Suga sweet (Yoonmin) [600 words]

Bangtan Drabbles

Jimin didn't know what he was getting himself into when he told Suga he'd keep him company at the dorm. The others were going to the mall and a market, being Suga, he didn't want to go. As soon as they left, Jin telling them to not set the dorm on fire, Suga was attached to his side. Every time Jimin moved, Suga shifted his position to match. It was starting to freak Jimin out a little. He decided to roll with it, sitting on the couch to watch TV. As he expected, Suga sat beside him. What he didn't expect, however, was Suga leaning over onto his shoulder and pulling his feet up on the couch. Alright. That was it.

"Hyung, what are you doing? Why are you so clingy today?" Suga looked up. His face was still just as indifferent, but now there was a pink tinge to his face. He ignored him and closed his eyes like he was sleeping. 'WELL THAT’S less WIERD.'

Jimin had just gotten used to having Suga's weight on him when he suddenly got up. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at him as he looked down on where Jimin was sitting on the couch. Suga smiled a soft smile and walked to his room... .... what?

Jimin was confused. Hyung must be sick or something, he's acting so strange. Where was the badass rapper everyone knew?

He got up and knocked on Suga's door. "Hyung, are you okay?" He took a step back when the door opened to the same, soft (and frankly, cute, if Jimin was being honest) face that he had worn before.

"I'm fine, Jimminie, I'm just... happy is all." He grinned at Jimin before lifting up and pecking him on the nose. Suga shut the door in the face of a stunned Jimin.

Behind the door, Suga was smirking. He had decided to have a little fun with his favorite dongsaeng and see just how confused he could make him. He frowned. He hadn't meant to kiss the boy, but he was so precious! His thoughts were interrupted by Jimin knocking on the door once again.

"I told you I’m-" Suga was interrupted by Jimin's lips on his. Before he realized what had happened, Jimin pulled away and bolted.

Suga now had a dilemma. He was torn between ignoring what just happened and continuing his little scheme or going to Jimin and figure out what that was all about. His mind was made up for him when he heard the sounds of grumbling and thuds. Going to investigate, Suga found Jimin in his room punching a pillow.

"Stupid Jimin! Why did you do that? He was just doing skinship, not trying to get you to kiss him. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!" Each word was accompanied by a blow to the innocent pillow until he collapsed forward on the bed.

"I mean, I don't know, it worked, didn't it?" Suga's voice startled Jimin, making him look up and blush. He scrambled off of the bed. He started to ask how long he had been standing there when the words sunk in. His arms and jaw dropped at the same time.

"....Wh-What? " it came out almost a whisper. Suga smiled and walked up to Jimin, leaning in and kissing him on the lips. Jimin slowly relaxed into the kiss, tilting his head and winding his arms around his neck.

 

 

 

"Guys! We're back from- Really!?! At least lock the door, geez!" Jungkook quickly backtracked, swinging the door to the maknae line's room behind him.

 

---------

Short little one shot. Fluffy Fluffy.