Two Days Later

Two Days Later

April 16

8:45a.m.

 

Feeling uncomfortable, Luhan woke up from his sleep. Seems like he slept for almost two days. The confused boy patted his head and saw a tiny blood, also, his back hurts.

Why?

He widened his eyes to see clearly, "Why am I in this house?". Luhan doesn't know why is he in that house, how he got there and why is he dressed in white formal wear and black slacks. Luhan doesn't know what's going on. He wandered the house, it's lifeless. His phone rang and got his attention, "God, I'm late for school." Since he doesn't know where on Earth he is, he tried to contact his friends. After a couple of minutes of waiting for any of his friends to answer his call, he felt hopelessㅡuntil he scrolled a little more down at his contacts,

Sehun

That's what he saw.

He pressed Call, hoping for this last person and his last hope to answer the call.

Minutes passed, nothing happened.

 

He walked in his newly polished black shoes, still have no idea why he's wearing this kind of outfit.

He reached the end of the road. There's a guard in one corner, watching who's gonna pass the border to Hanyang and enter Jiangxia. Hanyang, that's where Luhan is. Luhan is originally from Jiangxia, the city next to Hanyang, but why and how did he get to sleep at a house in Hanyang?

"Excuse me?", Luhan said as he tried to get the attention of the guard. Seems like the guard didn't heard a thing, so, Luhan secretly passed the border and hid at the tree near the border. He sighed, still wondering how did he get at Hanyang. After minutes of walking to reach their house, he once again tried to contact Sehun, "please answer this" he murmured several times, but he only heard a beep, means that the person he's contacting is out of reach. 

 

12:00p.m.

 

Realizing that he's walking for hours, he tried to sit for a while. "Hey," he said to the kid sitting at the same chair where he is. Like the guard, the kid also just ignored Luhan. He thought deeply, but nothing came in his mind, the words that just comes out from his mind and mouth are 'How' and 'Why'.

 

The street seemed so familiar. He walked again for another mile to reach their house.

"Finally," he sighed after entering their house, "Mom?" he searched the house, "Dad? Are you here?" He found nothing. 

   Where did they go?

Everything seems so different he thought.

 

Feeling a bit hungry, Luhan went to the nearest store. 

He checked his pocket, "Nothing in here." Luhan felt a bit sad. Trying to get some help, he never hesitated to ask the owner of the store to ask something,since the store owner and his Mom are friends, "Hello?", The owner acted like nothing happened, "Can I ask you where is my Mom?", the woman continues his work, ignoring Luhan.

Luhan is so hopeless, he doesn't know what to do next, no one is noticing himㅡhe has no idea why is this happening. Everything is just so different keeps replaying in his mind.

 

Legs trembling due to walking endlessly, Luhan finds a place to rest. He can't take the pain no more.

"A cemetery???", that's the nearest place he can see, "Oh," he walked until he reached the gate of the cemetery, "Since no one is noticing me, I can stay and rest here." Luhan feels Invisible, he feels like he's a Nothing.

Strolling inside the Cemetery, finding a good place to rest, he saw a boy, "Hello?" he shouted, "Oh..." he realized that since everyone is ignoring him, he's sure this kid will ignore him. He approached the boy, looking weak and crying. Luhan checked his surrounding if someone is looking at him, but he thought againㅡNo one is noticing him, Luhan feels invisible.

Few more steps and he'll finally reach the boy.

The boy is blond, slim and tallㅡlooks like Sehun, his friend.

A friend? No, Luhan doesn't see Sehun as his friendㅡLuhan loves Sehun, he kept this feeling for almost two years since he first met Sehun. 

"But why? 

Why is Sehun here?

Sehun should be in a club," Luhan said in pure confusion.

 

No.

It isn't Sehun Luhan come on use your brain why should he be here anyways?

 

He's now finally standing at the spot where the tall boy is standing.

The boy ignored him, acted like nothing happened, the boy continue to sob and shed tears. He saw a crumpled piece of newspaper at the back of the lad,

 

 April 14, 2015 

    Young adult got hit by a car

received lots of injuries near his head; Dead on arrival.

 

Luhan bent down to see clearly what's written on the tombstone.

 

                    Lu  Han

April 20 1990 - April 14 2015


A/N: finally back with a luhan one!! tbvh it was suppose to be a selu one but i failed to insert more of them

dEeP sIgHs (yes i know my writing skills are still below the line sobs)