Chapter 1

Elf : The Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy laughters could be heard as Zia walked to her family’s kitchen slash dining room. On a rectangle table with six chairs, she sees her two older brothers, Alre and Xan, her little sister, Evdia, along with her parents, Aila and Elen. She smiles at them and took a sit beside her sister.

Her mom had prepared a vegetable soup that is one of her specialty, containing vegetables that she grew herself. “Is the new library construction going on well, Alre?”

Her father asked her first older brother. He’s taking part in helping building a new library in her town because of his power, enchanced strength. “Yes, father, it will be done by next month.” Xan smirks and said “I’m not sure about that, you seem pretty busy with Eva.”

Everyone laughed as Alre’s face turned a bit red. Eva is a pretty girl with green hair that has a high jumping ability. She lives near the street where the library is being build which is why Alre knows her. “It’s okay Re, Eva is nice, it’ll be nice if you two were together!” Evdia said. 

Zia and her mother nodded while Alre just grunted although it was kind of obvious he was happy with what she said. 

The Bloom’s continued dining while chattering together.

 

-

 

Zia walked out of her room and told her mother “I’ll be back!” and went out of the house. She walked towards the forest near her home. 

Her town, Magara, is located in Maerith, one of the 3 capitals of the Elven’s land. It wasn’t that big nor was it small. In her opinion, Magara has the most beautiful forest out of the other places in the Elven’s land that she visited before.

As she was walking she looks around at all the plants. It’s probably because of her power that she does that. She can control flora’s, the same power as her mother. She only knows how to heal using them though, only if she master’s the spell to produce them. 

Zia looks at the sky and smiles seeing how bright it is. All elf’s has a light core in them, even if they can’t use them. They prevent all dark creatures from entering their land. She doesn’t know how to use light powers, unlike her father and Xan.

She arrives at her favorite spot in the forest, with the wind blowing through her reddish brown hair. Laying down on the small hill with the grass as her cushion. She closes her eyes and starts remembering the spells that she had been studying. She was preparing to be a healer for her town.

Her dream is to be a healer in Qouaca. The city where all race’s are welcomed. She still remembered her 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter