CH 2 : Dinner

Hyung ! I want to make babies with you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

             “Chotte meri, Hoi Hoi Hoi.. La la Li la..”

Jimin was singing cheerfully in the kitchen while cooking dinner for his husband Yoongi. He was so focus that he didn’t hear the creaking sound of the front door of his house. Yoongi grins upon seeing his little sweetheart dancing and sing sang in the kitchen while wearing a too big and fluffy sweater that was Yoongi’s.

 

“I shouldn’t buy clothes to him if he rather wears what is mine every day. Hehe”, thought Yoongi.

 

Yoongi crept into the kitchen carefully not to disturb his cute husband who was wiggling his too-big--for-a-man while switching off the stove.

 

“Boo”, Yoongi blew air into Jimin’s ear then backhug his now-startled husband.

 

Jimin smiled softly. Nahh he’s not going to shout and scream of shock like drama always did. He knew his husband’s touch so well. He turns around and wrapped his hands circling Yoongi’s neck. He tip toed and pecked Yoongi’s face starting from Yoongi’s fair forehead down to Yoongi’s tiny nose and before he pecking Yoongi’s pinkish lips he muttered slowly,

 

“Welcome Home, Yoongi”.

 

Jimin was about to resume to his dinner preparation but Yoongi managed to hold his husband tightly and wrapped his arms securely around the younger one to taste the plump lips more. Jimin was happy to oblige to his husband, well he smiled into the kiss and opened his mouth when he felt Yoongi’s tongue swiped his lips. Yoongi was afraid that they might ruin the cooked dinner while they continue with their makeout session since the frying pan was only a few centimeters apart from Jimin’s waist. Yoongi then lift Jimin up and wrapped the younger’s cute legs around his waist. Yoongi brought Jimin to the nearby free counter and sat Jimin on there without removing his lips the warmth mouth of Jimin. Jimin moaned softly when he felt his Yoongi touch his fair thigh. He wanted to stop his Yoongi from doing “it” further as they had dinner that soon will be cold if no one eat them but his breathless kiss with Yoongi seems to make it harder.

 

“Ahh Yoongi”, Jimin moaned again when Yoongi nibbled his lower lip. Yoongi opened his eyes still having Jimin’s low lip between his lips and saw the pink face of his husband. He grins like a kid who wins a bucket of lollipops as he saw his Jiminnie panting to recover his breath. He pecked again the swollen lips of Jimin once he released the lower lip.

 

Jimin was so cute. The latter’s shirt was now up till his waist revealing the very short shorts he wore under the shirt. His eyes was still closed and the hairclips that he wore to prevent his bang from disturbing him while cooking just now seems to lose function as now most of his hair already covered his eyes. Yoongi lift up Jiminnie’s bang before clipping them back with the hairclips and leans down to kiss his forehead.

 

“Grrhhh”, the sound of Yoongi’s tummy suddenly breaking up the silence in the kitchen making the two lovebirds laugh.

 

“Hyung, put me down. And then help me to prepare the table okay?”, Jimin asked while stretching his hands to Yoongi like a baby did towards his or her mom. No one can resist the cuteness though. Yoongi lift his husband from the counter and brought him back to the stove so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter