Chapter 2: Their first impression

It started with a concert

"As if, we found them first boys. If you want them, you'll have to fight us for them." The taller one said smiling as he accepted the challenge.

"I've wanted to fight for a while now, so that won't be an issue" One of the men replied side stepping out from behind another man, cracking his knuckles menacingly as he took a step towards the two. Kiara looked up at the group of boys here, blinking; they looked so familiar to her but from where? She didn't care she just crawled over to Chloe. She was so concerned for her friend.

"Chloe, please wake up" Kiara muttered crying as she placed Chloe's head on her lap, moving the hair away from her face.  A man from the group motioned for two of them to go over to the two girls, they nodded before running over to the girls. One kneeled down next to Kiara and looked at Chloe.

"Hi, I am Kevin," Kevin introduced himself before looking at Chloe. The other man knelt down on the other side and waved.

"Name’s Kiseop, is she ok?" he asked poking Chloe. Kiara shrugged not sure what to do.

"My name is Kiara, thanks. She's not dead, just unconscious," Kiara stated looking at the strangers still confused on who they were.

“Well…since she’s unconscious, I guess it’s the best time to do this. Hey you, Kiseop dude, hold her still,” Kiara said as pushed Chloe’s body of to Kiseop . He held her confused on what Kiara was going to do but soon found out as he jumped from the sudden pop he heard and felt as Kiara placed Chloe’s shoulder back into place. She sighed and looked over Chloe’s arm to make sure she did it fine. She didn't dwell on it too long, for she heard someone grunt in pain. She looked over to the fight that had broken out, two of the new guys were fighting the two men who had attacked the girls and the last two stood at the side, in case the others needed them to step in, which was unlikely.

One guy form the group was breathing heavily and had a couple of scratches, but that was it; however his opponent was a wreck.  His nose was bleeding and his lip was cut up, his lips curled into a smile, flashing his bloody teeth before he attacked again. Not expecting the sudden attack, he fell over with the guy on top of him. However, he quickly responded and punched the guy over and over on the head until he became unconscious.

"Get this scum off of me" The man growled. The two guys on the sidelines walked over, lifting the guy off and threw him over to the dumpsters. The other man’s  opponent had pulled a knife out on him and stabbed him. Fighting the man with a power struggle, he tried to pry the knife out of his hand. Getting tired of the struggled he decided to punch the guy in the face, causing him to fall to the ground. The man held onto his nose yelling in pain.

"You broke it !" He yelled. The man chuckled as he advanced towards the man again, but the man backed away to his friend.

"Don't attack a lady next time," he said cracking his knuckles. "Now take your trash and get out of here". The man scurried to his friend and dragged him away from the group.

"Eli!" Kevin said running over to the man who just yelled at the two strangers, grabbing his arm to inspect the cut.

"You need to get that checked out" Kevin muttered, worried.

"We need to get her checked out too" Kiseop muttered referring to Chloe. His friend nodded in agreement and picked Chloe up bridal style.  Kiara stood up abruptly, over protective of her friend. She held onto her head as she fell down to her knees, too weak to stand.

"Kiara," Kevin muttered running back over to her as Kiseop caught her.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me" Kiara said biting her bottom lip in pain.

"Really, cause your bleeding head says otherwise" Eli said as him and his other friend who fought walked over to the group.  Kiara glared over at Eli. She put her hand to the top of her head, feeling the sticky liquid encase her fingers.

"Fine you win, but we can get ourselves there" Kiara stated as she attempted to stand on her own again before falling back into Kiseop’s arms due to the lack of blood.

"Like you did with those men? Or how about how you are standing on your own right now? Clearly you can take care of yourself" Eli said sarcastically, taking his shirt off, ripping a piece off for himself and throwing the rest to Kiseop, who caught it and put pressure on her head before lifting her up bridal style.

"Hey! I can walk just fine!" Kiara whined; she hated relying on others.

                "Doubt it" one man said walking away from them, in front with Eli. Kevin chuckled and looked at Kiara.

"Welcome to our family!" He said skipping off to the others. Kiara chuckled and looked over to Chloe who was starting to come through. She sighed under her breath in relief before she passed out.

"Whoa! Let go!" Chloe yelled punching the man carrying her in the face.

 "OW!" he yelled dropping her, grabbing his nose, "The hell! We’re helping you!" Chloe yelped as she fell to the ground. She rubbed her in pain as she stared at the group around her. A man  leaned over staring down at her blinking.

"You okay kid?" He asked tilting his head. Chloe blinked back at the guy, then looked to Kevin, then the rest of the members in the group.

"No way! This can't be happening! I am so sorry Soohyun-hyung!"Chloe said standing and trying help with his nose.

"I am fine, don't worry about it" Soohyun said in a nasally voice.

"How are you?" He asked smiling.

 "I'm...fine…thank you" Chloe said blushing and turning away. Hoon chuckled as they walked to the main street.

"So I take it you know who we are" Kevin asked walking up next to her.

"Yea I do. I am a huge fan! My friend and I actually went to see you guys in concert today! Wait where is Kiara?" Chloe asked spinning around nervous.

"In Kiseop's hands. Didn't you see her when you looked at him?" Soohyun asked tilting his head.

"Oh…yeah," Chloe chuckled as they walked back to U-Kiss hotel, "aren't we going to the hospital?"

"Nah, we have our own doctor for cases like this" Hoon answered.

"We get injured a lot in case you haven't noticed" AJ remarked, laughing as he walked into the hotel. The group waved to the receptionist who looked at the group in astonishment. They walked up the stairs to the 3rd floor, took a right down a secluded hallway. They walked to their manager's and medic's room and waited patiently while AJ knocked on the door. The door slowly opened, with a man who was rubbing his eye, sleep was visible across his whole face.

"Hey sir!" AJ said saluting his manager.

"What do you guys want? I thought you were sightseeing" The manager mumbled still rubbing his eyes in his tired state.

"Well….we were but uh…heh…we ran into some trouble" AJ said chuckling some. The manager glared at AJ and pushed him to the side to look to see what the trouble was.

"What happened" He grumbled and stared at Chloe and then to Kiara. He called for their medic right away.

"Who are these girls and what did you do to them!" the manager hissed as he ushered them into the room.

"Place her on the bed" The manager instructed Kiseop, Kiseop nodded and did as told before sitting down on the floor.

"Eli needs his arm looked at too" Soohyun said before he ushered the rest of s out.

"Chloe, would you like to wait outside with us?" Soohyun asked placing an arm on her shoulder in a caring manner. Chloe looked up at him blushing.

"Uh, sure" Chloe nodded before she followed them outside. Soohyun walked next to her, stearing her off to the ice machine first. He grabbed a towel from the side stack, placing some ice in it then placing it gingerly on her head.

"In case there is any swelling" Soohyun smiled down to her before they walked back to join the rest of the band members.

"So what did you think of the concert?" Soohyun asked, their shoulders occasionally brushing up against one another. Soohyun's ears turned a slight shade of pink when he realized how close they were standing to each other.  He looked down at her, catching a whiff of her conditioner occasionally. Even though she was covered in dirt and her hair was a mess, Soohyun still found her oddly attractive. He even thought her personality, even though he only knew a little bit of it was attractive, he wanted to know more of this girl. He just didn't want to be creepy about it. He knew he only had a limited amount of time to get to know her before they went off to their next concert in LA.

"I loved it! It was so good. It must have taken you guys forever to put it together! It really showed how much effort you guys put into it" Chloe smiled, looking at Soohyun who was smiling back at her.

"It was, but well worth it" Soohyun added before stopping at a vending machine.

"Want anything to drink?" He asked buying himself water.  Chloe shook her head, about to protest before Soohyun bought her water anyways.

"Water is good for you. You should drink it as much as you can," Soohyun said flipping the bottle water in his hand accidentally dropping it. His ears turned bright red in embarrassment, so much for him acting cool, Chloe giggled and picked up the water.

"Why thank you, " Chloe smiled before they walked down the stairs and walked off into the lobby. They took a right as they continued to chit chat about the concert. They eventually found the living room area, where the rest of the group was waiting. Hoon looked over to the two as they approached.

"Don't you two make a cute couple," Hoon chuckled before scooting over on the couch, allowing them to sit down. Soohyun and Chloe both looked away from each other, even taking a step away from each other as they blushed a light pink. The whole group looked at the two before looking to one another smirking.  Hoon cleared his throat, deciding to change the topic and make the silence go away.

"So Chloe, when did you first start to listen to our band?" Hoon asked grabbing his beverage from the coffee table in front of him before putting his feet up.  Chloe got as comfortable as she could, despite the awkwardness she felt sitting with her favorite band. She wanted to be cool around them but at the same time she wanted to freak out and act all fan girl like. Chloe put her finger to her lips, thinking about when was the first time she began to listen to U-Kiss.

"I began to listen to you guys about 3 years ago. One of my friends showed me and I have been impressed with your talent ever since," Chloe stated snapping her fingers.  All the members in U-Kiss nodded, showing her that they were all listening intently.

"Ah, Good year to start following us," Kevin stated smiling as he looked around at the group. The rest of the members nodded in agreement. AJ sat impatiently, waiting for news of their friend and Kiara, he sighed and got up, lifting Kevin up over his shoulders.

"Hey, let's go throw Kevin in the pool!" AJ said smiling.

"How about no!" Kevin squealed as he got picked up. He laughed and struggled to get out of AJ's arm.

"Agreed!" Hoon said smiling going over and helping AJ to carry Kevin. Soohyun chuckled under his breath and looked at Chloe.

"Wanna tag along? It will pass the time" Soohyun said, noticing the stress in her body, "There is nothing you can do for your friend now" he added putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. Chloe nodded as she sighed and looked up into Soohyun's deep chestnut brown eyes.

"You have beautiful blue eyes" Soohyun said smiling down at her before he turned around abruptly. Chloe blinked confused as he knelt down.

"Jump on" Soohyun said looking over his shoulder smiling at her. Chloe giggled and climbed on his back. She gasped as he stood suddenly, she could feel his muscles pulsating as he stood up. He walked over to his band members laughing with Kevin as they talked about the concert. Chloe smiled to herself, she felt safe with these people; a feeling she hadn't felt in a long time.