Not accidental or forced

Change The Unapproachable [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jiyeon! Do you want to go out?!" Hyomin asked as she barged in without knocking which made Jiyeon almost fall out of her chair. "Oops sorry! What are you doing?"

"I can't do this! I can't just email him like this. I'm not ready." Jiyeon said trembling.

"You're talking about the letter right?" Hyomin asked while Jiyeon nodded. "Its okay if you're not ready. I'll help you get through this."

"So what were you talking about? Going out?" Jiyeon asked, more relaxed.

"Yeah, Woohyun called me and asked if you want to go somewhere." 

"You have each others numbers?"

"Yep, don't you have Myungsoo's number?"

"No and why would I want it?!"

"To be honest they are pretty cute."

"Say that in front of father and your dead unnie."

"Anyway, please can we go?"

"Why can't you go by yourself?"

"Because I don't want it to be awkward! Duh!"

"Ugh do I have to?"

"Yes! I'm your older sister so you have to listen to my orders! Quickly get dressed. Something that's not all monotone and depressing!"

"There's nothing wrong with black unnie!"

"Yeah nothing wrong if you wear all black if you're a goth, emo or vampire." Hyomin muttered before leaving the room.

"I heard that!" Jiyeon yelled while she was leaving.

 

"All ready?" Myungsoo asked as they came out of their house.

"Yeah, we're done. Now where are you taking us?" Jiyeon asked in a dull tone.

"Actually we're gonna split up. I'm taking Hyomin somewhere and Myungsoo is going to take you somewhere." Woohyun said.

"Unnie I don't want to be alone with that guy..." Jiyeon said in a low voice.

"I have a name, you know. Besides you were alone with me yesterday." Myungsoo said, a bit annoyed.

"You two figure it out. I'm gonna go now. Come on Hyomin let's go!" Woohyun concluded before he left with Hyomin.

After they left it was like they had a staring contest.

  

After two minutes... still the same.

Jiyeon who couldn't take it anymore finally snapped "Well?!"

"What."

"Didn't you say we were going somewhere?!"

"Didn't you say you didn't want to be alone with me?!"

"Oh god seriously? Then fine! You can leave, for all I care." Jiyeon said, pissed.

"So you do want to go somewhere, huh?" Myungsoo asked while smirking.

"I. DON'T. CARE."Jiyeon said each word clearly.

"Okay come on, let's go!" Myungsoo exclaimed taking her to his car.

"Yah! Where are you taking me?!" Jiyeon asked, panicking.

"Somewhere that I enjoy going to." Myungsoo answered buckling the seatbelts and locking the door so she won't excape.

"You are so annoying." Jiyeon said under her breath.

"Heard that too."

Jiyeon just gave a glare and stared out the window.

"Jiyeon we're here." Myungsoo said.

"What is this place?" Jiyeon asked looking at the exterior.

Myungsoo unlocked the door then answered "It's a music store, duh."

"And the reason why we're here is...?"

"Because I want to be here. Now, let's go!" Myungsoo said, stating the obvious and pulling Jiyeon to the store.

"Myungsoo, your here!...with a girl. Ooh you got yourself a girlfriend?" the young store owner greeted.

"Yeah, I did."

"What?" Jiyeon asked in confusion.

"Just go with it." Myungsoo whispered. "So I won the bet, huh?"

"Yeah, yeah. 30 percent off of the guitar you had your eye on."

"Thanks Jaejoong hyung. Hundred bucks more and it's mine right?" Myungsoo asked while Jaejoong nodded.

"Here you can play around with it for a while." He said handing over the guitar to Myungsoo.

Jiyeon just followed Myungsoo who was walking over to a chair. "So you just used me to get your precious guitar?"

"I wouldn't say used, I would say uh... you helped." Myungsoo said playing a few notes.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes then started to walk away.

"Wait Jiyeon!" Myungsoo yelled quickly walking to Jiyeon.

"What. You got 30 percent of your guitar so I'm gonna leave. What do you have more bets?" Jiyeon said looking bored.

"Stay, please?" Myungsoo said.

"Fine. I don't even have a ride right now so, okay." Jiyeon gave up walking back.

"Here, do you want to try playing?" Myungsoo asked carefully placing the guitar into her arms. "You can play the A chord by putting three fingers down here on string D, G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter