Chapter 10

Uptown Girl

The next day

No One Pov

When yoona woke up she went downstairs and got some water. When she got the pitcher she remembered when she had that dance with Minho. She started to smile on how minho was being sweet with her and also how he was about to kiss her. When she was about to go to the living room she heard a flush in the bathroom. She didnt remembered bringing someone home so she hid and waited to see who it was. Then when she finally heard the door lock open there Minho came out with a towel over his head. Once Yoona saw minho she almost spit out her water. She got up from her hiding spot which scared minho.

Yoona: What are you doing here? How did you get in here?

Minho: I slept over here after the conference party

Yoona: What? When?

Minho: Since you didnt have a ride home I dropped you off home and I was too tired remember?

Flashback

After the party was done Minho decided to drop off yoona home. When they arrived minho walked yoona to her door step. When she was about to enter her house minho reached out and grabbed her wrist. Yoona was shocked but she kept a still face.

Yoona: What? Something wrong?

Minho: No its just....Its late and I was thinking if I could sleep over here

Yoona: Really you want to sleep over in this small house?

Minho: I don't care as long as I can get some sleep

Yoona: Yeah sure I guess that would be fine

Minho: Thank you! I promise I would not do anything I would even sleep on the couch

Yoona: Yeah thats fine

Minho: Thank you....noona

Minho smiled in front of yoona which yoona was surprised since she didn't do anything to make him smile

Flashback End

Yoona: Oh! now I remember!

Minho: Yeah but don't worry I'm going to leave soon so then we could get ready for work

Yoona: Okay

When minho got his stuff he was about to leave when he turned around and smiled again. Yoona couldn't believe that all that Choi Minho biggest CEO would smile in front of her for no reason.

Minho: Thank you alot for the dance last night Noona and see you at work

Then thats when minho went out the door

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few Hours Later

Yoona was already there at Minho office where she has been doing paperwork. She still notices minho taking peeks at her but this more obvious and longer. Yoona would look up and Minho would just bow and smile. Yoona didn't know what was going on in minho head at all. When she was cleaning his desk she kept having the feeling that minho was staring at her the whole time. This time yoona had to see whats going on.

Yoona: Sir!

Minho: Oh my! S-sorry

Yoona: Why do you keep staring at me?

Minho: B-because you're...I mean I was just trying to see if you were doing it right

Yoona: No you have been staring at me ever since I been here

Minho: Look I'm sorry its just that I...I...Forget about!!

Yoona: Geez Sorry

Minho: Now. Please go back to work

Yoona Head: How come you weren't acting like this before...Oh come on I know that you're into me!! Just say it already!!

Minho: Yoona-shii what are you still standing there?

Yoona: Oh what?

Minho: Continue your work please

Yoona: Uh...Y-Yes sir

Yoona then wanted to see if Minho was really into her so she tried doing something that would trick him.

Yoona: S-sir I have something that I want to ask you

Minho: What is it?

Yoona: My other friend Seohyun has a job offering and she is willing to give it to me

Minho: And?

Yoona: Well I was just wondering what would happen if I left

Minho head: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LEAVING!!!

Minho: Oh you will just disappear like you were never here

Minho was keeping a calm image in front of yoona a but in the inside he was freaking out so bad that his heart started to hurt but he kept it in.

Yoona: Really so its fine if I...quit

Minho Head: QUIT OOOOHHHH NOOO YOU DONT

Minho: Yeah its fine..Do you want to do it right now?

Minho Head: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!

Yoona head: WOW...I guess he doesn't feel the same way as me

Yoona: Yeah but later I will move my stuff out!

Yoona said it with disappointment in her tone and was about to cry

Yoona head: What am I doing? I dont even have a single job after this

Minho: Yeah sure but you have to come on by later to sign a contract

Yoona: Yes I sure will

With that yoona left and was starting to cry outside the building know that her heart was starting to hurt bad and she doesn't even have a job after she leaves this place. Minho was just surprised that he actually agreed to fire Yoona. Minho couldn't handle it he started to get tears in his eyes and feel like punching something but that wouldn't do any better.

Minho: What have I done!!! I lost the only person that actually made me feel like my true self. I'm stupid!!

Soon when yoona was done crying Minho was in his office wiping the tears off his face just incase someone might see him. Yoona and a few coworkers were helping with yoona stuff. Minho wasn't there to help but he went outside to the book store and read. When it was somewhere around 6:00pm it was already a little dark outside so minho decided to go back. When he entered the office he looked at Yoona desk empty and spotless. Minho tried to hold it in but then the tears hit him and he couldn't. When he sat on his desk he looked at the computer to see a message written on it. It was from Yoona. He immediately opened it and read it.

Dear Minho,

   I want to tell you that from the time I was here in this office which went really fast I had to tell you something all along. I didn't notice at first but then I kind of developed feelings for you. Ever since you hugged me I wanted to feel more. Also to the time I wanted to actually kiss you during the mall. Since I tested you with me quitting I now noticed that you didn't have the same for me but that isn't the real reason why I'm quiting. I'm more of an Independent woman and I don't want to be a burden to you. Thank you for this wonderful job that I had for the first time.

                                                                          - Yoona

 

Once Minho finished reading the note his heart was beating so fast he grabbed it to make it calm down. He also told himself that he needed to see yoona but he didn't know where she was. When he look out the window there he saw yoona saying her goodbyes to the staff. Minho immediately got up and ran. He pushed some coworkers out of the way. Minho tried taking the elevator but it was too slow and he came down the stairs. Minho had sweat all over his forehead once he made it to the lobby. Everyone was looking at him weird some even tried to stop him but he just kept on going. Once minho was outside he saw yoona on the bus already to leave. He tried to reach the bus but it already started to move. Minho then let out a sigh and started to run after the bus. While he was running he finally caught to the bus and banged on the side. Yoona heard the bang and looked out the window to see minho there which surprised her. Yoona told the bus driver to stop here. Once yoona got off the bus she was shocked to see minho drenched in sweat and out of breath so she had a extra towel in her bag and wiped off the sweat on his face.

Yoona: M-Minho what are you doing!?

Minho: I-I....Wanted...to ..tell....you s-something..

Yoona: What I already did everything....Oh I forgot to sign the contract! Well we can do that tomorrow.

Minho: No....something more important than that...

Yoona: What?

When Minho finally caught his breath he stared into yoona's eyes with softness.

Minho: This.

Then Minho placed his hands on Yoona's waist and pulled her so that their lips both connected. Minho was being gentle to the kiss but yoona was still in shock of what's happening and stayed still. Minho finally pulled away and hugged yoona.

Yoona: M-Minho...

Minho: Yoona-shii~

Yoona: w-what are you doing?

Minho: Something that I should've done a long time ago. When you were saying that you are going to quit the inside of me burst into despare. I wanted to yell out no and say that you should stay with but I can't. I wanted to say that I developed feelings for you but I can't. I'm sorry that I took so long to realize that you belong with me. I didn't feel anything until you came into my life. Please forgive me...

Just then Minho heard some sniffinling and his shoulder getting wet and when he pulled away from the hug he saw yoona crying. Minho wipe the tears and kissed her cheek. He had a concern look on his face.

Yoona: I..Forgive you

Minho had a smile on his face and hugged yoona again and this she hugged back. When they pulled away they stared into each other eyes and went closer and kissed each other. Minho was still being gentle then yoona responded. Yoona put her arms across minho neck to make it deeper. When they pulled away from lack of air they made their foreheads touch.

Yoona: I love you

Minho: I love you more