track o1.

u-ugly boy
 
Anything you want (you got it).
 
luhan looks at the clock and he bites his lips when he realizes the time, it's ten minutes late.
 
he is anxious, almost desperate (if you want) and he tenses more and more every minute that flies away and the door remains closed.
 
Chanyeol and Jongin are on the couch at the corner of the dusty room, both wearing those stupids i told you so grins in their faces but luhan's eyes dare them to remain sitted and silenced.
 
im the ing leader here motherers.
 
the clock moves 5 minutes forward. and luhan feels like there's something caught in his throath.
the lonely cigar on his lips is almost gone, his foot keep tapping the floor (this leads to the dust to form a small cloud of dirt just in front of his face, but he is too manly to cough), he cleans the sweat from his forehead as he stands up and the package of cigarettes falls over his shoes. . luhan is about reach the package and throw it to chanyeol and jongin because - you two are too damn loud- when the door opens.
 
luhan looks up and despite the wave of relieve that he feels, he doesnt smile. instead, he chews the remains of the cigar and spits it with violence at the floor, it lands on his feet not again damn it luhan! chanyeol stands up and jongin follows him, both walk passing luhan and they reach the boy who just got in.
 
"minseokkie-hyung"
 
the boy is small (petite in luhan opinion), his round soft cheeks don't help him and if you add the baby pink hair you could really think that the boy still attends kindergarden (he is really attending high-school and that's the same in luhan's opinion but, -whatever, damn it-)
minseok, the boy, stands in front of them with a small tired smile, he is still in his high school uniform (white t-shirt, navy blue pants, navy blue cost and navy blue converse because minseok may be responsable but its friday so, yolo) he is carrying two brown paper bags that chanyeol and jongin rush to take to the table they use to eat.
minseok looks at them with care and when he turns his gaze to the boy in front of him, he smiles again.
 
"where have you been? you are fifteen minutes late" the voice is low and calm and soft yet husky and manly and it sends shivers trough minseok's spine.
 
"sorry, the market was crowded. did you clean? its terribly dirty in here"
 
luhan perks his ears and he slowly looks around. his eyes scanning the place he tries so hard to call home. it's not a house, nor an apartment. it's more of an old forgotten warehouse they found. they don't have a living room, a bedroom or a kitchen (much less a laundry room or a garden). its a big, two-spaces warehouse. one space has two beds, one table, one kitchen and the other space is the bathroom.
luhan doesn't know if minseok is being sarcastic or not, because everything (since they arrived) is covered in dust and even when they have tried their best, it's not enough.
 
 
 
 
 
 
minseok is near the bed (the one he and luhan sleep in) getting rid of his uniform and looking at the magazine that jongdae (still ungratuated teacher's assistant) has lend him when suddenly, luhan is sitting on one of the corners. 
 
minseok stops, but luhan doesnt look at him. after a few seconds in which he tries his best to read the boy, luhan is gone and minseok is left alone without a single explanation. He shrugs it and he returns his attention to the "ten best places to live in South Korea" article. 
 
 
 
luhan doesnt speak to him for the rest of the day, he doesn't eat, also. his face (as chanyeol and jongin pointed) looks as if he is trying hard to move things with his mind. minseok doesn't like this one bit.
 
luhan leaves at 6 pm as always and even when his arrivals are uncertain, minseok gets worried, just like everyday at 6pm, because luhan is luhan and he has those business. the kind ones when you never know if you are coming back in one piece or not coming back at all.
 
however, at the night, when chanyeol and jongin are already sleeping in ther bed and minseok is tugged in his jammies ready to join morpheus, still thinking about luhan and still cursing the man for being so stupid and stubborn, the door opens and luhan enters
alive (and in one single piece).
 
minseok waits for him to approach, but luhan sits at the couch in the corner and minseok just knows there's something going on in his mind.
 
but its a silence i wish you could talk to me luhan again.
 
 
 
 
 
the morning arrives with a weird noise and a weird smell. minseok wakes up and he frowns when there's no sign of chanyeol or jongin.
 
there's just luhan, standing at the door. looking lost.
 
"where are the kids, han?" minseok asks. he tries his best to not look like the mess of desperation that he is right now because there's no chanyeol, no jongin, no table nor couch.
 
the warehouse is empty.
 
"they took the ride to the house"-
 
"wha--"
 
"you wanted a new house, right?" luhan asks and minseok finds amusing the small trembling in luhan's lips because luhan doesnt tremble.
 
"i got you the one you wanted" and with this, luhan gives him a piece of paper "sorry for ripping it from your magazine", luhan mutters
 
minseok opens the paper and he recognizes it at the moment.
 
it's house number one from "ten best places to live in South Korea".