Chapter 4

Our Cute Little Kitty

 

 


 

It was already night time and the twins are getting ready for bed. They are waiting for Sehun who is getting washed up by their mother in the bathroom. Their mom decided to bathe the boy herself since her two sons were fighting over on who will bathe Sehun.

 

 “He’s done. Now stop fighting like five year olds and go to sleep.” Mrs. Kim said while closing the bathroom door. Sehun is walking sleepily behind her on his cute light blue pajamas. The two teenagers are squealing inside their minds on how cute Sehun looks.

 

Sehun settled in the middle of the bed between Kai and Jongin hugging a small rilakkuma wearing pink overalls, Jongin gave it to him earlier and Sehun accepted it happily with twinkling eyes. Sehun smacked his lips with Jongin as a thank you, Jongin couldn’t have been happier and Kai couldn’t have been more furious.

 

“Night night Nini. Night night shcawy Kai.” He said while yawning and pecked each of the twins’ cheeks before lying on the bed. The brothers were staring at him blushing while holding their cheeks. “He’s so sweet.” Jongin said while grinning.

 

“Yes. And everything will be sweeter if you’re not here.” He snorted. “I can’t believe it, he just called me scary.” Kai said feeling bitter that Sehun kissed Jongin, too. He can’t still get over on what happened awhile ago when the catboy kissed his brother in front of him. ‘I have to do something. I should be the first in Sehun’s heart, not this .’ Kai thought and lay beside Sehun with Jongin on the other side.

 

Sehun was already purring when the two decided to lie down on the bed. Jongin s his arm on Sehun’s waist while Kai slipped his arm under the boy’s nape and nuzzled his head, too tired to even notice Jongin’s hand. Both of them are slowly drifting off to dreamland with the thought of a certain pink haired catboy. Sehun who is already dreaming of rainbows and unicorns with jumping rabbits drinking bubble tea smiled unconsciously, feeling warm and comfortable.

 

 

The next day…

 

“Kids! Wake up! Even though it’s vacation it doesn’t me-“ Mrs. Kim stopped mid-sentence once she entered the twins’ bedroom. “Oh my golly how adorable!” she screeched when she saw three bodies tangled with each other. “I should take a picture of this adorable scene. Now!” she ran back to master’s bedroom and grabbed the camera on the night stand then went back to JongSeKai’s room.

 

She clicked the camera and looked at the picture she took. Sehun was sandwiched in between the two. He is facing Kai and his back on Jongin who’s hugging his waist. Sehun is still hugging Pinku pinku, as what he calls the stuff toy, head under Kai’s chin and legs on Kai’s waist while Kai’s hand rests on the boy’s perky . The twin’s legs are tangled with each other, their position making a heart shape with Sehun at the center.

 

Even though it’s heartbreaking to wake them up, she has to do it coz’ they need to shop for the catboy’s toys and clothes. Sehun has a few clothes that he uses when he was still on the hybrid shop but those clothes don’t fit him anymore because he grows fast. And Sehun needs toys too because hey, he’s still a kid. He might have a body of a ten year old but his mind and heart will still remain as a tree years old, which is Sehun’s real age, by the way.

 

She woke the boys up and but they shoved her away and hugged Sehun instead. Mrs. Kim huffed in annoyance. She shook their body and told them their task for the day. The twin immediately sat upright and kissed Sehun’s head before running inside the bathroom and took a shower.

 

They don’t feel awkward showering together at all because it has been their routine every day since they were in diapers. And they are certainly looking forward to the time they can shower together with the pink haired boy.

 

Their way to the shopping mall is fun for the three boys sitting at the back seat playing and doing whatever they felt like doing like tickling Sehun and catching his attention. Sometimes Kai and Jongin would hit each other or glare at one another because Sehun chooses one over the other.

 

For example when Sehun wanted to play games on their phones, both of them offered their phones but of course Sehun has to accept only one and that phone is Jongin’s who grinned like an idiot. But Kai won’t accept defeat, will he? So he did the only thing he can do, his ultimate weapon against Jongin the ‘Threaten Sehun So That He Will Choose Me Over Idiot Jongin’ strategy.

 

He leaned on Sehun’s ear and whispered, “Give him his phone back and play on mine or else I’ll eat your twinky. You don’t want that to happen, do you”. Sehun shook his head and looked up. Kai is smiling sweetly at him, but on Sehun’s mind, Kai is baring his teeth at him. Sehun’s body shook. He quickly handed Jongin his phone and took Kai’s. Kai pulled Sehun on his laps while the boy plays halfheartedly.

 

Kai smiled triumphantly while Jongin glares at him. “Stop threatening him Kai,” Jongin warned Kai but the latter just ignored him, hugging the catboy’s waist.

 

 Mrs. Kim is just watching them with loving eyes. They need to take advantage of the time that Sehun is still a kid, at least until the time he’s still has the body of a kid.

 

 


 

Sorry for the long wait guys. And i really appreciate your comments.. I love yah all.

We're celebrating holy week now that is why I have so little time to update.

Summer is just around the corner, too bad we have school :( 

*sigh* College is just so tough, but I didn't fail ok? hahahaha it's required to have summer class...

Enjoy your summer tho,,, hahahaha toodles ;)