Chapter 3

Our Cute Little Kitty

 

 

 


 

Downstairs…

“What’s wrong with him? Doesn’t he like my surprise?” their mom is confused because of Kai’s behavior. Sure he is arrogant and naughty, but never did he behave like that.

“He shcares Thehunnie.” The pink haired boy sobbed.

“Shh… don’t cry Hunnie, I’ll protect you from him. He won’t be able to hurt you because I’m here. Just don’t go anywhere near him, okay?” he whispered on Sehun’s ear. Jongin was shocked by his own words. He’s not usually like this. He likes sharing everything with his brother, but that was before Sehun came. He doesn’t like the idea of sharing Sehun at all.  He is not selfish and wayyy much kinder than the naughty Kai, but because of a pink furred catboy, he learned how to be greedy. It’s not like he’s blaming Sehun, it just happens that he is the reason.

“Tenkyu Nini.” Sehun smiled brightly and peck Jongin’s cheek which made the brunette blush.

Jongin led Sehun to his and Kai’s room. Sehun will be rooming with them since the bed is enough for the three of them and he wants to be with Sehun every night.

Kai heard the door opens and he immediately sat upright. He pulled Sehun on his arms again and hugged him tightly. Sehun squirmed on Kai’s hold. Jongin was about to pull Sehun back but Kai slapped his hand hard.

“Ouch! What’s your problem Kai? Give him back to me, can’t you see that he doesn’t like you?”

“It’s not about him liking me. Who cares if he hates me? He is mine too, you know. You can’t keep him to yourself and I can touch him anytime, anywhere. And you don’t have a say to that.” Kai retorted back. Jongin has no choice but to agree, even though he hates it. It’s true that he doesn’t own Sehun alone because he was given to them as their birthday present.

“Let me gooooo!!! I hate chuuu…” Sehun whined. He is reaching his arms to Jongin but Kai pulled Sehun’s arms on his side and whispered on his ear. “Don’t even try to get out of my grip like you did earlier or else, I’m going to bite your tail and eat your twinky.” Kai threatened the poor catboy.

Sehun widened his eyes and gasped dramatically. He looked up at Kai with teary eyes and Kai melted, he felt guilty for threatening Sehun but he has to do this, for the sake of being close to him. “Nuuuuu… please don’t bite my fluffy tail and don’t eat my twinky, I only have one so please don’t eat it.” He begged Kai while hugging his tail and covering his crotch. Kai hugged Sehun tighter if that was even possible by how tight he’s hugging him. “, you’re so cute.” Sehun is so adorable and innocent, he wants to squish him all day because , he’s been dreaming for this day to come. To finally hold his love on his arms.

But of course all good things must come to end. Jongin smacked his head, “Don’t say inappropriate things in front of him. He’s still a kid Kai.”

“I know that okay. I’m sorry I can’t contain my emotions.” He apologized to Sehun and kissed his pink lips. Sehun doesn’t mind at all because he’s too innocent, for him Kai is just showing his affection and care. Because of it, he doesn’t feel that scared with him anymore. But saying that Jongin was shocked was the understatement of the year.

He smacked Kai’s head again and said in a gritted teeth, “What. The. Hell. Kai! You just kissed him in the lips! His first kiss! You stole his first kiss”. Kai felt his heart warming and his cheeks reddening. ‘God, I’m his first kiss? That’s right I’m the first, I can’t believe it.’

Kai was all smiles but then remembered something, “Yah! You just cursed in front of him! You dimwit!” he yelled pointing his fingers to Jongin.

“Oh, I’m sorry then, sorry Hunnie.” he smiled at Sehun and pecked his lips. Now, saying that Kai is mad is the understatement of the century.

Sehun was so confused to why the twins are yelling at each other, he was just looking back and forth to the twin with his cute puppy eyes (how ironic of him having puppy eyes when he is a cat XD).

 

 


 

Hi guys! thanks for reading this fic. hahahaha i dunno what to say, sorry for the short updates but please continue reading this, alright?

Love yah much!!!! <3