Chapter 14

Uptown Girl

The rest of the group went to a kareoke bar and rented the room for the rest of the night. While Taemin and Hyoyeon were singing a duet together Yoona was on the couch spacing off. Minho looked at Yoona and started to call her. Yoona finally snapped out of it and put her attention to minho.

yoona: yes?

Minho: I have been calling your name five times is something bothering you?

Yoona didn't want to tell minho but she couldn't or else yuri might do something so she shook her head and watched her friends dance and sing together. Minho found it odd that Yoona has been acting like this. He was about to ask her again until Taemin pulled him up from his seat and gave him the mic. Minho then started rapping and gave the mic back to taemin.

Hyoyeon: Wow Minho I didn't know you could rap!

Minho: It just comes to me I guess

Hyoyeon: Yoona what do you think?

when hyoyeon called her she didn't get a response. Hyoyeon called her again and this time yoona said something back.

Yoona: Huh....Oh he was great

Hyoyeon; why are you spacing out?

Minho: That's what I asked her

Yoona: guys its nothing!

Hyoyeon nodded and gave yoona a glance that she wasn't conviced and sang some more with taemin. Minho just went to yoona and gave her a hug.

Minho: Yoongie I know something is bothering you

Yoona: Prince charming I don't know but I'm having trouble

Minho: what is it?

Yoona: I can't tell you

Minho: Its fine if you don't want to tell me now

Yoona: No I mean I want to tell you but I just can't

Minho: Why?

Yoona: I'm not allowed to

Minho: (sigh) Thats fine as well but I hope you will let me know

Minho took yoona hand to his lips and kissed it. Yoona blushed and laid her head on minho chest. Just when Hyoyeon finished she asked yoona to go help her outside with her car. They finally went outside hyoyeon stopped in her tracks.

Yoona: Hyo what do you need help with?

Hyoyeon: I need to ask you what's bothering you now

Yoona: nothing is bothering me

Hyoyeon: The truth Im Yoona

Yoona: (sigh)... Yuri called me to meet her privately

Hyoyeon: WHAT?!

Yoona: Please don't tell Minho she told to go alone

Hyoyeon: Then why are you going?!

Yoona: because if I don't she'll do something

Hyoyeon: I swear when I see her

Yoona: Hyo you can't do anything either

Hyoyeon: call the police

Yoona: that won't do anything! Hyo no matter what I'm going to meet her alone!

Hyoyeon: Fine but if you don't come back like the way you were then she is dead meat

Yoona: thank you Hyo for understanding

When yoona and hyo hugged they didn't notice minho standing there with an angry and shocked look. Minho decided that he'll make sure nobody and means nobody will do anything to yoona. Minho went back to the room before Yoona and Hyoyeon did. Taemin was already sleeping on the couch when he entered. Hyoyeon and Yoona came back inside laughing. Minho decided to pretend not to hear a thing.

Minho: So what took you guys so long?

Yoona: we were talking about something important

Hyoyeon: Yeah so its none of your business

Minho: Like I care taemin already fallen asleep

Hyoyeon: Oh he did here let me go wake him up and go home...baby~

Hyoyeon shook taemin so he could get up. When he woke up he had a confused face

Taemin: What time is it?

Minho: almost twelve

Taemin: okay guys I'm gonna go lets go hyo

Hyoyeon: Okay bye Yoona and Minho

Once Hyoyeon and Taemin left minho back hugged yoona. Yoona was surprised but she settled down and let minho hug her. Minho kissed her cheek and caressed her hair.

Minho: I'll drop you off

Yoona: thank you

Minho finally arrived at yoona's house but while in the car. Yoona didn't leave but stayed. Minho was confused so he turned to face yoona. When he did he felt pairs of hands on both side of his cheeks and pairs of lips on his. He finally notice yoona was kissing him like she was never wanting to let go. When they both puled away they rested  their forheads together.

Yoona: No matter what happens I love you

Minho: Why do you sound like you will be gone?

Yoona;nothing I just want you to know that I love you so much

Minho: so do I yoongie

Yoona: My prince Charming

Minho: want to go on a date tomorrow?

Yoona: Maybe I will think about it

Yoona and Minho gave each other one last hug before pulling away. Once minho saw yoona finally go inside her house safely he drove back to his luxury apartment. 

The Next Day

While Minho was sleeping peacefully there was a loud knocking on the door which shocked him immediately went to the door thinking it was Yoona. He opened the door with a huge and excited smile on his face.

Minho: Yoongie! whe-

MInho smile turned into a deep cold stare. It was yuri standing there with both arms crossed with a smirk.

Yuri: I guess you're excited to see your girlfriend

Minho: what do you want yuri? (coldly)

Yuri: what every woman wants of course you

Minho: I'm taken if you haven't notice

Yuri: Oh but I will make you mine Minho

Minho: I doubt that kwon yuri.

Yuri: will see Choi Minho oh and if you don't mind I have a very special meeting to attend to 

After that yuri winked at minho and then left with a grin on her face. Minho knew it was Yoona so he immediately put on random shoes and a coat not even minding to brush his hair and followed her. He followed yuri car until she stopped at a cafe. There yuri exited the car and went into the dark alley way next to the cafe. Minho recognized the cafe it was the one where yoona got fired at. He finally followed yuri unseen and hid behind the wall hearing yoona's voice. He listenen quietly as he was constantly taking glances.

Yuri: So you made it on time I see

Yoona: Hurry up and tell me what you want from me

Yuri: I want you to let go of my man

Yoona: I don't get why you call him your man when apparently he has no interest in you

Yuri: Shut up he will eventually

Yoona: Look I don't want to cause any trouble it's minho choice to be with the person he loves

Yuri: Yeah will see...Come on out guys!

Just then two guys came up behind yoona and both grabbed her arms.

Yoona: Yah! what are you doing!

Yuri: I warned you take her away bous 

Minho couldn't take it anymore so he poped out behind the two boys looking at yuri with deadly eyes. Yuri was shocked and so was yoona but relived.

Yuri: Minho!..ho-

Minho: Let her go! (deadly)

Yuri signaled the guys to let yoona go and they did. Then minho grabbed yoona and put her behind him. Just then minho punched one of the guys and the other he kicked. One of the guys tried to punch minho but he was too fast so instead he punched the wall hard. Minho kicked him and the other guy in their privates. Both were on the floor in pain. Minho was about to beat them up more but he felt yoona arms wrapped around him.

Yoona: please..stop

Minho the pulled yoona arms off him and grabbed her wrist then started to walk to yuri. Yuri was terrified and shock of what minho did so she just stood there frozen. 

Minho: I swear if something or anything happened to my yoongie whether its your fault or not I will bring you down myself!

Minho put yoona in his car and started to drive back to his apartment. When they arrived neither of them were talking Minho just grabbed yoona wrist and brought her inside. Once she was inside minho let her go and stared at her with serious eyes.

Minho: Why didn't you tell me?

Yoona: because yuri-

Minho: because yuri might do something!

yoona: ...

Minho: she will do something no matter what! You should've at least tell me! YOU ALMOST GOT BECAUSE OF HER!

Just then minho realized he has been raising his voice too much and saw yoona crying silently. Minho eyes started change into caring eyes. He then hugged yoona and was caressing her hair.

Minho: Hey I'm sorry for yelling but I'm still disappointed that you lied to me and didn't tell me and also I'm just scared of losing you 

minho then looked at yoona's eyes and then kissed her forehead to cheek then to her lips. Minho started to get tears in his eyes while kissing yoona gently. One he pulled away yoona stopped crying and he wiped the tears off her face.

Yoona: I'm sorry that I didn't tell you I was just scared since yuri threaten me and something might happen to you

Yoona then wiped the tears off minho and gave a peck then a smile.

MinhoL I'm just afraid I will lose you..please don't leave

Yoona: I won't ever

Minho: I'm always there for you yoongie

Yoona: My prince charming