I'd Send You Showers

♫ THE PRECIOUS GIFT ♫

A week passed since that day and Shina can’t stop thinking about him, Lee Taemin. For her, his smile is the sweetest smile she ever seen and she can’t stop her mind to not wondering what it’ll feel like if she really hug him, feeling his warmness around her and that thought is frutating her. It makes her miss him and it frutates her even more that she doesn’t when will she meet him again.

A pat on her shoulder snapped her back to reality. It was from Haejin who is now staying in Shina’s apartment.

“Shina ah, what’s your plan tonight? What if you accompany me? I have two tickets for a showcase, besides i remember you need to interview an indie idol for your assignment, right?” Haejin said.

“Ah, right!! Thank God you remind me, I’ve no idea why i got that kind of assignment. I am a dance student not some kind of reporters or what.” Shina sighed at her college life.

“That’s why you have to accompany me to this showcase and i’ll help you to get your interview and believe me, you’ll never regret it, in fact, you’ll thank me later.” Haejin grins at whatever in her mind now.

And just like that Shina agrees to accompany her bestfriend to this showcase. She can do her assignment and she also can enjoy the showcase to distract her from that man. Two rocks in one step.

Shina and Haejin arrives at  the showcase avenue an hour before the showcase starts and that place is so crowded. And from what she heard, this showcase is not usual indie showcase because the one who will perform is very talented in singing and also a dancing machine. Some agencies offered him to be more than an indie idol but none of them accepted.

The place become dark and followed by scream from the fans and that’s mean the show will begin soon. The music starts as the man standing behind the mic in the stage, the dark makes Shina can’t see the guy clearly but oh my God his dance is really awesome. Slowly, her eyes can catch his face, the dancing machine who is now performing in the stage..

Taemin- Get Up (Fancam)

And her eyes widen. It’s him. The man that always in her mind since a week ago, Lee Taemin. But the guy in the stage is no longer have a long hair. He cuts his hair.

For the rest of performance Shina can’t take her eyes off of him and all of his performances are breath taking. He can be a wild man when dancing and sweet in the next second. She can’t believe it.

“How is it? You enjoy it?” Haejin asked me enthuastically making Shina frowns.

“You!! You know it’s him from the first place??”  She shouts, not able to control her volume but Haejin just give her a meaningful smile and she takes it as a yes.

The showcase finished about twenty minutes ago but a lot of girls are still waiting for him and it makes Shina goes pesimist. She can’t interview someone who is more famous than an idol, she thought.

Haejin suddenly grabs her hand and pulls her to somewhere. “Ya! Let’s go find him in backstage!” Haejin said before stopped by Shina. “How can i interview him??”

“Well, we’ll find a way. You won’t just go home after finally see him again right? You keep thinking about him for a week and you’ll regret it if you just leave.” Haejin said. Eventhough they haven’t met for years but Haejin really knows Shina very well so they go to the backstage and welcomed by his door’s guard, telling them that they can’t meet him.

“I know, but we need to interview him for our assignment and we are not strangers. He knows us.” Haejin keeps persuasing him.

“There’s a lot of fangirls who said that.” He sighed before he continue, “What if you just leave your name, phone number, and your university. I’ll give it to him and explain your business, if he interests or if he really know you he’ll call you back. And you guys need to thank me since i never give this special treatment to anyone.” He winks at Haejin and to my surprise, Haejin is blushing. Well can’t deny that this door’s guarding is handsome. He has a well built body with board shoulder.  He looks like Yunho from DBSK slightly. So Shina gives him a paper with her name, phone number and her university then they leave.