CH 3 : Tell me your wish

Hyung ! I want to make babies with you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Yoonmin couple is now in their bedroom. Jimin was fidgeting on the couch alone since Yoongi went to take a bath to freshen up a bit. Jimin was worried that he started to bite his plump swollen lips.

"Why Yoongi sounds so serious? Have I done something wrong? How do I tell him that I want little bear on my own?”.

Yoongi who just came out from the toilet saw his husband who was in a deep thought. A smile carved across his face. He knew that his simple words would make the latter turns worrisome. He walked towards his husband who seems like didn’t sense his presence yet. Yoongi sat beside Jimin then lay on the couch with head on Jimin’s meaty laps. Jimin startled as he felt a pressure on his legs. He then felt a bit peace as he saw his husband’s handsome face. He ruffled Yoongi’s orange hair. Yes people, Yoongi still had his hair dyed to orange. Why?

“It is because I don’t want to look old when I stand by your side Jiminnie. Blame your baby face honey!”.

Jimin laughed as he flashback the memories of the younger version of his husband and him (oh plez Jimin it was just a year ago) when they are preparing for their marriage. They went to a salon with Yoongi’s mom. Well the whole salon was surprised when the groom was the one who made a fuss on his hairstyle more than the “wife”. Yoongi’s mom reaction is so hilarious at that moment.

“Son, did u knock your head somewhere? Yoongi-ah. The suit is white. And now you want your hair dyed to orange. Yoongi-ah people will think that our Jiminnie is married to a walking orange”.

“Mom, trust me. I want to look young too. So I’m cute like Minnie”.

Jimin could only nod after he heard that because yes he was very sure that his hyung knocked his head somewhere. But, as expected by Yoongi yes, he turns out to be freaking handsome. He looks hellishly charming when he wore the white suit. He looked illegal. Even the guests thought he should be in the Cullen family. His dyed hair that was gel up and push back makes he seems more charming. So charming that Jimin almost trip on the isle but luckily his father hold him tight as if he knew that this would happen.

 

 

A peck on his lips woke Jimin up from his down memory lane session. He looked down and saw Yoongi is staring at him with a pouty face. Jimin giggles again because Yoongi looked freaking cute that people might confuse who is hyung between them (in your dreams Jimin).

“Sorry Hyung, I was distracted by your hair just now. You know I have a thing with your hair”, Jimin the leans down to kiss his husband’s forehead.

“Fine, okay now about the thing I want to talk with you. Actually I want to ask your permission t-“and Yoongi’s words were cut down by Jimin who suddenly hitched loudly and held Yoongi tight in his embrace.

“Andwaeee hyung, I won’t let you leave. Hyung I only have you. You can’t ditch me like this. You already promised me hyung”, said Jimin again like a rap but this time it sounds like a sappy-soap-drama-rap because Jimin started to tear up and shake his head rapidly on Yoongi’s chest.

That manages to make the older one lost his words people. He was so shocked that any of his limbs seems malfunctioning right now. Jimin who kept sobbing on Yoongi’s warm chest wailed more when his husband didn’t seems to respond to his cry.

“Jimin-ah! Min Jimin! Baby! What are you talking about? Never in my mind, have I had a thought to leave you. Never, babe,” Yoongi exclaimed while peppering butterfly kisses on top of Jimin’s head to calm the younger but the tears never stop.

Yoongi was now worried since Jimin might sick if he cried more.

“This won’t do,” Yoongi thought.

He jolted up carefully while hugging his still-crying-husband and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter