a slight smile.

As they arived they went to rent a bike.

"Jeongmal jwesonghabnida(I'm really sorry(formal)) but we only hae one bike available right now since the others are in repair."

"Ah gwenchanayo(its okay(formal)) we can just share the bike." Woohyun said handing th money while Hyomin was still looking out to the river.

The person brought out a bike that looked like this.

"Joeun nahlboneseyo(have a nice day)" he said before going back inside.

"Get on." Woohyun said positoning himself over the seat.

"Are you sure its safe for me to rde on a seat like this?" Hyomin asked with uncertainty carefully getting on the seat behind him.

"Its perfectly fine, I'm a good biker." he said with a smirk as he started pedaling without a notice.

Hyomin screamed befor holding on his shirt for her life.

"You should hold on tighter, I didn't even start our joyride." Woohyun said with a laugh as he started pedalng faster.

"Naaaamm Woooohyuunn! Hyomin whined+yelled before locking her arms around Woohyun's waist.

Woohyun smiled grinned and contined at that speed.

While Woohyun continued Hyomin suffered from having hair in her face. But because she had arms around Woohyun, there was nothing she could do about it. She tried flicking her head around but that put more hair in her face. So to just block out the wind she buried her face in Woohyun's back.

Woohyun stopped when they came to a place where there weren't people around. But Hyomin did not notice that and kept her arms around him and her face burried in his back.

Do you like my body that much?" Woohyun joked.

"What?" Hyomin said, puzzled "Oh we're here." she noticed as she slowly pulled her arms away in embarrassment.

"Its fine if you keep doing that, I don't mind." he laughed as he got up from th bike.

"Shut up Woohyun ert." Hyomin said as she angrily stomped away because she was blushing right now.

"So what do you think is happening with your sister and Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked casually walking over to her.

"I don't know. Jiyeon isn't the type to open up to just anyone so I'm not sure how they will get along with each other."

"Yeah your sister is pretty uh... private and reserved."

"Everyone thinks she has a "y" attitude when she's just.. traumatized. No one wants to approach her but it looks like Myungsoo's an exception."

"Yeah Myungsoo's weird. I don't get it but hes attracted by those kind of people."

"My sister and Myungsoo is pefectly fine. What do you mean by "those kind of people"?!" Hyomin said turning protective of Jiyeon.

"I-I didn't mean it that way! I-"

"I thought you wouldn't think that way about my sister." Hyomin said with a dissapointed frown.

*God your an idiot Nam Woohyun! I shouldn't have said that about her sister. I feel so guilty now.* "I-I'm sorry.

"If a person stutters, I can't hear their sincerity very clearly. If they are sincere they would just say it straight up with confidence." Hyomin said with a pause before sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter