FIRST MEET

love and hate

Today youre going to meet jay oppa. you was so excited yet got a little nervous since it is your first meet after 5 months both of you had been together. Now you was sitting in the class with Eunji, just gossip around. No teacher coming to our class. Why? because we already finished our final exam for this year. Even if  a teacher come to our class, still theres nothing to do. "finally youre going to meet him, i thought you guys never have a plan to meet, well i guess i was wrong" Jieun suddenly said and you just rolled your eyes "at least we dont act like a stranger and we smiled if we looked at each other" "yeah right, a girl who hide everytime when the boy that she love walk to our direction" she laugh as she remembered from what happened before. you just ignore her and do your own business.

 

you look at your watch and its already 9:30am, which its time for break and you going to meet jay oppa later on, you asked Jieun to called him to come to our class. you was so freaking nervous and thinking about how youre going to talk with him. When you saw hes comig to our class with Jieun, you can feel your heart beating faster and now you sit facing his face. It was so silent between you and him not until he finally speak. "Is it him?" you look at him with confuse but still you follow where his hand pointing at. unfortunately you cant even see it. "is that the boy who likes you?" he asked again. now you know who is talking about. "y-yes" *whats with me, am i that nervous, i cant even open my mouth* he just nodded and its silent again until the bell ring.

 

When he about to left, Jieun want to take picture of us, so you just agreed. Many girls stares at us and smile. your cheek is about to burn and feeling hot. After done taking picture and he left. The girls start to tease you.

"ohmygod eunmi, your face getting red now" "aww someone just blushing" "Eunmi having a good day today"

you just sheppishly smile and your hands are all shaking.

 

After school ended, you come back home and check your phone and see theres a message from him, you just smile at the text.

 

From : Jayoppa <3

Hi baby, you looks so cute, hehe i can see your face is turning red. Finally i can see you infront of my eyes. youre so beautiful.

 

you'll immediately replied him.

 

To : Jayoppa <3

hi too, i know its so embarrassing, but thankyou oppa, its so different to see our face in closer. >.<

 

you go to sleep after replying the message. you just felt really happy today and you think youre have a nice sleep today.