Chapter Eight

The Wedding Planner

When Sora mentioned the word ‘party’ I already felt like throwing up—even if I haven’t drunk anything remotely disgusting or alcoholic. I was hoping that by ‘party’ she meant like a slumber party between us girl friends not a party that included boys, alcohol, drunken friends, and a whole lot of regrets later on. Of course, being Sora, a slumber party was not what she had in mind.

“Come on, it’ll be fun!” She says as she brushes my hair with one of her styling brushes. I wince every time she combs it through my dark hair and I can’t help but want to snatch it away from her and throw it across the room.

“By fun you mean I’m going to embarrass myself yet again, then no, Sora. I’d rather stay here and sleep.”

Sora rolls her eyes and turns on her hairdryer. She points it at my hair and I scowl as the heat reaches my scalp. I stare at my face being reflected in the mirror and frown at the sight. Sora’s blow drying my hair in such an odd fashion that it looks like she’s having a slight seizure. My face is already clad in this, and I quote Sora, ‘magical’ foundation that will hide my blemishes. Sora promises to help me do my make-up later on so right now, every product on her table is hands-off. I can see Jiyoung sitting on the bed, a book in her hands as Sora does everything she can to make me look better.

“How come Jiyoung gets to sit around in your room reading a book while I get attacked by your,” I glance around me and frown. “Beauty products.”

Sora rolls her eyes and rolls a bundle of hair around her brush. She blasts the hairdryer some more and I wince at the sudden heat. I fidget around in my seat, trying to find a good spot so that I can step on her foot but she moves away from me, obviously knowing what I’d do.

“That’s because Jiyoung’s already dolled up and ready to go.”

“Did you just say ‘dolled up’?”

She shrugs. “So what if I did?”

I groan. “I can’t believe you guys are actually dragging me to this party. Aren’t you guys aware how bad I am with alcohol and interacting?”

“You’re not that bad,” Sora defends, giving me a pointed look through the mirror. “Right, Jiyoung?”

I crane my neck to look at Jiyoung, still curled up on Sora’s bed. She looks up from her book, her lips and shrugs.

“It’s not like you can’t talk to people. So, yeah, sorry Dohyun but I’m going to have to agree with Sora on this one.”

My mouth drops as I stare at her. She gives me an apologetic look before going back to her book. She’s wearing a pair of skin-tight leather jeans and a white tee that may or may not be a little see through. From her outfit, I can say that she’s the most conservative looking among the three of us. Honestly, what she’s wearing isn’t that revealing at all. Unfortunately for me, I’m forced to wear some clothes that require showing some skin. I look down on my clothes and scowl.

“Tell me again, why exactly am I wearing this and not something else?” I say, gesturing to the clothes I’m wearing. I have a sparkly, silver top paired with a black skirt that’s a little too short for my taste. I never wear anything flashy or sparkly so this outfit is completely out of my comfort zone.

When Sora mentioned ‘party’ it included hanging out, drinking, and—her favorite—dress up. I tried to coax her out of it—the dressing up part—but of course, she didn’t listen. If she didn’t listen to my pleas of not attending the party, what more to my pleas of not being held against my will in dressing up?

Sora hums in response and shrugs. I glance at her outfit using the mirror and grumble. Sora has a pair of denim shorts on—ones that accentuate her long legs—and a black midriff to complete her look. Her hair’s tied up into a messy bun, a few tendrils falling here and there.

“You know what I find unfair? Seeing you and Jiyoung wearing jeans and shorts.”

Sora snorts. “What’s so unfair about that?” She moves on to another part of my hair and starts blow drying on it. I bite my lip and tap my foot.

“You guys can move comfortably! Meanwhile, I have to be conscious of acting like a lady.”

“That’s because you are one.”

 I roll my eyes and cross my arms. “I still don’t get why I have to wear a skirt—of all things—to a party. Just, why?” I do wear skirts sometimes but I never wear skirts when I go to college parties. It feels weird.

Sora turns off the hairdryer before her lips. She places a finger on her chin, pretending to think long and hard about it before shrugging. I don’t know how many times she shrugged in this conversation but one thing’s for sure is that it’s irking me a bit.

“It’s like a way for you to stop thinking about the wedding planning.”

“And think about how I’m going to last the night with this restriction on me?”

Sora gasps as she places a hand on her chest. “Skirts aren’t restrictive. They’re quite liberating.”

I groan again. I turn around to look at Jiyoung who’s still reading the book, oblivious to my bantering with Sora. “Jiyoung,” I whine, “Sora’s not making any sense.”

She tears her gaze away from her book and meets my eyes. She looks at me to Sora, then back to me, before sighing. “The both you don’t make any sense.”

“Gee, thanks,” Sora replies, unplugging the appliance from the socket.

“Wait,” I say, directing my attention back to Sora. “Are you done doing my hair?”

She holds up the unplugged appliance and widens her eyes. “Gee, I don’t know Dohyun. You tell me.”

I make a face at her before swiveling back to the mirror to check on my appearance. My dark hair’s curled at the ends, thanks to Sora’s expert brushing techniques. In all honestly, my hair looks pretty good now that it’s blow-dried. I pick up a section of my hair and look at it oddly. I still can’t grasp the fact that I actually look good in this hairstyle.

“By the way,” Sora calls out, placing her hairdryer back in the bathroom. “You can start doing your makeup.”

Finally,” I say as I start diving into the makeup she has on her table. I apply some mascara on my lashes as well as some eyeliner before checking to see if they match my outfit.

“Hey Sora, what time does the party start again?” Jiyoung asks. She stopped reading, leaving the book on her lap. Sora pops out of the bathroom holding her red lipstick.

“Around eight?”

“What time is it now?” I ask.

“Eight thirty,” Jiyoung says. She makes her way to where I’m sitting, leaving her book unattended on Sora’s bed.

I make a tsk sound before going back to applying my makeup. My friends always believed in being fashionably late however, I’m the kind of person who wants to be on time. At least, I strive to be on time. I do get why they don’t like going to parties on time, though. Everyone knows that the party really starts around nine or ten so going their early might be a waste.

 Jiyoung stands behind me, crossing her arms as she observes how I put on makeup. We don’t talk, letting silence take over. Sora’s still inside the bathroom, doing God knows what inside. I put on some blush before eyeing Jiyoung who’s now looking at her nails.

“So whose party is this anyway?” I ask, checking my reflection to see if my makeup is all good. I my lips and stare at the different shades of lipstick Sora has. She has given me permission to borrow them and even though I know it’s unhygienic, I choose to borrow the deep burgundy one. I pucker up before applying it on my lips. I smack them together before smiling. I chose the right shade.

Jiyoung checks her reflection as well, moving around before answering. “Some guy’s house. I think his name was Kim something. I forgot.”

I raise an eyebrow and gently put down the lipstick. “This isn’t some suspicious party that’ll result to death, will it?”

Jiyoung rolls her eyes at me before shaking her head. “I’m pretty sure this party’s safe. At least, safer than those other parties you’re thinking of. I vaguely recall Sora telling me that this guy is a good friend of her classmate.”

“How good of a friend?”

“God, Dohyun. The guy’s harmless, alright?” Sora pipes in with a can of hairspray in one hand. My eyes widen at the sight and I stand up, backing away from the Sora and her can.

“You’re not going to use that on me, right?”

She looks at me and then turns to look at the can. She stares at the can then back to me. She smirks.

“Well, your hair has to look good all night long so yeah, I will use it on you.”

In a flash, she makes her way across the room and starts spraying my hair. I close my eyes on instinct and wrinkle my nose as I feel the slight pressure of the spray on my scalp. I take a peek to see if Sora’s done and, thankfully, she is. She takes a step away from me and smiles at her work.

“There you go. Now your hair will look nice all night.”

“Thanks, just what I wanted.”

“Anyway,” Jiyoung cuts in; twirling around in the chair I sat on. “Where is this guy’s house?”

Sora backs away from me and walks back inside the bathroom. “He lives a few blocks down from this place. I’ll drive us there.”

“Does that mean you’re going to be our DD?” I ask. She pops her head out of the bathroom and gives us the look that obviously says, no, she won’t be the designated driver.

Jiyoung sighs and raises her hand. “I’ll be the driver then.” I direct my attention to her and furrow my brows.

“No, let me instead. It’s not like I’ll drink later.”

Jiyoung scoffs. “We all know that you’re stressed so it’s quite possible for you to drink alcohol. Don’t worry; you’ll thank me later.”

I roll my eyes. I really doubt that I’d drink a lot and render myself unable to drive ourselves back to Sora’s house. I know that the two of them are doing this in order to help me get my mind off things but I’m fine with driving.

“But Jiyoung—“

“Just accept it, Dohyun. It’s fine.”

I frown but nod my head reluctantly. Sora comes out of the bathroom again looking fresh and ready. She grabs her purse from her bed and glances at us.

“Ready to go?”

Jiyoung nods and walks over to the door. She’s the first one to go out of Sora’s room. I look down on my outfit and grumble to myself. I feel like this skirt will weigh me down later on.

“Just so you know,” I say as I pass Sora on the way out. “I don’t wear skirts to parties.

Sora rolls her eyes. “I know, I get it. Just go,”

I frown before grabbing my stuff which I placed by her bedside table. I exit her room and go down the stairs, two steps at a time. At the very least, Sora agreed that I can wear my trusty black flats with this outfit. I feel like if she forced me to wear heels, I’ll die. As I go down the stairs, I can already see Jiyoung waiting patiently at the bottom of the stairs. She’s looking at something on her phone but when she sees me, she tucks it away.

“Did someone message you?”

She shakes her head. “I was just playing a game.”

I raise an eyebrow. “Candy crush?”

“Candy crush,” she affirms.

I hear loud footsteps go down the stairs and the two of us look up. Sora already has the keys in her hand as she climbs down the steps. She stops in front of us and jingles the keys.

“Time to party!” She yells, doing her best to get the two of us hyped up. However, our response is the exact opposite.

“Just start the car, Sora,” Jiyoung says.

“I want to get this done with, to be honest,” I mutter, fumbling with the hem of my skirt. I hear Sora groan as she walks over to the front door, opening it for us to go out. On cue, a blast of cold air hits the three of us in the face and we shiver simultaneously.

“We are going to freeze to death,” I sputter, shivering because of the cold.

Sora rubs her arms before chuckling. “Things will get hot in the party anyway so it won’t matter.”

I narrow my eyes at the underlying meaning but shrug it off. We go out of the house, hurrying because none of us wants to stay out in the cold. Jiyoung and I approach Sora’s red Civic and wait for her to unlock the car’s doors. I watch Sora carefully lock her house’s door before jogging down the steps of her porch to meet us.

“Are your parents out of town?” Jiyoung asks. I’m guessing she’s concerned because the moment we stepped inside that house, her parents weren’t there to greet us. Usually Sora’s parents’ would be a jumble of mass energy, waiting to ask us about our day all the while feeding us with their homemade food.

Sora unlocks her car before nodding her head. “Yeah. They have this convention to attend. They’ll probably be back by Monday.”

“Must be nice to have doctor parents,” I comment. Sora hums in response.

“Yeah but sometimes they keep pestering me about med school. It’s really annoying by the way.”

“Oh.”

Sora opens the door and gets in. She shuts it loudly before starting the engine. She rolls down the window and gives Jiyoung and me a weird look.

“Are you guys coming or not?”

Jiyoung rolls her eyes before going inside. I follow her stead and silently wonder if I touched a bad subject. Sora never mentioned anything about her parents bothering her about med school. I guess I got too caught up with my own problems that I never bothered thinking if other people have the same problems as well. I settle into the backseat, afraid that if I take the passenger seat I’ll just start more unwanted topics.

“You don’t want to ride shotgun?” Jiyoung asks, giving me a puzzled look. I love riding in the passenger seat but not today.

“Nah, I’m good.”

She narrows her eyes on me before shrugging. She gets out of the car again and goes to the front. Sora eyes me from the rearview mirror, probably wondering why I didn’t take the front seat. My eyes meet hers and I simply shrug at her and smile. Sora rolls her eyes before turning back to the road in front of her.

“Okay guys,” she shifts the car into gear and grins. “Time to have some fun.”

 

&&

 

The first words that came to mind when I got to Kim Something’s house was big, rich, and wild. The place is in total darkness except for the flashing bright lights that have been placed in strategic locations to further hype up the party. From the front door, I can see four speakers in the room and, note to self, never underestimate the bass of four medium-sized speakers. From the amount of people I’ve seen, I can tell that this Kim guy is pretty friendly. A whole lot of them are in the living room, dancing—rather, grinding—to the music. Some are sitting by the couches, drinking in those blue cups. I asked Jiyoung why blue and it’s because the owner decided that red is so overrated. I haven’t met the owner of the house since I’ve set foot in it but I’m pretty sure that time will come because Sora’s dragging me around, trying to find him.

“I really don’t see the point of you dragging me around,” I yell, trying to beat the bass blaring from the speakers. A couple of guys turn to look at us and the looks they are giving make me scowl. I flip them off and hurry alongside Sora. Jiyoung’s with us with a drink now in her hand, looking calm about everything. How and when she decided to get a drink is still unclear to me considering that we’ve only been here for five minutes. Sora’s still clinging to me and Jiyoung which is quite odd. Usually by this time, she’d leave the two of us alone and do god knows what.

“I’m trying to get you a drink,” she yells back, obviously annoyed with how loud the music is. Her hand is wrapped tightly around my wrist, dragging to me to what I think is the kitchen. I glance at Jiyoung and wrinkle my nose.

“When and where did you get that drink?”

Jiyoung looks at the cup before shrugging. “Kai handed me one not too long ago!”

I arch an eyebrow. “Who the hell is Kai?!”

Jiyoung is about to reply but I’m spun around, none other by Sora. We’re clearly in the kitchen with all the bottles of alcohol lying on this big, glass table. There are more people in here and at the very least it’s not as suffocating as it was in the living room. The music is still blaringly loud that Sora’s still grumbling about it. She drags me to the table before grabbing the nearest bottle in her grasp. She pours a hefty amount in one of the cups and turns to face me.

She downs all of it in one go and I stare at her shocked that she did that. I know I shouldn’t be surprised because Sora likes drinking but I never really saw her drink right in front of me.

“You need to de-stress yourself,” she says, pointing to me with her finger. I lower her finger and nod my head.

“You told me that.”

She shakes her head and lets go of my wrist. I rub my wrist, frowning at how tightly she held me before widening my eyes when I see her pouring all sorts of drinks in one cup. She probably mixed three bottles in that cup and I am not drinking any of that.

“Here!” She shoves the cup into my hands and the drink spills a bit. I make a face at the cup and casually wipe my hands on my skirt.

“Drink it,” she yells, motioning for me to down it like what she did. I laugh awkwardly and shake my head.

“Um, no. God, Sora,” I narrow my eyes at her and lean closer. “Are you okay?”

She laughs—a high pitched one at that—and nods her head. “Never been better! She glances at her cup then to the group of boys chatting nearby. One of them catches us looking and flashes a suggestive wink. Sora turns back to me and grins.

“And here’s another idea on how to de-stress yourself.”

“Oh my god, no.”

She takes a step closer to me and I latch onto Jiyoung’s arm. Jiyoung takes a sip from her drink and wince. I don’t like the look on Sora’s face when she said that she has another idea. I take a look at the group of guys and instantly feel like running away. No way to hell am I talking to those guys.

“Is she thinking what I think she’s thinking?” I ask Jiyoung who’s looking at us with amusement written all over her face. She takes another sip and shrugs.

“I suggest you run away while you still can.”

I gulp. “Yeah, I better should.”

Jiyoung places her cup on the table and approaches Sora. “I’ll handle this so for now go and have fun okay?”

I nod and silently thank the heavens for blessing me with a friend like Jiyoung. She manages to stop Sora’s walking and starts talking to her. Sora rolls her eyes at what Jiyoung said and looks back at me.

“Come on,” she yells and points over to the group of guys. “Talk to them!” Said group of guys turned to look at us with their undivided attention and I can feel my cheeks turn red. I give all of them a strained smile before bolting out of the kitchen and back into the living room. I don’t know why I didn’t notice it when I got her but unexpectedly the house is warm. Not too hot, not too cold but just right.

I feel the bass shake my bones and I can’t help but swing to the beat. I see a couple of familiar faces around the place but I doubt they know me. Almost all of them are dancing here and I feel that there’s a silent agreement that the living room is the dance floor—one that I wish not to be part of. I quickly make my way to the other side of room, casually avoiding coming in close contact with grinding bodies and whatnot. I look down on my hands and frown when I realize that I’m still holding onto Sora’s drink. I should really place this somewhere else—or give it to someone.

I transfer the drink to my other hand and sigh quietly to myself. I know that this is Sora’s way of helping me cope with my unwanted stress but I don’t know if going to parties is my kind of thing. I’d rather stay at home and curl up in my bed eating cake. At the same time worrying about how I’ll convince Marco and figure out how I’ll deal with Ms. Byun’s brother.

I blink. Then I groan. There it is. I’m thinking about it again. I have to focus on something else. I look around me and I see more dancing bodies closing in on me. Why are they closing in on me? I squirm away from them at the same time walking away. My drink spills a bit but I ignore it, doing my best to get away instead. I look up and see the doorway that will bring me to the other side. Thank God I thought—

“Hey,” I freeze. I freeze not because I want to but because some dude is grabbing my wrist and holding me into place. My eyes widen and I turn to face my perpetrator. The first thing I notice is that he reeks of alcohol. His eyes look dazed and unclear. They focus on me and a loose grin appears on his face. I frown.

“Dance with me.”

I squirm under his grip. “No thanks,” I reply, pulling my hand away from his grasp. He doesn’t seem to get the message though because instead of letting me go, he pulls me closer and I instantly wince. I cringe at our proximity because one, he smells, two, I don’t know him and three; he’s ing grinding on me. I feel myself turn a thousand times redder, not because of embarrassment but out of sheer annoyance and anger.

“Ya, stop this,” I growl, glaring at him with all my might. He ignores me, thought. I huff. This is also one of the reasons why I don’t like going to parties.

I take a deep breath and use all my strength to pull away but his grip tightens. I feel myself get angrier and angrier by the minute. I glance at my hand and realize that, hey, I still have that drink Sora gave me. An idea pops into my head and I’m about to execute it when I feel someone grab my other free hand, stopping me from pouring all my drink on the guy.

“What the—“

“Didn’t the lady say no?” My eyes turn to saucers as I stare at this other guy before me. He’s tall, way too tall. I can’t really see his face except for the black hair covering it. He lets go of my hand and proceeds to take off the hand of the annoying guy. I unconsciously let out a sigh of relief because damn that guy as a grip. The annoying one looks at us with a puzzled expression, as if he can’t understand what’s happening. I, too, but at the very least I know that this guy is being heroic and all that. The tall one pulls me away from the crowd and into the other room and—Thank God—I can breathe again.

I stumble into the room and place a hand on my heart. My cheeks feel warm from what just happened and I swear to god, if someone does that to me again I will not hesitate to pour this drink all over them and scream my lungs out.

“Are you okay? You look hot.”

I snap my head and glare at him. “Excuse me?”

He stares at me for a bit for his eyes widen. He covers his mouth then shakes his head. Glad he finally realized what’s wrong with what he said.

“Oh , sorry about that,” he grins widely at his mistake while I gape at him. “It’s just that your cheeks look red so I assumed.”

“Oh. I’m fine, though.”

 Now that we’re in a room with a considerably lesser amount of people I can finally see his face. His features oddly remind me of an elf with his big ears and his cheerful smile. I my head to one side and slowly nod, still reeling from the earlier incident.

“So, um, thanks for saving me there.” It ends up like a question but he doesn’t notice that. Instead he grins some more.

“It’s my pleasure. I mean, I don’t usually go around saving people so that’s a first but I’m glad I helped you out.”

I raise an eyebrow. “Um, okay.” I look around me and realize that we’re in a room full of games. By games I mean darts, pool, video games, everything. A few people are in here, playing the said games while drinking. I don’t know why there are fewer people here but it feels like I’ll have much more fun staying here than staying in the living room. I scan the room, looking for anyone I know. God, why didn’t I ask Jiyoung if Jongdae’s here too?

“Are you going to drink that?” I turn my attention back to him and blink.

“What?”

He gestures to the drink in my hand. “That drink. You were going to throw that drink all over the guy right? So I thought you didn’t like it.”

“What? Oh.” I glance back at the drink and scowl. Yeah, I don’t like this drink. I glance back at him and offer him the drink.

“Here.”

He raises and eyebrow at this.

“Are you sure?”

I nod.

He’s about to take it but stops himself. He pulls his hand back and narrows his eyes at me.

“You didn’t put any drugs in that, right? I don’t want to be that wasted.”

I look into my drink, wondering if Sora placed any drugs in it. I snort. Right, Sora. If there is one thing I’m positively sure about Sora and her party habits is that she doesn’t do drugs. Never. That’s against her code of conduct.

“There’s none,” I assure him, giving him a friendly smile. This is the least I can do for him after saving me from that guy. He eyes the drink suspiciously before taking it from me, giving me a warm smile. I smile back at him. I bet that’s his way of guilt-tripping me if ever I put drugs in it.

He drinks it and three seconds haven’t even passed before he takes the cup away from his lips. His face pinches up at the taste and he shakes his head.

“Damn, that burns,” he comments, taking the cup away from his face.

I scowl at his reaction. At least now I know that Sora put some pretty strong stuff in there. He hands me back the cup and I take it gingerly. He wipes his mouth using his sleeve and sighs.

“Can’t believe a girl like you can drink something like this.”

I chuckle. That’s because I don’t.

He looks at me again, staring at me and I stiffen. Don’t tell me he’s going to drunkenly hit on me or something. I have had enough of that.

“Oh!” He exclaims and I jump back in surprise. “I forgot. I’m Chanyeol.” He takes out his hand for me to shake and I stare at it. I look at his smiling face and sigh. I shake his hand and offer him a small smile.

“Dohyun.”

If it’s possible, his smile grows even wider. “I know.”

I raise an eyebrow at this. How does he know my name? I’ve never even seen the guy. He must have read my thoughts because the next thing he says makes everything clearer.

“I’m a friend of Jongdae. He actually told me about you.”

This catches my interest. “Oh? I hope he only told you good things about me.”

His smile turns into laughter but I fail to see why it’s funny. There’s a mysterious glint in his eyes and something tells me he knows something that I don’t.

“Only the best.”

I nod my head, quite intrigued by his reply when I remember that, right, this guy knows Jongdae. Maybe he knows if he’s here.

“Speaking of Jongdae, is he here in the party?”

Chanyeol thinks over this before nodding his head. “Yeah, I think so. Wait, let me call him.”

He takes out his phone and dials his number. Seeing him do this makes me feel a little stupid because well I have a phone too but I didn’t even think of calling him to ask if he’s here in this party.

I take this time to walk around the room all the while smiling at the people who greet me. I know several of them here but I never really bothered to get to know them more. I walk over to the foosball table and silently wonder why nobody’s playing it. I glance around the room and place the blue cup on one of the nearby tables. I start to play around with it when I hear Chanyeol’s deep voice booming through the room.

“Dohyun-ah! He’s not answering so I’m not sure if he’s here.”

 I look up and wave my hand. “It’s fine!”

I my lips and start playing with myself—sad right?—watching the ball pass from player to player. Wow, I really need to get more friends. Playing by myself is hard. And not fun at all.

Chanyeol starts to approach me, still trying to call Jongdae when his eyes brighten. He waves his free hand at me. Confused, I wave back at him.

“Ya! Baekhyun!”

I stop waving and freeze. I take a step back away from the foosball table and feel my stomach plummet. Oh god, I told myself that I wouldn’t be thinking about anything wedding planning related but there it is—that name.

Calm down, Dohyun. It can be another guy named Baekhyun. Not that guy who’s the brother of Byun Miran. Calm. Down.

“Have you seen Jongdae?”

The music is still pumping loudly so I can’t tell where this Baekhyun guy is. I don’t dare move though because I’m scared. Oh so scared to see the same guy I saw three days ago.

“I saw him a while ago but I don’t know where he is now. Why?”

My heart starts to beat faster and faster. If it goes any faster, my ribcage will break. I gulp and look around for the owner of that voice because damn, I know that voice.

“Dohyun’s trying to find him.”

 “Dohyun?”

I swivel around and almost bump into another guy. I look up and almost melt.

The neatly kept hair is gone only to be replaced with tousled brown waves. The glasses are gone as well. He’s wearing black eyeliner that shouldn’t look good on him but it does. His eyes are staring right into me and I know, I ing know, that this is Byun Baekhyun.

The brother of Byun Miran.

I gape at him.

He seems shocked to see me but he quickly covers that shock with a subtle wink and a smirk.

“So your name’s Dohyun.”

I take the blue cup from the table and drink all of its contents.

 

 


A/N:

oh my god it's been a while. I'm so sorry for not updating this any sooner :( Things happened but I'm doing my best to get this story back on track! Also, updates may be slow because I'm in college but I promise to update this at the very least once a month. 

Thank you for all the support <3

p.s. freaking baekhyun feels ugh