Chapter 19

Anything For You

Myungsoo's POV

"Myungsoo! i'm really sorry please forgive me!" Jiyeon kept begging "Just stop! I never want to see you ever again!" I said and tried to walk away but she grabbed onto my arm and I could feel her tears dripping onto my hands "I did it because I love you Myungsoo don't you understand?!" I removed my arms from her grip and walked out of the studio and left her dumbfounded. While walking I noticed that everyone's eyes were set on me and I just avoided them and kept walking I my phone and scrolled down my contact list and pressed on Krystal's.

tumblr_m7ka40NpUJ1r7h6mdo1_500.gif

Phone conversation:

Me: Hello

Krys: Neh? 

Me: Are you at your dorm?                                                                 

Krys: Neh are you coming over?

Me: Neh I'll see you there.

End of Phone Conversation

 

Krystal's POV

"Krystal! Got7 is coming over and Bambam is wondering if you can make him and the others Kimichi Stew again?" Amber said while talking on the phone with Bambam. "Wait isn't Myungsoo coming?.." Sulli said sitting next to me holding her teddy bear in her arms. "Neh?" I replied and Sulli elbowed me in the ribs "Yah! what if Jb and Myungsoo fight over you?" She said and I just laughed "Ani, Jb already has a girlfriend I said while pushing Sulli's head with my index finger. *knock knock* "Can you get that Krystal?" Luna said while preparing the table. I got up and ran to the door and opened it "Hello Krystal!" Woohyun said popping out behind Myungsoo and Myungsoo just gave me a little smile "I brought this guy to come see Sulli.." "Yah let's go inside it's freezing out here!" Woohyun said. "Um Where's Sulli?" Woohyun asked and I pointed my fingers towards the room and the door bell rang "I got it I said and opened the door and it was Jb, Mark, and Bambam I greeted them inside and Bambam jumped infront of me "Are you gonna make kimichi stew?!" He said while making puppy eyes "Arasso I'll do it" I replied and he walked off with joy. "Hey have you asked Myungsoo about the double date? and the date is tomorrow around 2." Jb said while sipping his drink. "I have to make sure he isn't busy first." I said and Jb went outside to talk on the phone with Kang Sora so I searched around the room to find Myungsoo and I saw him reading a book and he lifted his head up and looked at me with a cold stare and he just got up from the couch and went out side so I followed him and I found him sitting down on the patio and I took a seat next to him. "Yah are you going to be busy tomorrow?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders "Neh I am." He said in his normal cold tone. "That's too bad because I was gonna go out with Jb tomorrow." I purposely said that to and he quickly changed his mind "A-ani! I don't i'll be busy tomorrow so what time should I pick you up?" He said while forcing a smile. I just laughed at his cuteness "Myungsoo-ah why are you jealous? Jb already has a girlfriend." I said and he pulled me into his embrace "Good! if he ever tries to take you away from me he'll get it." Myungsoo said and I chuckled "You don't have to be jealous i'm yours and only yours" I said and he wrapped his arms around me "Ahh~ I just want to hold you like this forever and never let you go" He said and I felt my face becoming a bit hot. He rested his chin on my head and kissed my head "Saranghae." He said and that caused me too blush even more because it was the first time he has ever said that to me "Saranghae" I said back and looked up into his eyes and just smiled at him.

 

Woohyun's POV

I opened the door to the room "Ahh!!!!" Me and Sulli both screamed and I walked out of the room feeling all embarassed but thank god she wasn't at all "Yah! Woohyun!! you ert i'm going to kill you!" Sulli said while chasing me around the living room "I-i'm sorry I didn't know you were changing!" She ran into me causing us to both fall on the ground with her on top of me and our lips suddenly touched each other,"Yah! go get a room you two!" Luna shouted at us and both of our faces became as red as a tomato. Sulli sat near me and we both didn't dare to talk because of what happened with us earlier but since I'm the guy I diecided to break the awkward slience. "Sorry.. I really didn't know you were changing." I said while hesitating a bit and she looked at me while raising one eyebrow up she looked really angry and I didn't know what to do because I never seen her this angry before so I quickly stood up and

woohyunaegyo.gif

did aegyo, she started laughing at me and I was happy to see her smile again. "Finally you smile!" I said and she threw a pillow at me, I caught it and just chuckled "Don't be mad arasso I'm really sorry." I said and she couldn't help it but smile so Ikept doing aegyo to make her smile and laugh because her laugh was cute. 

 

Won Ho's POV

As I was walking down the hall I spotted that girl again she was dancing, "Hmm? what was her name again? Oh yeah! Suzy." I walked towards the door and watched her dance, I think she noticed me watching her dance so she turned off the music and I walked into the room. "what are you doing here?" she said looking happy. I held out a bag to her "What is this?" I smiled "It's food I saw how hard you were dancing so I bought you some food, eat up arasso?" She pouted "ani.. I'm on a diet" she said while rubbing her stomach. "Here atleast eat a little bit." I said and handed her the container of food "I'll be going now Suzy." I was walking and I felt a grip on my arm "Can you stay and eat with me? i'm sort of lonely.." I was shocked by her movement but I happily agreed to stay with her, we both sat down on chairs and began eating the food I had packed. "Did you make this?" She asked while stuffing with food I chuckled "Neh is it good?" "It's really good!" She said while rubbing her stomach "That's surprising." I said and smiled at her. After a couple of minutes of eating she began to dance again and I just watched her, while watching her she looked so tired and bland which worried me a lot. "come here." she said and I walked to her and smiled at me "Do you want to learn?" I nodded my head and she was teaching me how to dance.

 

The next day~

Author's POV

"Hello, I'm Kang Sora it's really nice to meet the both of you." Krystal and Kang sora shook hands and greeted each other and she shook Myungsoo's hand also. "Wah! the beach is so pretty!" Krystal said while breathing in the air and Jb pointed to a big rock "Krystal remeber that's where we both first met after you jumped into the beach and I saved you from drowning because you thought you could swim." Jb said teasing Krystal and they both laughed. Myungsoo and Kang Sora were the only ones not talking because their dates kept talking to each other so the both of them didn't say anything.  

*Krystal's part*

*Ay AY it's a red light, light seoroege--

Myungsoo quickly picked up his phone and Krystal laughed at myungsoo because he use her part as his ringtone. "What happen to him?!!" Myungsoo said...

 

Embedded image permalink

Credits to the owner! 

Myungstal feels!!! I just wanted to share this with you guys :)

Have a nice day and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!