INTRODUCTION

love and hate

My name is Lee Eunmi, im going to flashback about me and my crush a long time ago. which is hes already my boyfriend now. and this is the story. before i be with him, well.. I'm a player but its all changed when a boy that ive seen for the first time that appeared in my life.  Both of us had the same grades but in different class, lets just say im at the B class and while him at the F class. Its all start when we had a P.E period and my teacher told us to go to the hall. When we arrived, theres a class who practicing for the ASP which meant Academic Support Programme, Every thursday one of the class will got chosen to make some drama and one subject will be given to them. For this time, Class 8F got chosen. I was so focused watching them at the stage, not longer before that one boy came infront and questioning for the quiz for the next thursday, When i first saw him, i said hes handsome without thinking and i started to liked him. day by day, i got to know him secretly, his name is Jaypark. after crush on him for along time, this is the time where I told my bestfriend about my crush and she really curious how does my crush looks like, When she know which one is my crush, she went like "eh?! thats my cousin but were not so close, i never talked to him." I looked surprising at her. i dont know if this is the opportunities to know him better. So she decided to helped me.

At night, jieun which is my bestfriend when texted him on facebook and telling him that i liked him. thats when we start texting to each other and he gives me his number. but not longer after that, he sometimes just didnt reply my message, i went confused if he even like me or not. theres the time he will texted me first and when i wrote letter J on my status, he also put a letter E with love on his status. Becoming more confuse i am and jieun said that the likes me again and again. I was about to give up on him, so i never texted him again until 2013, which is on may 2013. after got back from school, i was texting with Jaypark's friend. His  friend likes me too and he said that JayPark likes me and i screaming with happiness.

After that, we start texting again and the day has come he finally said he wants to be my girlfriend, and i immediately said yes and.. this is the start of our relationship with many problems..