THE THREE WORDS

love and hate

you woke up early and get ready for school. now you just sitting in your father's car and yes you go to school by car since your house is far away from school.

you remembering what you had dream last night. the dream is about Jay oppa with other girl infront of you and he just act like he dont know you. you shook your head not wanting to take it seriously, afterall it jus a dream.

about 15 minutes you already arrived at school and you go out in the car and walking to go to your class, which is at 2nd floor.

you accidently meet your boyfriend and you guys look at each other and just smiles. youre still not close with your boyfriend yet. you dont even brave to talk to him and still shy and you think he feels the same too.

when youre about to enter your class, you just put your poker face, thats what you always do and one of your classmate say "why do you always put your poker face everytime you enter the class, its like you just get scolded by your parents" she sound so annoyed. you just laugh "i dont even know why"

you want to talk to Jieun, so you call her to come to you. "yes whats wrong?" she sit infront of you. "nothing, it just about Jay oppa" "why? are you guys fighting?" she ask with worried. you just chuckles "no, were not. we never have a fight before, well we do but only once, i dont know why he angry at me at that time but thats not a fight, he just angry though" you explained and Jieun nodded as she understood whats you meant.

"so what do you want to talk about?" "well you know Jay oppa never say iloveyou or even imissyou to me ever since were together" you tell her and suddenly you feel sad about it.

Jieun looks at you with shock and try to cheer you up "maybe he still afraid to say that words to you or maybe he want to wait when the time is right, just wait okey" she comfort you.  you just nod and smile.


 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

Eunmi! we go to wedding ceremony tomorrow, you better wake up early!" you mother said and its more like she shouting at you. "yes umma" you lazily said and went back to your room.

you cheek your phone and you got a call from him and you pick it up.

"hello oppa?" you confuse why he calling you so suddenly. "hello my girl" he looks so happy. youre asking why he call you. "i just want to hear your voice, thats why" you smile appear in your mouth as he said that to you.

you want asking him about something. "um oppa?" "yes baby?" he reply. you sigh "hm its nothing" youre so scared to ask him that and you immediately change topic before he say anything else.

"what are you doing now oppa?" "im talking to beautiful girl right now" he laugh and you were blushing. "are you blushing now eunmi ah~?" "Yah oppa, stop teasing me already" he still laughing and you just pout  and wait until he stop.

"okay okay i wont laugh anymore. i need to go eunmi ah, i got a football match to play, takecare there okay, seeyoutomorrow beautiful"

" arasseo oppa, see you tomorrow too" both of you hang up the phone . you sigh and go downstairs to eat something and watch movie.