CH 1 : Meeting with Little Bear

Hyung ! I want to make babies with you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the normal day for both of them. Like usual, Yoongi will go to work while Jimin will be in home to do daily house chores. After cleaning up their house, Jimin went to sit at the couch to catch up his breath. Jimin sighed as he wipes his sweat away. “Euww, I’m so smelly right now”, Jimin whines. He decides to clean up his body but suddenly his track to the bathroom is stop abrubtly when a loud RRINGG bark from the living room. Jimin sigh more as he run lazily towards the telephone with his short legs. “Yes, Min Resident speaking,” jimin replied fastly.

“Jiminnnaahhhh, it’s me Jin hyung, you rascal”, Jimin’s face light up as heard the pretty voice from the other line. Kim Seok Jin, an older brother that Jimin loves the most, after his Yoongi bear of course. Jin had a pretty face and motherly aura that makes a certain guy named Kim Namjoon swoon over him. They married a year before Jimin and Yoongi marriage. Namjoon fall head over heel towards Jin since the day Jin treat him with care when he got sick in the dorm.

“Jin hyunggg, I miss you, I hate you for moving away from Korea. You left me hyung! ”, Jimin pouts. “Jimin-ah, I’m home dear. Your hyung got promoted to be a manager here. That’s why I call you. I want to meet up with you. If and only if you are not busy,” Jin said with a calm voice. Jimin’s faces beam with a pretty smile upon hearing this. “YEAY HYUNG IS HOME!!! I almost kill Namjoon hyung when he said he want to drag you with him to America but now since you are home, maybe I should punch him instead. Hehehe,” Jimin laughs while imagining him punch Namjoon hyung who always has I’m-going-to-kill-you-if-you-stare-at-me face. “Pabo-ah, of course he wants to bring me along, he can’t live without me. He is going to destroy his dear life if I don’t exist in his world to be his guidance angel,” whisper Jin towards the phone as he don’t want his husband to hear it. “KIM SEOK JIN, I HEAR THAT HONEY! “, a manly voice shouts from Jin’s line. Jimin laughs as he heard his Jin hyung begging for mercy. “Jiminnie, your Jin hyung said to meet up at the usual café in 3 hours, bye bye……… WAIT! Bring a cushion for Jin because I’m afraid he is going to whine when he sit on the chair. Bye bye for real Jiminnie, I miss you kiddo”, said Namjoon fastly because he need to hang up fast to “teach” his husband. “Euww euww”, Jimin shriek while hanging up the call. “Stupid Namjoon with his ert mind, poor Jin hyung”, said Jimin dramatically while walking towards his bedroom to wash up his sweaty body.

After 2 hours, like he promised with Jin, now he is waiting for that pretty guy to come to the café. He ordered his favorite drink together with Jin’s. Suddenly the café’s door got push from outside and a pretty guy enter the café slowly. Jimin ran towards his hyung to give him a bear hug but he was stop abruptly when he saw there is another bear clings on his hyung chest. “Bear? “, Jimin utter unconsciously. Realizing that he call the boy in Jin’s embrace a bear, he laughs heartily making Jin laugh along confusedly as he didn’t understand what Jimin is doing right now. Jimin then, guides Jin and his little boy towards their table. The little boy is so cute that Jimin can’t stop staring at his face. Suddenly the little bear stretch out his small hand and touch Jimin’s face. The boy giggles when he saw Jimin’s flutter upon his touch. Jimin is about to shout to Jin that he already fall in love with the little kid when suddenly he realize tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter