Prologue

Elf : The Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A hooded silhouette entered the dark room. Nothing can be seen in the room other than the black pot that's standing in the middle of the room.

He walks towards it and looks at all the small cups beside the pot that is filled with some colored liquid and plants, no one but him knows what they could be. He started to chant, slowly, but clearly while adding the things that was said. Everytime he added an item, a sound like a hiss could be heard.

When he was done, he took out his silver dagger from his robe, taking a deep sigh that slightly vibrated. Maybe out of fear; or maybe out of excitement.

He holds the dagger over  his palm and made a cut. It was not that deep but enough to put many droplets of his blood in the pot. He puts the knife on the table that holded the small cups. Staring at the black pot as they start to produce dark blue swirls along with lines of red from his blood.

The hissing sound started again, this time;louder. His eyes twitched as he stared at the surface of the pot. Every second felt too long to him.

Moments after, the swirls subsided and a circle can be seen in the middle.He waited, finally some colors starts to show up in the circle, making an image. He watched them slowly matching up as they made the final image. When that was done, he grins widely, out of satisfaction.

 

--

 

The grass sways as the wind breezes through, making a swishing sound that was like music.

Doz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter