002

arranged marriage with MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody's POV 

"It was over long ago." You said that to Jongin in a heartless way. You were hurting inside of course. He was your first love afterall. Jongin was utterly shocked and he kinda felt a little sad inside but he rejected his own feelings. Instead, he shouted out to you.


"Fine if this is what you want Im Jaerin, from now on, we are not friends anymore." You closed your eyes. You knew it was the end. The end of everything. You lost a friend, you lost your first love. You clenched your fist. He banged onto your shoulder and walked past you. You sighed deeply while tears fell and walked to the cafeteria where Sehun and Sora was while wiping away your tears. You sat down beside them and they looked at you worriedly. You looked at them and they pretended to do their own things. You chuckled and spoke. "I'm fine now so don't worry." You smiled slightly and Sora ruffled your hair.

"Aigoo my chingu is finally brave to stand out and shout at those bitches. Aish they're really-" She said and you cut her off.

Your POV

"Yah hajima! My hair is ruined because of you now." Sora glared at me while I fixed my hair. Aish this girl she really loves to ruffle people's hair like they are her dog.

"What's wrong with your wrist?" Sehun asked me.

"Huh? Oh it's nothing." I said and hid my hand. 

"Show me." Sora said sternly and you refused because you didn't want them to worry. She glared at me and I sighed. I couldn't possibly let her shout at me in front of the whole school right? I reluctantly showed her my wrist. She touched it and I flinched. 


"Who did this to you? It's Jongin right? Am I right?" She asked and I kept quiet. 


"I guess I'm right." She said and she got up. I looked at her. I knew what she was going to do next. Find Jongin. I pulled her wrist and shook my head. She looked at me. 


"We are no longer friends so it's okay."  I smiled at her and Sehun looked at me weirdly.

 
"Bwoh? Jaerin ah he's your first love, is it even possible to let him go and let go of the past you guys had?" Sehun asked me and I sighed.

Right, he did have a point there. Can I even let go of this stupid one sided love or just continue to love him like a pabo until I die? I got up from my seat and their eyes shifted to me. I smiled and reassured them that I will be fine alone. I just really wanted to be alone right now. I got out of the cafeteria and ran to the library. That's always the place I go to when I'm feeling down. Well, at least reading helps a little. When I entered the library, the librarian, Ms Junghee greeted me. I greeted back and went to the place where I would usually sit and read a book alone. But for some reason, I couldn't concentrate on the book. Instead, I was thinking about him. Why am I even thinking about him? He was being a total asshole. 

~flashback~

"Ding dong!!" My house bell rang and umma went to open the door. I was on the sofa, watching television. "Oh Jongin! Here to find Jaerin?" Umma asked. Upon hearing his name, I stood up immediately and walked to the door. I brushed my skirt and smiled at Jongin. He bowed politely to umma and he pulled me out of the house and went to the nearest park. He asked me out and I was really anticipating for what he wanted to tell me. 

"So..erm Jaerin you know that there's this girl I like right?" He asked. Oh right. He liked her. Kim Minyoung. The school's queenka. She just transferred but yet she's already the queenka because of her looks. I puffed my cheeks and answered him.

"Yeah. Her name is Minyoung....right?" My voice lowered, sounding dissappointed. And yet, he never notices it. 


"Yeap. And I am going to confess to her tomorrow! I'm just here to ask for your opinion because you are a girl!" He said excitedly.

"Why are you asking me? It's not like I'm her sister or best friend. Geesh just go and ask her bestfriends what she likes. Why bother coming to me when you know that I'm not close to her." I said sarcastically and he looked at me. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Bwoh?" I asked rudely and he rolled his eyes at me. 

"I'm just asking why do you have to flare up and lose your temper? I don't get you at all. From the day Minyoung transferred to our school, you seemed to looked down on her as if she was your enemy or something. She's a nice girl and would not EVER lose her temper like somebody."  Somebody? So to him, I was just a 'somebody'? 

"Yeah so what I'm not as pretty as her and lose my temper easily? It's not like you would care anyway. And to you, I'm just a somebody? What happened to our 10 years of friendship Kim Jongin? If you really liked her, why bother coming up to me and ask for my opinions? Even if I told you my opinions, would you really listen and use it on her? Jongin I know you well better than anyone else." I said while holding my tears. I looked away and Jongin seemed guilty.


"Hey, I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean it. If you really don't want to tell me your opinion, then it's fine." He said apologetically. 


"No. Forget it. Maybe I'm really that somebody but I'll help you. But only this time Jongin." I said and he nodded happily like a kid. I sighed and he gave me a hug. 

"I knew you wasn't that sort of person bestie!" Now he treats me as his bestfriend?  So I'm only needed when he's in trouble? I pushed him off and walked to the cafe while he followed behind. And guess what? He got his girl in the end and I got my pain from that day onwards.


~End of flashback~

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out to check who was it. 

From: Umma

Come home early today. We have something to tell you. Love you!

I sighed. Now what is it? My parents doted on me but sometimes they could be really cheesy. Afterall, I'm their only daughter. What can I say? Of course I replied her with an okay and place the book back to the shelf as I had to go to class. The bell rang. I bid goodbye to Ms Junghee and walked to class. On the way to class, I bumped into somebody and I fell on the floor. "Ouch." I muttered under my breathe and that person immediately apologised to me. 


"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, are you okay?" He asked worriedly and put out his hand to help me up. I kindly accepted it and stood up. I didn't see him anywhere before. Is he new?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter