SEOUL FASHION WEEK 2015 (ANDY&DEBB COLLECTION AND KYE SFW2015)

SEOUL FASHION WEEK 2015

Jaejoong just finished his mini fan meeting and was on his way to his car when he heard his phone ring.

Jaejoong: Hello?

Caller: Are you atleast attending our show, Jae?

Confused Jaejoong then checked his phone and saw the name of the caller.

Jaejoong: Oh, Auntie! Of course, of course! Wait, is your show before or after KYE’s show?

Caller: I think it’s after. So, you really are coming?

Jaejoong: Neh Auntieeee!

Caller: Alright, I’ll send your invitation to your loft as well as your clothes.

Jaejoong: Arraso Auntie, see you!

 

Jaejoong then checked his watch and his eyes widened!

Jaejoong: Dammit! I’m late!!!

KYE FASHION SHOW 2015

KYE’S SEOUL FASHION WEEK 2015 RED CARPET

The reporters were busy checking their cameras and waited for the guests to arrive.

 

Meanwhile (BACKSTAGE)

KYE was waiting for someone at the basement car park. She then saw a black idol van and smirked.

 

KYE: You both made it!

Dara: I had to force Cheundoong to tag along.

Cheundoong: Yah! Ati! You didn’t!

KYE: (laughing) What’s Ati?

Cheundoong: Ah, mianhe. It means big sister.

KYE nodded and pulled Dara with her which Cheundoong followed.

KYE gave Dara her clothes as well as Cheundoong’s.

KYE: I’ll go ahead! Enjoy my show!

Cheundoong then pulled Dara once she finished dressing up. She then went straight to the mirror and took some of her cosmetics.

Cheundoong: Noona, Palli!

Dara: Let me just put some lipstick!

Cheundoong smiled. Good thing Noona doesn’t have to apply too much make-up! Keke! Hmmm, I think I need to put some BB Cream atleast.

Cheundoong then took Dara’s BB Cream and applied some to his face. The make-up artists inside the room were all looking at them. One artist approached Dara and tapped her shoulder.

Artist: Would you like me to fix your hair?

Dara (smiled): Is it okay? I forgot to dry my hair. Soft curls will do thank you! Oh! Can you fix Cheundoong’s hair as well? If it’s okay?

He nodded and proceeds to fixing her hair then Cheundoong’s after.

Dara: Oh! Thank you! Can I have you number so I can atleast treat you out?

The stylist was shock but still gave Dara his number. Dara then tried calling the number and a phone started ringing.

Dara: That’s my digits, just save it! Thank you again! Come along Cheundoong.

Cheundoong thanked the stylist as well and followed his Noona not seeing the blush on the stylist’s face.

SISTAR’s Hyorin and Soyu just left the red carpet when one photographer saw Dara. They were all in shock when they saw Cheundoong behind her. All the photographers started clicking and calling them so they can get a better shot of the siblings. Once they were inside, the photographers continued taking pictures of them.

Inside the car park:

Jaejoong just arrived and checked the time, he then rushed inside and was glad that the photographers were already packing up. Some of them saw Jaejoong but as they were about to take his picture, he rushed inside and closed the door behind him. Since he was late, he just took the seat somewhat near the front row. His phone then started vibrating. He then saw a text message from his aunt and frowned. He slowly and quietly stands up and went backstage. He then saw KYE about to go out with the last model when he grabbed her arm.

 

Jaejoong: Hey beautiful!

KYE was shocked and turned. She smiled and pinched Jaejoong.

Jaejoong: Yah! I just gave you a compliment and you pinched me?

KYE: Hahahaha! You monkey! I can’t talk right now! I need to go out already!

Jaejoong: I just want to congratulate you and well, apologize that I have to leave.

KYE: I understand. ANDY&DEBB’s show is next, you need to hurry!

Jaejoong: Oh I will!

KYE nodded and Jaejoong hugged her. Jaejoong was about to leave when he heard KYE called him.

KYE: Good luck with your enlistment! We’ll miss you!

Jaejoong: So will I!

KYE: Oh, and Jae?

Jaejoong: Yes?

KYE: Before you go, I need to show you something.

Jaejoong was confused but followed KYE. She then pointed and Jae followed the direction of her finger.

KYE: See you soon!

KYE then went out and Jaejoong stood there for awhile before going to the other venue for the Andy & Debb SFW 2015. He called his manager to bring the clothes and invitation in his loft since he won’t make it on time.

As he arrived at the venue, he saw his manager’s car and took his clothes and invitation. He went inside a cafe and asked if he can change his clothes there, the manager (which is his friend) told him to change inside his office instead. He changed and went straight to the backstage since it was early. He then flashed his ID and went inside. He saw his Auntie and Uncle as well as his niece and nephew who flew all the way from London.

 

Niece: Uncle Jae! You made it!

The girl rushed to Jaejoong and hugged him.

Jaejoong: How are you munchkin?

Niece: Fine! I’m really glad that you made it! Well, we’re off!

Jaejoong was confused.

Nephew: We just went here so we can see you and of course my dream girl! But Alas! I can’t!

Jaejoong: What? Dream girl? And why are you guys leaving?

Niece: Coz’ we need to go back to London!

Nephew: Didn’t you know Dara Noona will attend this show as well? Why can’t I stay just a little longer so I can see her!

Niece: Coz’ we need to go back to London! Can’t you comprehend??

Jaejoong just smiled and shook his head.

Jaejoong: Then, have a same flight you two!

The two then left with his nephew in a pout since he won’t see his dream girl.

The red carpet for the show is starting and he already saw people, so he went out hugged his aunt and uncle and proceeds to the red carpet. As he was about to step out, he saw Dara passed by him.

Jaejoong: How can she look so cute yet y? I really can’t with this Tokki!

He waited for Dara to finish her photo session and he followed her. Dara then heard someone calling her name and she then turned and saw Jaejoong shouting at her.

Jaejoong: Yah Tokki! Come here!

Dara was puzzled but then was shock when someone from behind was pushing her to where Jaejoong was standing.

Dara (whispers to Jaejoong): But I already took pictures.

Jaejoong (whispers): But we haven’t taken our pictures.

Dara just looked at him and shrugged her shoulders. Jaejoong just snickered and the photographers started taking their pictures. As they went off the stage, Jaejoong held out his hand for Dara. Dara smiled, she held onto Jaejoong shoulders and pressed her weight to him making Jaejoong’s knees bend. He heard Dara laughing at him.

Jaejoong: Why can’t you just be a normal person and accept my hand for you to hold?

Dara: Coz’ I’m weird like that you ahjussi!

Jaejoong: YAH!

Dara then went inside still laughing with Jaejoong following her. The photographers were busy taking pictures of the two not knowing that the next guests were already on the platform.

Dara was about to go to her designated seat when Jaejoong held her wrist.

Jaejoong: Lemme see your invitation.

Dara: Here.

Dara gave Jaejoong her whole bag while laughing. Jaejoong just laugh and searched for her invitation. He then checked the seats and saw who she was seating with. He then approached them and smiled.

Jaejoong: Excuse me, but can we exchange seats?

Na-Eun and Bomi looked up and saw Jaejoong sunbaenim in front of them.

Na-Eun and Bomi: Sure sunbae!

Jaejoong smiled.

Jaejoong: Thank you! How rude of me, but can I ask your names?

Bomi: I’m Bomi and this is Na-Eun, were from APink sunbae.

Jaejoong: Ah, APink. Thanks again! Yah Tokki! Over here!

Both of them were startled as well as the people beside them when Jaejoong shouted. When Dara heard her name, she ignored him and continued talking to some people. She then felt someone tap her shoulder.

Jaejoong: Yoh Tokki!

Dara: Do you need to shout?

Jaejoong: Hehe! Mianhe! I found us a seat! Those two girls from Apink said we can switch seats with them!

Dara: Then you’ll separate them! You!!

Jaejoong: Nah, I fixed it! Don’t mind that! C’mon! Excuse us.

Jaejoong was about to hold Dara’s hand when he felt her familiar warmth on his shoulder. Jaejoong just shook his head and held Dara’s hands to support her.

When they arrived at their seats, the Apink members already were seated on their seats which Jaejoong gave them.

Dara: Why did you dye your hair blonde?

Jaejoong: I just felt like it, why?

Dara: You’ll be shaving that off once you enlist.

Jaejoong looked at her and his smile fading. Dara then sensed something was wrong.

Dara: What’s wrong? Wait, are you going to cry? Not here Jae!

Jaejoong then laughed.

Jaejoong: I won’t cry! Hey! Let’s take a photo together since the show hasn’t started yet!

Jaejoong then took his phone out and angled it. He took 10 selfies and was browsing each one of them. Dara then tapped Jaejoong’s hand and he looked at her.

Dara: Done!

Jaejoong: Yah! I wasn’t prepared!

Dara: Well, too bad!

Jaejoong: Take one more!

Dara: Mehroong!

Jaejoong: Tokki!

Dara: Arrasso!!

Dara then positioned her phone. Jaejoong then went closer to Dara, placed his hand on her shoulder and pressed his cheeks to her and smiled. Jaejoong then asked Dara if he can see the photo but she refused.

Jaejoong: But I want to see it!

Dara: I’ll tag you on Twitter!

Jaejoong: But I don’t have a Twitter anymore! Tag me on instagram instead.

Dara: But I’m not following you!

Jaejoong: What?!

Dara: Follow me first!

Jaejoong: Finee!!

Jaejoong then followed Dara on instagram and posted a collage photo which he tagged to her. He was about to tell her that he already posted their photo when the lights dimmed and the music started playing.

When the last model went inside, Andy and Debb went out and bowed to everyone. Jaejoong approached them and gave Debb a bouquet of flowers and went back to his seat.

Dara tapped Jaejoong and told him that she’ll be leaving. Jaejoong took her hand this time and went out with her.

Jaejoong accompanied Dara to her car and smiled.

Jaejoong: I’ll see you soon Tokki.

Dara: You will! Hahahaha! I really want to see your shaved head Jaejoong! Do post a photo on your instagram, Arraso?

Jaejoong nodded and hugged her.

Jaejoong: I’ll miss you Tokki! Let’s have dinner with the gang when I finish my enlistment, okay? Promise me!

Dara: I promise! I need to go ahead. See you Jae!

Jaejoong: See you!

Before Dara can even step inside her car, Jaejoong spinned her and kissed her.

Dara smiled and hugged him and pinched his cheeks. She then went inside and pulled down her window.

Dara: POST A PICTURE YOU BRAT! I’LL WAIT FOR IT!

Jaejoong waved to her and smiled.

 

That night, Jaejoong was checking his messages when a notification popped.

daraxxi started following you

Jaejoong smiled and was about to turn off his phone when a new notification popped.

daraxxi tagged you on a post

Jaejoong then pressed it and saw a picture of them together with the caption:

”This handsome vampire will have his hair chopped off for his enlistment! Let’s all send him a big Good Luck in advance. Ahjussi, let’s hangout once you get out with the rest of the gang, arasso? Take care, don’t get yourself in trouble and do your best and serve our country! FIGHTING!! I’LL MISS YOU DEARLY! T__T SEE YOU SOON!”

Jaejoong smiled and got teary eyed. He then pressed his phone and called someone.

 

“Hello?”

Jaejoong: Thank you.

“Eh? For what?”

Jaejoong: Just.. Thank you.

“You’re weird, you know that?”

Jaejoong: I love you, do you know that?

“As weird as it may sound, I do.”

Jaejoong smiled and ended the call. He was about to sleep when he received a message.

 

From: Tokki

I love you too.

 

-THE END-