Break Free

Change The Unapproachable [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie what the heck are you talking about?!" Jiyeon hissed at her sister who was just smiling.

"Jiyeon its our chance to have freedom! A chance where we can escape from this cage." Hyomin said trying to persuade her.

"No matter how tempting that sounds, I'm not going anywhere with people I just met a minute ago." Jiyeon said.

"Come on we're not gonna do anything bad to you guys. Right Myungsoo?" Woohyun said as he nudged his friend who was not talking at all.

"Huh? Oh um yeah we're not gonna do anything." Myungsoo said as he turned his attention back to his friend.

Jiyeon glanced at him for a few moments then said "I'm not sure about this... what if father finds out?"

Hyomin frowned then said "Why are you always so afraid of father?"

"Because- nothing." Jiyeon sighed.

"So where are we gonna go?" Hyomin asked turning to the boys.

"Mall?" Woohyun suggested.

"Well we already have lots of clothes." Jiyeon said.

"I'm guessing you guys only have gowns like that so we're gonna go buy casual wear." Myungsoo replied.

"Why do we need casual wear?"

"Because you princesses are gonna be hanging out with us very often." Woohyun said as he playfully winked.

"Princesses?" Jiyeon mumbled.

"Yep! Come on let's go!" Myungsoo exclaimed before gesturing for them to come out of the gate to their car.

Jiyeon hesitantly looked at Hyomin who was walking to them willingly then followed the three.

 

 

"Okay we're here." Myungsoo said as he parked the car in the lot of the mall.

"Pretty cool right?" Woohyun asked getting out of the car and opening the door for Hyomin.

"Yeah I guess. Its as big as our mansion in America." Hyomin said.

"Your house is that big?!" Myungsoo said opening the other door for Jiyeon.

 "Yes, our father is very rich so he owns things like that." Jiyeon answered carefully stepping out.

"Are you sure you can walk in those for the whole day?" Woohyun asked pointing to their uncomfortable looking shoes and dresses that come up to their knees.

"Then what do you suggest we wear?" Hyomin asked following the boys to the building along with her sister.

"Come on we'll go take you guys to where normal girls shop." Woohyun said before taking them to a shop.

Myungsoo grabbed a bunch of clothes then handed them to the girls. "Try wearing these." He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter