#2Drug23

You Are My Drug 2.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning wind blew strongly, waking him up. He blinked and looked around as he stretched his body. He had fallen asleep with his head leaning against the railing outside of the deokbokki shop last night while waiting for her to come back.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows together when he realized, “ I fell asleep here… she didn’t come home last night? “ He mumbled and stood up, stretching his body again.

A frown appeared on his face and he was worried. Whipping his phone out of his pocket, he dialed her number and called her but she didn’t answer. He recalled what happened yesterday and blamed himself again. * will Junhwe be alright today? * He thought and sighed.

As soon as he headed back into the shop, Junhwe traipsed down the stairs and didn’t even greet the oldest like he usually did.

“ junhwe ah “ Jinhwan called him.

“ Mwo? “ He responded coldly without even turning to look at the older male.

* Im the oldest. I shouldn’t be like this. * Jinhwan thought and gulped.

“ She didn’t come home last night. I slept out the whole night. Just got back in “ Jinhwan stated.

“ she’s old enough to take care of herself. You don’t have to worry.. I don’t get why you’re so worried about it. “ Junhwe hissed in a mean, cold tone and walked away to the kitchen.

Jinhwan sighed and went upstairs to check if she had came back, just to make sure. Deep down inside Junhwe, he was worried, worried to death when he heard that she didn’t came back last night but he kept it in him. He drank the water and took a deep breath, trying to be calm. * Kim Hanbyul, where have you been….  You’re making not one, but two guys worried for you. Damn it * He thought, muttering a curse under his breath.

Junhwe shook his thoughts away and grabbed his jacket, putting them on as he headed for the door. Jinhwan came back downstairs and asked where he was going. Junhwe sighed.

“ what do you think? Im going to find her of course. “ Junhwe hissed, feeling annoyed.

“ Me too. I’ll come with you. “ Jinhwan grabbed his cardigan and left with Junhwe to find her.

No one talked on the way., not Junhwe. Jinhwan kept stealing glances at Junhwe as he felt bad for what happened yesterday. He was feeling uneasy and he hated that awkwardness building between them.

“ mianhae. Don’t be angry “ Jinhwan apologized and Junhwe just rolled his eyes.

 

The cleaner was cleaning the alley and the area outside of the garage, accidently knocking on the gate and it woke her up. Her eyes opened slowly and it hurts from the crying. She let out a soft moan as she stretched her body. Sitting up right away when she realized she was inside the garage. She looked around with her eyebrows furrowed together.

“ I don’t remember coming in here. The metal gate was locked and it was faulty. The key was gone as well. But how…. “ She asked herself, not knowing how she got in.

She tilted her head when she felt something under her thigh and pulled off the covers to check. Astonished, amazed, yet suspicious, she saw the gun whom B.I had successfully left for her. She took the gun in her hand, checking it. She was amused.

“ seriously, something must’ve happen last night…. I was crying… and then…. ! I fell asleep. “ She was trying to recall.

Hanbyul got up from the bed and the suspicious note caught her attention. Feeling nervous and a little scared, she walked over and took the note. Reading it :

 

Use it well. Anything might happen.

From : H.B.

PS: It was good to see you for the whole day yesterday!

Her eyes widened at that little note. She couldn’t believe any of this. * H.B? Han Bin? Whole day? So B.I was around me for the whole day yesterday? So…. He must’ve heard or saw what happened… please tell me this is not true…. But why? why didn’t he come to me…. Did her perhaps brought in here? * She thought. Everything was going through her mind in a flash and she couldn’t breathe all of a sudden.

She reached for her inhaler in her pocket, using it, trying to regain her breathing. She shifted her attention to the door and furrowed her eyebrows. “ is he still here? I hope B.I’s stll here… “ She mumbled and headed to the door, coming out from Bobby’s room and found no one there.

She sighed and checked the time, sighing again. “ I shouldn’t have cried so much last night… “ She mumbled and poured herself a glass of water.

Mentally cursing, she headed back to Bobby’s room, stopping just at the door. She eyed that gun on the bed and was feeling uneasy. What is B.I trying to tell her, she don’t know. She was still digesting that little note from him. Looking at Bobby’s bed, she gulped, feeling guilty. She knew clearly that she shouldn’t kiss Jinhwan but her body didn’t listen, misleading him.

She went to the living room and saw the mattress on the floor that Junhwe and Donghyuk shared and softened. Thinking of Junhwe, she sighed again. * Idiot Goo Junhwe…. * She thought, looking at both her wrists with a frown before going to B.I’s room.

Shaking all those thoughts away, she began her search again as usual. “ I haven’t been here for quite awhile. Lets see what I can find… “ She mumbled as she rummaged through his stuffs once again. She couldn’t take her mind off of the gun while she searched through the stuffs.

She put the stuffs that she had already searched before at a corner and searched again. A black envelope caught her attention and she took her, opening it without any hesitation. Papers seemed like important papers were kept in there. She took them out, scanning and reading them pieces by pieces. She had a serious expression as she scaned through the papers.

The debts that were owed years ago by her father were all written down as proofs. She had difficulties digesting all the information in. The amount of money her father owed, she couldn’t imagine. No one could ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter