Popsicle

Would you like some cheese?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You are invited!

Come and join us in SM Campus Party

“Going Back to Childhood”

Saturday night, 18.00 pm

Dress code : Full color

 

“Such a childish concept..” Kyungsoo snickers and throws the paper to the nearest bin.

He picks his textbook and puts it in his bag. Checking his looks on the mirror he sighs before closes his locker. Only to get shocked by the sudden appearance of his so called bestfriend.

“Hi, Kyungsoo!”

“OH MY MOTHERFU- LU HAN!!”

The pink haired boy just grins at him widely.

Kyungsoo glares at him before walks away. Certainly not in the mood to serve Lu Han’s madness in the  morning.

“He-hey, Kyungsoo wait!”

“What are you doing here? Don’t you have class?” Kyungsoo asks while checking his watch.

Lu Han runs ahead of him and turns back. “I have. Uhm.. in fifteen minutes.” He answers while walking backwards.

“So? Why are you disturbing me? It’s still early and I need to save my energy because today I have full classes.” He turns to left spotting his other classmates.

“I just come to ask about something.”

Kyungsoo stops right in front of the door. “You have five minutes.”

“Will you come to the party?” Lu han tilts his head aside.

“No.” Kyungsoo answers shortly.

“Whyy??” Lu Han whines. “You have to come! I bet it will be  fun!”

“I don’t have time. I need to finish my papers and I still have 5 researches to do. And my room is messy as hell. I need to clean it asap before those smell get into my wardrobe. You know I hate it if my shirt smell like oldman’s sweat. Because it’s so disgusting and ew and just no...”

Lu Han is humming along with Kyungsoo’s blabbering. It becomes his habit to annoying little Kyungsoo in the morning. He checks his watch and oops 5 minutes before his class starts.

“...and yesterday I found this nasty pizza under my-“

“Oh, Kyungsoo I need to go now. I have Cacao class in five minutes and I just remember the student who comes late won’t get any chocolate today. And I can’t lose my gold chance because my professor just cameback from Switzerland. Bye!” he says in hurry before dashing away to the north building in light speed.

“What the-“ just then his phone buzzes.

 

LINE

Kim Kai : Morning Kyungie~

 

Kyungsoo can’t help but smile.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Lu Han walks to the Central Park of the campus and is gawking in awe. They changed the old and boring park into exciting night carnival. Lu Han loves carnival. They have many candies and ice cream. And don’t forget about the rides or the fortune teller booth. Lu Han strolls along the stalls, wide grin never leaves his face. This place is sure bringing back his childhood memories. He looks at the colorfull banner and flags hanging around and above his head. He stops suddenly after reading a cathcy banner. His eyes sparkles, a squeal escapes his lips before he runs to the said stall.

He comes alone to the party because Kyungsoo refused to go with him.

 

 

“KYUNGSOO! LET’S GO TO THE PARTY!!” Lu Han barged into Kyungsoo’s room to find that his friend was busy with bunch of papers on his table.

“I had told you I’m busy. I can’t go with you, Lu Han.” Kyungsoo said not averting his gaze from 600 pages of book he was reading.

“But it is Saturday night. You should have fun! What kind of person spend his Saturday night reading some cases about sick mind people??” Lu han shoved a pile of books aside and sat on Kyungsoo’s table earning death glare from the owner.

“Well, I’m sorry. But that person is here.” Kyungsoo pushed him of his table.

Lu han pouted. “Fine, I’ll just go alone then..” he huffed.

“But are you sure you wanna go like that?” Kyungsoo grimaced in disgust pointing at Lu Han’s outfit.

Lu han smiled widely. “Yup! They said the dress code is full color, right? And I’m a colorful person!”

He is wearing red shirt, green short, yellow jacket, blue shoes with purple sock. His watch is orange and there are 3 glowing bracelet on his right wrist. And to complete it all his pink fluffy hair which resemble cotton candy.

“Ugh.. You look like a popsicle.”

 

 

“Here’s yours, fluffy boy.” The man behind the both smiles at him.

“Thank you!” Lu Han smiles and happily his popsicle.

The loud clapping sound and squeals can be heard form the main stage. Being the curious boy he is he walks to the center where crowd of students gather around the stag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter