The Stranger

Once Upon A Kiss With A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: The Stranger

*Jungkook’s P.o.V*

It was a cold, windy night when I decided to go out from the house and take a walk under the streetlights into the neighborhood. It may be dangerous at this time but I couldn’t care right now and the comfortable silence takes the surrounding, making me sigh in relief.

I haven’t introduced myself, have I?

I’m Jeon Jungkook, 16 years of age, upcoming freshman college student in Bangtan University which is one of the most prestigious universities in the country.

Well, now you know me.

Anyway, I wasn’t here to tell you about myself but to tell you what I’m doing right now.

Well, I thought suddenly of the park which is quite near here and so I decided to go to the said place.

It’s been a long time since I came to this park so I took note that I’ll take a walk if they’re now renovated.

As soon as my eyes saw the entrance, I ran and fortunately, it wasn’t lock. I entered and as usual, various feeling I had felt in this place.

Happiness and sadness.

I smiled wider than ever when I saw the playground that I once used to play with my parents.

Used to.

The playground had been renovated recently (or so I thought) but the surroundings were still the same. It’s like they made it looked like brand new. Being a kid I was, I went to the swing and sat on it and smiled genuinely. Then suddenly, I found myself reminiscing at the memories, both good and bad memories.

I used to go here with my parents many times just to play with me. We were perfectly fine and happy.

However, happiness doesn’t last long.

One day, my parents were crashed on their way to get me from school. The people took them into the nearest hospital, their clothes and body full of stained blood and still unconscious.

As soon as I went to the hospital with Aunt Hyoyeon and his son Seokjin, shock was written all over our faces.

I ran towards my parents and fortunately, I wasn’t too late.

“MA!!! PA!!!” I shouted and they looked at me with pained smile. I just cried, holding their hand while I looked at them.

“Oh my God, Hyosung-ah! Ilwon-oppa! What happened to you?” Aunt Hyoyeon asked with a worried tone.

“Car accident.” Dad said.

“Don’t worry Kookie-ah, We’ll be here for you no matter what happens. Hyoyeon-ah,” Mom said and Aunt Hyoyeon turned to look at her with asking eyes.

“You know what to do to my son.” She said and Aunt Hyoyeon nodded while crying and Mom closed her eyes.

“Kookie-ah, always remember, your mother and I will always be there for you.” Dad said, trying not to close his eyes for a moment. I nodded, crying.

“Good. We’ll be sleeping now, okay?.” He said, trying to comfort me with sad eyes and then he also closed his eyes like mom and just like that…

They died.

I cried while holding their hands which were now cold. Aunt Hyoyeon and SeokJin also cried and they hugged me with comfort.

I cried and cried until I ran out of tears but Aunt Hyoyeon and Seokjin-hyung were there to comfort me since they know also encountered the same feeling when Uncle Hyukjae died.

Since then, I never went to the park.

Since then, I started to change as a hardworking student I can like my cousin.

I did my best to make them proud.

For my parents and to the others that had took care for me ever since.

With that, I felt satisfied, yet still felt like there’s something missing in my heart, like I’m longing to have something. However, I shrugged those feelings off and focused on my studies.


Just then, I noticed someone walking towards my direction and I can’t help but feel aware and alert of everything. I took all my courage and went near

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter