Chapter 1

My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 10minutes before 7am and Bomi is running with all her might to make it in time before the gate close. 

I did alarm my clock at 6am right? or I didnt? Aish! I guess living alone has its own disadvantage. Still 5 more minutes full speed.

Yes! I make it.!

"Have you heard it? Chorong from class 1-A confessed to L and he rejected her flatly without explanation infront of the students?"

"Well there's nothing new about it. He always does that. That's why the girls admire him agree to L is for everyone."

Bomi overheard what the two students are talking about and what caught her attention was the name they mention. CHORONG.

Oh my god! She didnt wait for me! "Excuse me but can I ask if you saw where chorong go?" the girls shake their heads. Bomi then begin to run again. First in the canteen. Negative. Second Girls C.R. Negative. Bomi checks her watch and see that it's almost time for the class. Aah! I know I know.

"Chorongieeeeeeeeee~!" bomi shouts as she entered the classroom and saw Chorong sitting with her head low. "Omo omo! I told you to wait for me so that we can plan how are we going to confess or atleast I can stop you! Miaaaanhe Rongie. What do you want me to do with that jerk? What me to punish him?. Rongiee! Chorong! " she starts poking Chorong's back.

"Oh! Bomi when did you get here?" the half awake Chorongs ask

"Ah! bwoya! You didnt hear everything I say?" Chorong shakes her hear while rubbing her eyes. Bomi just crash her head in the table.

"What do you want me to do? I'll punish that jerk!"

"You dont have to do that Bom" Chorong answer and then hand bomi a sandwich.

"Thankyou~" Bomi takes a big bite "Tghis isshd suo dhelsicious" Chorong chuckles. "Anyways I will talk to him. That jerk! How dare him reject someone who makes amazing sandwich!" before ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter