Voiceless love.

Love is on the Radio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Said one word, made me feel much better,
 

Starts with L and it's got four letters

 

Dara was diagnosed with some sudden illness, one that made her lose her voice completely. She couldn’t speak. She couldn’t laugh. She couldn’t scream. No sound ever escaped her lips.

 

 

She couldn’t say anything that was on her mind to her boyfriend, Zhang Yixing or Lay as she called him. Not anymore.

 

 

Lay sat on a chair next to her, shifting it next to the hospital bed next to your bed. He keeps rambling about how school without her and he is complaining about the teachers too. All she could do was smile and nod. She could not give any comment on any thing he said, nor laugh with any sound at his humor. Dara was saddened on this fact.

 

 

“Are you alright? You stopped reacting to my stories. A-are they that boring??” Lay exclaimed, his face begin to act hurt and sad. Dara didn’t do anything and that was when he knew that this is not the time for jokes.

 

 

“I’m worried about you. You’re not happy. Then again you wouldn’t be.. but.. It feels like you’re eroding away.  Without your sarcastic jokes, your smart talk, your beautiful laugh, you’re not…you.”

 

 

He caught a glimpse of his watch and his eye widened. “A-ah, sorry. I need to make an important call.” He turned to the radio and tuned it to her favorite radio station.

 

 

“Listen to the radio to occupy yourself while I’m gone okay?”

 

 

Dara nodded then he smiled warmly and leaves the room. Dara sighed soundlessly, relaxing and listening to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter