Christmas Eve

Best of both worlds

It is Christmas Eve today and has got only half an hour left for the Christmas Day to arrive .The whole street in Seoul is really loud and vibefull bursting with energy ,light and people . Similarly on one  of the most famous club in Seoul , where there were people bustling,dancing  and enjoying  each other's company while drinking  . Among them there  was a handsome man who was furiously looking at his watch. It looks like he was waiting for that special someone as he had a drink by his side which looked like it was untouched . He looked composed ,however, he was feeling  nervousness in the inside . No one have figured out that this person (who was looking at his watch every second) is none other than the famous Jung Yunho .

He looked at his watch one last time, he sighed and he stood up  while clutching his mobile phone. He speed dialled number one on his phone list which was named as Boojae .It was ringing but the receiver  has not yet picked up the phone . He was starting to get annoyed while taking something out of his pocket; a small box of present . He went out of the club . Coming out of the club , no one could believe their eyes that they have seen Jung Yunho ( who was waiting for someone to arrive in the DBSK club for hours and hours was none other than Jung Yunho).

He was starting to walk away from the crowd ,when he saw the flickering of his mobile screen which showed the name Boojae. He smiled ,however, his smile did not even last a second when he recevied the call. He was shocked to hear that  his boojae none other than Kim Jaejoong is in the crticial condition  at hospital after getting involved in an accident on his way to meet Yunho .

He quickly took the first taxi that he could see to get to the hospital not bothering to take his own parked car as he was not himself anymore. While he was waiting inside the cab to get him to meet his loved one , he stared at the small box which contained a simple diamond ring which Jaejoong was fond of. He chose this day to propose Kim Jaejoong to be bonded with him for his eternity  and the rest of his life. He picked this special day as this was the very same day where he first met  Kim Jaejoong.