For The Second Time

Once Upon A Kiss With A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: For The Second Time

*Jungkook's P.o.V*

The next morning, I woke up thinking that what happened last night were all just a dream. A thought that should never existed.

But all of my hopes were crashed as soon as I noticed myself barely wearing anything and I'm only covered by the blanket and the man that I thought never existed is still here laying beside me in my own bed, sleeping.

I wanted to scream so loud that he might wake up and realize what we did last night.

But then, there are things that I just can't get easily.

Because, as soon as I saw his face, all my thoughts were long gone and was replaced by sudden thoughts of me waking up beside him every morning, smiling as he wakes up, and cuddling each other like any couples usually do.

I almost liked the idea. Almost.

Because he's someone I barely know--- a stranger--- and yet, I felt something strong between us. Something that I just can't explain myself.

"Well, you got hard... again." He said with a smirk formed in his face.

Wait, what?

I turned my head downwards to see my own member is as hard and standing straight and proud--- I didn't even notice--- and I blushed a deep shade of red and hid myself under the blanket.

"Since when are you awake?" I asked him.

"Just before you wake up and stare at me quite... lustily." He then chuckled, his smirk never leaving his face.

You know, there are just times that I really wanted to wipe his smirk off his face while I hide myself into the deepest corner of the earth that no one will be able to see me.

"You know..." He starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter