Chapter 18

Anything For You

Won ho's POV

I shaked my head and blinked twice just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.. "This can't be happening h-how..? "Annyeong?" A pretty girl walked into the door and she looked familiar I thought about it twice "Ahh~ it's her the beautiful girl I bumped into." "Uh hello?" The girl said waving her hands in my face to catch my attention. "Is it okay if I hide here for a few seconds? I have some fans following me behind." I smiled at her and nodded my head in agreement. "Wait? are you Bae Suzy?" Her smile suddenly changed "Oh no please don't tell mer you're a fan too!!" She said while slowly walking back and i just chuckled at her sillyness "Ani i don't care." She sighed in relief "Thank god.." I sat down and begin to work on my family painting "Did you make all this?" She asked while picking it up and looking at it "Neh I love art!" I said while stretching my shoulders. She begin walking my direction and sat down next to me "What are you drawing?" "Uh.. I'm drawing a family picture but I'm having a hard time.." She turned and looked at me with a smile "Why what's on your mind?" "Well.. we just barely met I can't tell you about it it's a little too personal.." I said and avoided eye contact. "Why is my heart beating this fast it feels like it's going to explode.." I said in my head.

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Yah! MYUNGSOO!" Sunggyu said running to me with Woohyun and Dongwoo behind him. I looked at them confuesed. "Myungsoo! K-k" Dongwoo said trying to catch his breath after running "Aish! it's Krystal she's in the hospital! she fainted on stage while performing Red Light!" Woohyun said. "Which hospital?! Tell me now guys jebal!" I said and hurried to the hospital as fast as I can "Come on guys we have to get on stage the fans are waiting!" Manager Lee said. i sighed and took Manager Lee's car keys and drove off to the hospital where Krystal was at tears filled my eyes "Aish I hope you're okay Krystal please be okay!" I ran into the building and rushed to find her room and I barged in and saw Fx there with her. "Myungsoo-ah don't you have a concert?" Victoria said while wiping her tears. "I-is she okay?!" I said squeezing my hands together. "Myungsoo aren't you busy?" their manager said "Ani I don't care about the concert." "How can you not and we don't want any rumors about you and Krystal ever again so just please leave now!" He aruged I turned to him and glared at him "Look! just please let me stay with her I promise I won't cause anything!" "I'm sorry but that can not happen once again body guards please show him the door." I clenched my fist together "please i beg you I love Krystal so much that I will fly across the world just to see her!" I yelled and the room got quiet. "Maybe you should just let him stay.." The body guard said trying to convince him. I turned to Krystal and held her hand "Aish i told you to rest before going to the concert today but you didn't listen, please wake up soon" i said under my breath and kissed her hand. 

 

Krystal's POV

I woke up and everything was a bit blury I recognized someones face and it was him, Myungsoo the light was shining on him and his hair was in a perfect position I looked at his face and smiled "I'm so lucky to have you, why are you so handsome?" I said and his hair from his face and he opened his eyes and i slowly removed my hands and cleared my throat "You didn't hear any of that right?.." I said "hmm.. only all of it." He said and chuckled I felt my face beginning to burn and i playfully laughed "I feel so embarrassed.." i said and hid my face with a pillow. I felt a hand on my head and I uncovered the pillow from my face and saw him staring at me. "are you okay? do you still feel dizzy?" He asked and my hair. "a-ani I feel good." I replied and I saw his serious face after he moved his hands away from my hair "Did something happen?.. Why do you look so bland?" I said and he looked down " I found my little brother.. but I'm too nervous to see him again.. what  if he doesn't like me?" I sat up and positioned myself and leaned in to hug him "He's your brother I'm pretty sure he'll understand you because he didn't know you were still alive, he probably misses you a lot." i said and he remained slient for a few mintues. "When did you arrive anyway?" I said. "I got here after I heard that you fainted.." He said and looked at me "i thought you had a concert?.." He held my hand and looked me in the eye "It doesn't matter to me what does matter to me is you." Someone barged into the room and it was infinite I saw flowers balloons and food and presents. "Krystal! We're here!!!" Sungyeol said and came towards us and gave me a teddy bear. "Yah we caught you two alone in the room again what was going on huh?" Woohyun said teasing us and Myungsoo hit Woohyun on the back of his head. "Aish!" Myungsoo said and we all laughed. "Come on let's eat some food!" Dongwoo said. "Arasso arasso!" Sunggyu whined.

 

Jiyeon's POV

Interview:

MC: So lately there's been a rumor about you making plans to snatch L away from Krystal and your driver Seungho was in on it too is that true Jiyeon.?"

My hands were shaky and I could hardly speak "u-uh neh.." 

"Wow go to h*ll!" one of the people from the crowd shouted. The interview was over and I was walking to the fan and a huge crowd of people were saying rude things to me and I was scared I felt lonely I couldn't make my way through the crowd and suddenly I felt a hand grab me and walked me through the crowds I looked up and it was Seungho and he surprised me. "Just cover your ears and close your eyes arasso." He said and I did as told and he guided me safely to the van. "Did anyone hurt you?" he asked while taking off his coat and setting it on me. "A-ani.." i replied. "Don't listen to what they say arasso? I'll take full responsibility for this mess so don't worry." He said in his serious tone and my hair and drove off.

 

Jb's POV

"Yo, Jb did you hear about Krystal?" Mark said sitting down next to me while on a lollipop. "huh?" i asked and bambam came towards me "It's true Unni! is in the hospital! she fainted you must go see her dude!" I grabbed my black leather jacket and drove off to the hospital and I walked by Krystal's room and saw her watching Tv while eating food. I walked in and smiled."Ahh~! you look so lonely?" she turned my way and smied "Omo! is it really Jb? you finally talk to me after so many years!?" she said playfully hitting me. "Well I am an idol." i said and chuckled and grabbed a chair to sit beside her. "how was your tour at Japan?" "It went great I actually met a girl over there." Before she could say anything I took her ramen from her.

tumblr_mecorn3Sli1r1zur6o1_500.gif.

"Stupid!" She yelled and took the ramen back. "Aish you're still the same." I said a laughed. "Aish! so who's the girl?" I smiled "her name is Kang Sora." "She doesn't sound Japanese?" I crossed my arms together "She's actually a Korean she was at Japan to write songs." "Oh! so she's a song writer?!" She shouted excited. "Neh and I was wondering if we can have a double date Kang Sora, me, you, and Myungsoo?" "hm sure." She agreed. Sorry about the ending my cousins laptop isn't that well and it's glitching this is the third time writing this Lol so I have to stop here and I'm really sorry for not updating constantly I've been stressed out about school and stuff but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't hate me.