#2Drug30

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hospital was full with visitors as usual. Junhwe came back from the reception desk after paying the hospitalization fee for the two of them. They packed their stuffs and left the hospital.

Junhwe looked at Jinhwan and Hanbyul and softened. * what is she going to do with Bobby? * He thought and shrugged. He took her bag for her as they walked out of the hospital.

“ tell me if you’re not alright okay? is your inhaler with you now? “ Jinhwan asked in concern and she nodded, telling him not to worry. Jinhwan smiled and Junhwe rolled his eyes.

Three of them walked out of the hospital and she whipped her cigarette box out right away and Junhwe snatched it off from her with a smirk. She scowled with her eyebrows furrowed together.

He took it high up, making her jump for it and he laughed. Jinhwan chuckled too and she jabbed her elbows on his ribs. They were having so much fun with among themselves. Junhwe kept on teasing her, making her look like a monkey.

A guy standing near the pillar outside of the hospital was looking at them, more of spying on them. A smirk appeared on his face as he looked at them. * Having fun with the boys aye? Enjoy yourself when you still have the time cuz’ time’s running out for you. I’m gonna get it, Kim Hanbyul that’s how I can get IKON. * He thought.

They came to a café and settled themselves down on the cosy couch at the corner. They ordered food and drinks, waiting for them to be served. Junhwe eyed her and sighed.

“ why did Bobby left yesterday? He would’ve stayed if not for somebody. “ Junhwe grumbled, disturbing her.

She looked at him and rolled his eyes. Jinhwan shook his head. “ Hajima Junhwe ah. Its not like that. Maybe Bobby’s had something else to do so he left “ Jinhwan stated with a smile and stole a glance at her.

“ Bobby will come back and see again right? Kim Hanbyul “ He stated.

Before anyone could continue conversation, the waitress came to serve them their food and drinks, placing them neatly on the table. Jinhwan gave her a nod and thanked her with a smile.

“  okay! lets eat! Im ing hungry “ Junhwe whined and picked up his glass of cola first.

She ate her Panini bit by bit while she was thinking of yesterday. His hug made her weak. Just by seeing him again made her relieved that she was still alive. Those words that he had said made her softened. What Jinhwan had told her yesterday was also right.

Both the guys were already finishing their meal except for her. Her attention was somewhere else. Jinhwan looked at her and asked if she was alright and she nodded.

“ what’s on your mind? . Don’t tell me its….me? “ Junhwe gasped, stated sarcastically and ended off with a laugh.

“ shut up! It will never be you, Goo Jun Hwe! “ She hissed, slapping the fact right on his face.

He looked at her with his expression changed. That made him shut up for real and it hurts him. He looked at her and lowered his gaze on his food, finishing it off. * right. It’ll never be me but cant you just not say it out loud?! It’ll never be me so what the are you thinking about? Goo Junhwe * He thought, shaking his thoughts away.

Jinhwan cleared his throat and continued with his food while she looked at Junhwe and softened. * Mianhae… Goo Junhwe. Mainhae Kim Jinhwan…. And last but not least, Mianhada Kim Jiwon. * She thought and took a sip of her orange juice.

The fact that Bobby left early without saying goodbye yesterday really affected her. She leaned her back against the headboard with a sigh and took her phone.

“ Bobby “ She recited his name over and over again as she stared at her phone wallpaper.

Her attention shifted to the gun on her table beside her bed and the few pictures she had found in B.I’s room at the garage. She looked at the gun and the pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter