Chapter 2

Our Cute Little Kitty

 

 


Apparently, Kai already knows Sehun. The hybrid had caught the boy’s attention when Kai was walking home from school three months ago. Kai decided to walk even though he has a car because he just feels like it. Maybe it’s destiny. On his way, he saw a hybrid shop and stopped in front of it. There, he saw Sehun, sleeping peacefully on his cot. Kai felt his heart skipped a beat. He was mesmerized by the beauty of the boy. He looks like an angel and Kai can feel himself falling for this cute little kitten.

Sehun was only 3 years old, and since he is a hybrid he grows up faster than normal. Hybrids will grow fast until they reach their teen stage and will grow like normal people do after that. Sehun grew a few inches since the first time he saw him and that was 3 months ago.

Kai fell in love at first sight at Sehun and promised himself that he will buy him no matter what. Since then he started saving up so that he can buy him, Sehun’s pedigree is special so he’s a bit expensive than the others. Kai would visit the shop every day after school and will spend a few hours just staring at him. It’s a bit creepy when he thinks about it but he can’t help himself, he won’t last a day without having a glimpse of his lovely kitten. Kai had already claimed Sehun as his and he is eager to get him no matter what.

He is about to purchase him today as a birthday gift for himself but his mother beat him to it. He might have Sehun now but he has to share him, he hates the idea of having someone other than him touch Sehun. He gets furious just by thinking about it.

“Come on guys let’s start eating.” Mrs. Kim said.

They sat on their respected sits but Sehun remains standing. “Come here Sehunnie, take a sit beside me.” Jongin said and reached for Sehun’s hands but Kai beat him to it. Kai pulled Sehun on his laps and s his arms around his waist.

Sehun squirmed on his arms but Kai tightened his grip and nuzzled his nose near Sehun’s ears. Sehun froze and Jongin noticed it, “Kai let him go, he doesn’t like it,” Jongin is frowning. He feels a little irritated by Kai’s action but he doesn’t know why he’s feeling this way.

Kai ignored him and turned to Sehun instead. “Is that true? Are you afraid of me?” Kai asked him, Sehun hesitated at first but nodded nonetheless.

“See? He doesn’t like you.” Jongin.

“Shut up. He’s afraid, alright but he never said that he doesn’t like me, right baby?” Jongin cooed at the kitten. Sehun looked up at Jongin and Jongin smiled at him. He suddenly jumped off Kai’s embrace and went to Jongin’s side. Jongin smiled smugly at Kai and sat Sehun on his laps.

Kai was dumbfounded. ‘What the hell! you Kim Jongin’. He was staring daggers at the two who started eating. Jongin is feeding Sehun with his own food and the pink haired boy is happily taking every spoon. Kai is gritting his teeth; he doesn’t like what he is seeing in front of him at all. He stormed out of the kitchen and went back to his room. He slammed the door with a bang and jumped on their bed.

He is frustrated and jealous. He should be in Jongin’s place feeding the cute little boy while sitting on his laps, not the other way around. ‘What if I pretend to be Jongin?’ he thought. ‘Nah, cats have very keen nose, he’ll distinguish my scent right away, I’m sure we have different smells even though we look the same.’ He quickly dismissed the idea and think of other plans to make a certain cat boy like him.

 

 


I'm sorry for the short chapters and thank you for voting, subscribing, commenting and viewing... hahahaha toodles <3