Chapter 9

Anything For You

Krystal's POV 

I opened my eyes and felt our lips touching still and he opened his eyes and we slowly separated from the kiss that we shared. I quickly got on my feet and he also got up too it got silent and awkward for us for a little until Amber came over to us. " yah! What were you guys doing here?" She said while raising one eyebrow at us. I was about to speak but He cleared his throat "amber? I bet I can beat you all the way to Hoya!" "Oh really? Bring it on then myungsoo!" "1. 2. 3. Go!!" I shouted and they but sprinted as fast as they could to Hoya. "Amber! Come on!" I kept cheering but sadly myungsoo won. " ahh~! Really?!" I shouted and saw Jb running towards me. "Hey where were you we were all looking for you so we could start the games!" He said looking at me to see if I was fine. "Oh let's go then." I ran towards the crowd and sat down on a chair to listen to what Sunggyu had go say.  While sitting down I saw myungsoo looking at me and I looked back at him and he just smiled with his dimples showing and seeing him smile cutely like that made me sort of happy. 

 

Author's POV 

Myungsoo and Krystal were staring at each other and smiling and Jiyeon was looking at them both, of course she was jealous because Myungsoo never looked at her that way. Jiyeon Thought to herself "aish this is so annoying! Krystal you must be eliminated.!" She said while smiling evily. "Arasso, so the next game we're going to play is basketball and the two captains are .. Myungsoo and Jb!" Sunggyu said. "So you guys get to choose who you want on your team arasso?" Amber said. The two people that were left to be picked on a team was Krystal and Jiyeon. "I choose Krystal" myungsoo said pointing at her and that made Jiyeon angry. Arasso so myungsoo your team starts off with the ball first so let's go!" Sunggyu said. Myungsoo passes the ball to Hoya and Hoya dribbles it to the hoop and he crosses over Bambam and makes a lay up Making everyone's jaw drop. "Yah! Hyung! You're cheating!" Bambam said blinking his eyes twice to make sure that was real life. "Eyy~ what a show off!" Luna said laughing. Jb started off with the ball for his team and he went to krystal and krystal kept trying to steal the ball from him but she couldn't. Jb kept teasing her and laughing at her "come on Krystal try to get it." Jb said teasing her. "Yah! Jb!! Stop being a show off I'm gonna punch you!!" Krystal said and Myungsoo went in front of krystal and dragged her to stay behind him "go guard Jiyeon I got him. Myungso smirked at jb and he quickly stole the  ball right out of Jb's hands and he quickly ran to the 3 pointer line and shot a 3! And made a swish in the basket. "Woah! Kim myungsoo!" Sunggyu said. "Omo you're totally cool!" Sulli said giving Myungsoo a thumbs up which made woohyun jealous. Mark started off with the ball and he was running towards the hoop he passed it to dongwoo and Dongwoo shot a 2 pointer and he scored it. "yes!" Dongwoo said running to hug Mark. WooHyun started off with the ball and be dribbled it and broke Mark's ankles and did a lay up. "Omo! Woohyun oppa is so cool!" Eunjun said clapping her hands. WooHyun walled towards Sulli "yah aren't I cool?." He said smiling at her. "It was okay." Sulli said on purpose to tease woohyun. He pouted and walled away. "Aigoo he's so cute." Sulli said after he left. Krystal started off with the ball and Jiyeon was guarding her but Krystal ran fast and Jiyeon tripped her and krystal fell. "Omk! Everyone come here krystal fell!!" She said when smiling evily but then she wiped the smile off and tried to help krystal. Myungsoo and Jb both ran quickly to see Krystal. "Are you okay?!?" Jb said checking krystal for injuries. Myungsoo went up to krystal and carried her in a bride style leaving everyone shocked and dumbfounded. "Eyy~ he's a man!" Sunggyu said clapping his hands and standing proud. "I would have never expected that." Jackson said. "does he like her?!" Bambam asked. "Well of course he does!" Soojong said. 

 

Krystal's POV

He was carrying me and I was blushing because of his movement. "how did you fall?" he said putting me down on the bench. I just looked at him and he got out a towel to wipe my elbow that was bleeding. "I tripped.." I said embarrassed. "Pabo.. be more careful do you know how worried I was after hearing that you fell." he said placing a band-aid on my elbow and I looked at him and he looked at me and he moved closer to my face. "be careful arasso." He smiled and his dimples were showing again Which made my heart thump. He pat my hair and smiled "yah why do you keep flirting with jb?" I noticed that his toned changed and he was serious now. " f-flirt? I don't flirt with him he's my best friend!" I Said and playfully punched him in the chest. "Don't laugh my heart hurts." He said and after hearing those words my smile quickly faded and o wonder what he meant by that. "What do you m-mean..?" I asked he let out a sigh and ruffled his hair "how shoukd I say this?.. well, I get jealous whenever another guy is making you laugh or is talking to you and I get jealous because.. I like you a lot.." I was shocked by his cute and shy confession so I laughed. "Y-yah!~ don't laugh my heart is beating." I saw him pout a bit and I hugged him. "Myungsoo-Ah why do you have to be so cute?" I said pinching his cheeks. "I like you too. I said shyly covering my face. He chuckled and my hair. "Ahh~ you're so beautiful." 

 

 

A Paparazzi was taking pictures of Myungsoo and Krystal together..

 

 

Omo! Myungsoo and Krystal were caught right handed!! stay tuned for the next chapter to see what happens to Myungsoo and Krystal!  So I'm sorry for the short story but I was Kind of in a rush because I'm pretty busy today but I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and have a nice day! :)