We Meet Again

Once Upon A Kiss With A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 3: We Met Again

*Jungkook's P.o.V*

After that 'accident' or as I call it, we took a quick shower and went to wear a new set of clothes. I lend him some of my clothes that might fit his size.

Just then, someone knocks at the front door.

"Jungkook-ah!!!" It was Seokjin-hyung.

"Is that Seok---" He was about to ask but I cut him first and told him to hide. However, he did not listen. He even went to the front door to open it.

"Yah Jungkoo--- oh! Jimin-ah, what are you doing here?" Seokjin-hyung was kind of surprised to see him in this house.

Well duh, who isn't?

Anyway, I also appeared few seconds later.

"Oh, hyung. You came back already?" I asked as if nothing happened yet my back still hurts that I can't even walk properly.

Seokjin-hyung had a worried look on his face all of the sudden and asked me if I'm okay.

"I-i-i-i'm okay. Just tripped over something a while ago." I said, not looking in the eye but I think he bought the idea.

"And you?" He asked... Jimin? Is that the guy's name?

Maybe yes... Maybe not.

"I took care of him since he took care of me last night."

"Last night?!" Seokjin-hyung glared me a little and looked back at Jimin.

"He had a fever last night and he fainted and I panicked and the next thing I knew, I brought him here and took care of his fever..." I said rather nervously because WHO THE HELL WOULD LET SOMEONE IN INTO THEIR HOUSE EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER?!

But he's sick and I can't leave him there alone.

Seokjin didn't answer for a moment and we are now in an awkward silence.

I broke it off by letting him inside the house and we went into the living room.

"Jungkook-ah, don't let Mom know about this, okay?" He said plainly. I just nodded, not asking why because I know Aunt Hyoyeon will go berserk if she knew.

Aunt Hyoyeon is super strict when it comes to letting someone inside her house that she almost throw a spoon at Seokjin-hyung when he let the stranger come in.

She's that scary but we're thankful for having her such a good guardian and a parent for us two.

"But how did you two know each other?" I asked, pointing at them.

"We're schoolmates."

"Wait, what?"

"Schoolmates. S. C. H. O. O---"

"Shut up. I never asked about the spelling. I'm not dumb. Tch." 

"You two seemed pretty close for a stranger." Seokjin-hyung said, cutting our little arguement.

"Well, I don't know but sort of." Jimin said.

--------

Minutes later, Jimin told us that he'll go now or else he might be announced as a missing person. We just nodded and went into our rooms t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter