Chicken Sandwich

Would you like some cheese?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The classroom is noisy as the students chatting and playing around. A loud laughter erupt from the group of students that gathers in the middle of class. But the loud noise doesn’t bug one of the student who is sitting alone near the window. Leaning on his chair he flips the page of the book he is reading. Eyes focusing on the chains of the word. His blonde hair is a bit messy, as it falls forward almost covering his eyes. He fixs his glasses once in a while, tucking it back on the bridge of his sharp nose. His tongue will dart out from his cherry lips. his dry lips before smoothly hiding back. He flips another page, a sigh leaves his lips.

 

“No way.. it’s him. H-how come..?” Lu Han mutters to himself still not believing the fact that the y blonde guy is none other than Oh Sehun. Oh Sehun as the nerd, genius, antisocial student who has the highest score from college entrance exam, the same student who became the representative of South Korea in international chemistry olympiade (Lu Han may or may not have searched all information about him, such a stalker).

He keeps on staring at the engineering student since 20 minutes ago. And he doesn’t miss the scene when Sehun’s long and agile fingers come up and take off his glasses. Lu Han’s world suddenly changes into slow motion. The freshman brushes his fingers through his blonde hair, flipping it back against his head. Giving Lu Han clear image of his brown eyes and sharp eyebrows.

 ‘No heart! Don’t stop beating! I need you!’

His body stop functioning when Sehun turns his head toward his direction. Those deep and y eyes staring at him.

‘This is it.. I think my time has come. Good bye world. Thank you for giving me chance to taste your delicious heavenly ice cream. Thank you mom, I’ll miss your cheesecake. Please leave me some on my cemetery. Thank you Kyungsoo, I’m sorry I left that nasty pizza under your bed. Because I thought you would feel hungry at midnight. Thank yo-‘

“Ahem..” a low big voice snaps him back to reality.

He blinks his eyes a few times and omo Sehun is still staring at him. In fact all of student in the class are staring at him weirdly. He smiles dumbly and waves awkwardly, still in his crouching position his hand gripping tightly on the door.

“Ahem..” there goes that ugly voice again. Luhan snaps his head back and looks up. Only to be greeted by an oldman maybe in his fifty staring down at him.

“What are you doing here?” the oldman glares at him, his voice strict. “The class is almost starting.”

“B-but.. I’m not-“

“Quick back to your seat!” he commands.

Lu Han stands up abruptly and walks into the classroom. The other students quickly back to their seats. They look at Lu Han and are whispering to each other, asking if there is a student like him in their class.

Lu Han sees the empty seat near the window. Right in front of Sehun. He quickly claims that seat and puts his backpack down. He turns his head back to see Sehun their gaze meet. But Sehun already  put on his glasses again making Lu Han curses in his mind.

‘Damn you glasses! You are blocking my eyecontact with Sehun!’

Lu Han smiles at him in which Sehun replies with i-dont-know-you stare.

Lu han turns his whole body back to face Sehun.

“Don’t worry you will know me soon. Because I will be your future husband!” Lu Han  grins. “Oh, and you look more handsome without that ugly glasses. It’s blocking me from shooting my love beam straight to your eyes.” He batts his eyelashes few times.

Who the is this crazy guy??

“Uhm.. you need to focus on the class.” Sehun pokes Lu Han’s forehead with his pen and turns it to face the front. Feeling uncomfortable with the ‘love beam’ he is shooting. Sehun swears the high intense of light from this boy’s eyes starts to hurt his eyes. But when Sehun turns his head forward successfully Lu Han quickly turns back surprising Sehun.

“My love for you is just like amilose’s chains.” He blurts out of sudden.

“...Pardon?” Did Sehun hear it right? This boy didn’t just..

“It’s always straight and never has branches.”

“Uh..” Sehun makes a mental note to never meet this boy again.

 

 

~*~

 

Kyungsoo is standing near the stair. Once in a while he will peek at the hallway, checking if there some students come out from the class. He will sigh if he doesn't find the person he is waiting for. He tightens his grasp on his backpack. Blowing wind from his heart shaped mouth to his bang. A habit when he is annoyed or bored.

Loud chattering and steps can be heard from the left hall way. Kyungsoo straightens his back immediately and fixs his bang. Trying to look as presentable as possible. Groups of students walk past him. But he doesn't see the person he is looking for. Just then he notice a familiar looking pink hair in the crowd. The fluffy hair bounce freely and Kyungsoo widens his eyes.

No way he is here.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter