Part One

Made To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong was keep on flipping his pencil while one of his employee was currently having her financial presentation. He was seating at the very edge of the long rectangular table, yes he was into the presentation with his clear and nice listening skills yet his mind was out of somewhere and thinking something else. Yunho who was seating beside him and had notice that every minute jaejoong tend to release a long sigh, rolling his eyes, bitting his lower lip and massaging his temples. Without any hesisitation, yunho write something in a piece of paper he had and abruptly pass it to jaejoong.

Jaejoong lightly knitted his brows, giving him a silent death look...

"Read." Yunho mouthed, with a light glare at him.

He then sigh and pick up the piece of paper that yunho who ordered him to read..

Where the heck are you? Where in the middle of discussion here Boss. What's with your over pathetic look?

After reading it, he snob him and wrote a quick reply...

Can i just jump out of the building?

Yunho cough after reading his hideous reply and give him a questioned look but jaejoong just ignore him and took his mobile phone. He start to browse his girlfriend number on his contacts and begun totype some messages. It been a week and half seen they last seen each other, well after they both had this vacation escapade in maldives when jaejoong had a one week leave from work. Even though they still somehow contact each other everyday, like calling, messaging but for him those wasn't enough. He of course still want their normal set ups like a dinner for two, sleeping together, catching up after a long tiring day and the sweetness of a couple.

Sometimes jaejoong was starting to think some weird thoughts like what if, she change already and just suddenly left him without any goodbyes or worst she fall out love. Though she trusted her so much but still since these past few days of being not together jaejoong just start to make himself believe that all his what if's turn out to be true. Especially now that his planning some surprise wedding proposal to her.

When the meeting was done and all of the employees returned to their desk to work, yunho on the other hand left from the board room with his unmoved bestfriend and boss beside him...

"Do you really want to jump out of the building?" Yunho uttered as he sit at the edge of the table near him. "Fine, i'll open the window for you if that's the only way to make your pathetic look better."

Jaejoong gathered all the files in a brown folder as he wet his lips... "God, i'm going crazy." He rolled his eyes as he stood up with the folder on his hand, making his way back to his office.

"Finally you talk." Yunho said, following him.

"I've been in a quite difficulties now. So please stop nagging me." Jaejoong replied, throwing the folder on his table along with his mobile phone. "I cannot contact her since this morning. The last time we talk was last night and it was kind of horrible conversation because she told me that she want some space? The hell for?!" He raised his voice, with his both hands on his waist.

Suddenly changmin came in view... "Uh. knock, knock?" He hissed, interupting the two. "Its time for lunch!" 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and went to sit on his leather chair...

"Did i say soemthing wrong?" Changmin cluelessly asked earning a furrowed from yunho. 

Yunho walk towards changmin, dragging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter