Chapter 11

Uptown Girl

I decided to retype chapter 11 again if you don't want to read it again go all the way down until you see these :::::: red dots :)

The Next Day...

Yoona woke up and yawn while stretching her arms. When she opened her eyes she wasn't in her house but Minho's. Then she remembers that kiss and confessions of love to each other yoona blushed. When she got out of the washroom she started to smell the scent of food. When she walked into the kitchen there she saw minho preparing breakfast. Yoona smirked and tiptoed quietly while minho was cooking eggs. Then she put her arms around minho waist and back hugged him. Minho was shocked at first then realized it was yoona. He blushed and once he put the last two eggs on the plate he pulled yoona arms off and turned around to give her a kiss on the cheek. 

Minho: Morning beautiful 

Yoona: Yah! stop you're making me blush 

Minho then hugged yoona by the waist to pull her closer and give a peck on the lips. Yoona playfully pushed minho off of her and giggled. 

Minho: Oh come on can't I hug you 

Yoona: No you can't 

Minho: But you're my girlfriend!

Yoona: No I'm not because you didn't ask me (smirk)

Minho: Yah! You're just playing with me!

Yoona: No you didn't ask me 

Minho: Okay fine....Im Yoona will you be my girlfriend?

Yoona: No. 

Minho: What!? Why!? 

Yoona: Because I need it to be more special 

Minho: What do you mean by special?

Yoona: Um...get me a gift and go out the door and start all over 

Minho: Ughh Do I have too!

Yoona: You want me to be your girlfriend or not?

Minho: Okay fine!

Minho looked around and grabbed the flower from a vase nearby and walked out the door. Yoona smiled and waited for him until she heard the door knock. She ran to it and opened it to see minho kneeling with a bright smile on his face.

Minho: Im Yoona I couldn't take my feelings anymore and decided to tell you now before its too late...Will you be my girlfriend.

Yoona: Yes 

Minho stood up and grabbed yoona again caressed her face and put his lips on hers. Minho was only nibbling the lip gently and Yoona responded back. Before it got anymore deeper yoona pulled away from minho. 

Minho: Why did you stop!? 

Yoona: We're still in the door way people might see us 

Yoona grabbed minho hand and walked back to the dining area. Minho pulled out a chair for yoona and put the food on her plate. Once he was seated he then looked at yoona. 

Minho: So since you didn't sign the contract you're still my secretary 

Yoona: That will be fine when will we be going to work

Minho: Anytime we want

Yoona: Really?

Minho: I'm the CEO

Yoona then phone rang and saw the caller I.D was unknown number she answer it and put it on speaker for both of them to hear.

Yoona: Hello?

Lady: Hello is the Ms. Im yoona

Yoona: Yes who is this?

Lady: I'm am the intern of the Seoul University and just wanting to remind you that you're late on paying your bills 

Yoona: Oh shoot I forgot! I will give you that money right away

Lady: okay thank you 

Once yoona hung up she was in a state of panic. Minho was sitting there trying to process what's happening. Minho then grabbed yoona hand and rubbed his thumb on the knuckle to calm her down. 

Minho: Noona calm down 

Yoona: I can't I don't even have the money to pay for my school and I'm gonna get kicked out if I don't pay 

Minho: Its okay I can pay for it

Yoona: No! Minho I can't do that because I might seem like a burden to you let me handle it please!

Minho: Okay fine but here I forgot to give you this

Minho then had an envelope and gave it to yoona. When she opened it there was alot of money. She immediately closed it and gave it to minho.

Yoona: I told you I can't accept this 

Minho: Why?

Yoona: Because I don't want to be a burden 

Minho: What kind of person doesn't accept their paycheck

Yoona: What?

Minho: That's your paycheck 

Yoona then tried to take the envelope back but minho took it

Yoona: Yah!

Minho: What? Is there something wrong? 

Yoona: Give me my paycheck

Minho: I thought you didn't want it

Yoona: I thought it was your money now give it since I know its mine

Minho: Give me something first for trade 

Yoona: What? 

Minho then moved closer and puckered his lips and closed his eyes waiting. Yoona blushed and rolled her eyes. She placed both hands on minho face and brought it to her lips and gave it a peck. Minho smiled and gave it to yoona. When they were both done with breakfast Minho brought yoona to his car. 

Yoona: Where are we going? 

Minho: Anywhere you want to go

Yoona: Lets go to the market 

Minho: Okay 

When they arrived at the market Yoona pulled minho to the stands where there was alot of food sellers. Yoona looked at everystand with hungry eyes and brought minho with her. Minho has never been in a market place where the food stands were since he only ate those expensive food his whole life. Yoona went to a food stand where it sold fish cakes. Yoona decided to buy one cup and gave it too minho so they can share. When minho got it he just looked at it and kept poking it. Yoona was watching minho with a weird look and decided to get one with a stick. 

Yoona: Minho here let me feed you 

Minho: I never tried something like this before

Yoona: Don't worry trust me 

Minho: O-Okay 

MInho opened his mouth so then yoona can give him the food. Once he chewed on it minho eyes grew wide with surprise and started eating more and more.

Yoona: Yah! save me some 

Minho: Sorry its just because it tasted so good even better than expensive food 

Yoona: See look what I told you

::::::::

Minho: Its just that I have never tried this kind of food 

Yoona: I know but look you almost ate it all 

Minho: Here let me go buy you more

Minho then went to go buy more Fish cake. While yoona was waiting she saw a bear at a japanese store and really thought it was cute. Minho came back with the cup of fish cake when he noticed yoona staring at something. He traced the eye line of yoona and spotted the bear. He smirked and went to yoona. Minho gave the cup to yoona and feed her. When the cup was finally finished minho grabbed yoona hand and went into the store. 

 (its the Purple One)

Yoona: Minho where are you going? 

Minho: We're just going to look at the stuff in this store

When Minho and Yoona enter the store he kept taking glances at the bear making sure yoona wouldn't notice. Minho told yoona to wait in her spot and close her eyes. 

Yoona: Yah! why do you have to make me close my eyes!

Minho: Thats because I want to surprise you

Yoona: Okay hurry up!

Yoona was smiling waiting for what minho had got for her. Then she heard footsteps and then Minho humming. 

Minho: Are you ready? 1...2...3!

Yoona opened her eyes to see the bear and was so surprised. 

Yoona: M-Minho how did you know?

Minho: Don't think I didn't see you eyeing this

Yoona: Aish! you keep staring at me 

Minho: Why can't I ?

Yoona: I might think you're a stalker 

Minho: I'm your boyfriend!

Yoona: I know my stalkish Boyfriend (giggles) 

Minho: Do you like it noona?

Yoona: Yah! stop calling me noona it makes me sound old!

Minho: Then what should I call you? baby?

Yoona: No its sounds so simple something else

Minho: Honey bear~

Yoona: Ah No way! Too cheesy! 

Minho: Hmm...Yoongie 

Yoona: Yeah I like that 

Minho: What about me?

Yoona: hmmm...Stalker

Minho: Yah! 

Yoona: what? You don't like it? 

Minho: Anything but that!

Yoona: Fine how about prince charming 

Minho: Thats nice

Yoona: Good because you look like a frog prince

Minho: Yah! 

Yoona: Catch me if you can!

Minho: We'll see

Yoona ran from minho as fast as she can like she did when catching up with the bus. When yoona ran she went outside and stepped down the stairs that led to the beach since it was right next to the market place. Minho was gaining up on yoona until he finally caught up to her and grabbed her. Yoona was moving alot trying to get out of minho arms and was screaming. 

Yoona: YAHH PUT ME DOWN 

Minho: No unless you take back what I said!

Yoona: Never!

Minho: Okay you said so 

Minho dropped yoona into the water and she screamed since it was cold and picked her up again. Yoona was hitting minho and was giving him a glare. Since yoona wouldn't stop screaming Minho finally gave her a kiss that made her be quiet. When he felt yoona move her lips with his. He started to feel yoona wrap her arms around his neck and respond. This kiss went on for a few minutes until they were out of breath. He then set yoona down on the sand and asked someone for a towel. Minho wrapped the towel around yoona and kissed her forehead. Yoona layed her head on minho shoulder watching the waves with him. Minho held yoona hand and stared off into the ocean. 

Minho: Yoongie

Yoona: Yes prince charming 

Minho: For a begging of a relationship how come we're are not as akward as before

Yoona: Because we already fell for each other and it already has felt that we been in a relationship

Minho: Yoongie you are my first love

Yoona: Really?

Minho: I was just so cold because of what happened in the past 

Yoona: What happened? 

Minho: I don't think I'm ready to tell you 

Yoona: Its okay if you don't feel like telling me right now you don't have to because I don't want to rush things

Minho: Promise we will take it slow 

Yoona: Promise We'll take it slow together

Minho Together...

Minho held out his pinky and Yoona gave him pinky promise. 

Minho: This means that you will never leave me and only love no one but me arraso!

Yoona: Arraso! we're in this together and take it slow...You will not love anyone but me Arraso!

Minho: Arraso! (laughs)

Minho: I love you 

Yoona: I love you more (giggles)

Minho then gave yoona one more kiss on the forehead and watched the view of the ocean before them...