let's go party

Bom's Wish

The crowd cheered furiously as 2ne1 finished their third encore.

"No more, I'm sorry we gotta go! Goodnight!" Chaelin yelled into a microphone. Bom was breathing heavily. She wiped her forhead and glanced over at Dara and Minzy happily giving out high-fives and waving goodbye to fans.Inside her four inch heels Bom'd feet were killing her but she was to pumped up to care. She happily blew kisses to her own fans calling out to them,

"saranghae!"

For some reason she found that her spirits had lifted and she was feeling much better after preforming than she had before. once she was behind stange she opened up the door to her changing room and gasped. Lying across the table was the most beautiful dress she had ever laid eyes on. 

"Woah," she breathed with disbelief.

"You love it right?" A voice from behind her asked.

Bom nearly jumped out of her skin. She turned to find Minzy standing in the doorway she'd left open.

"Ya! You scared the heck out of me," Bom answered putting a hand up to her chest. Minzy laughed,

"Sorry Unnie," she smiled, "She's really good. She designed this, you know?"

Bom frowned with confusion, "Wait are you talking about Sandara?"

Minzy nodded, "Yeah, she is really talented, huh?"

Bom nodded enthusiastically. "I'll say!"

Minzy went over and admired the dress beside Bom,

"She's really hoping that you'll agree to come out with us tonight," Minzy said quietly.

"Oh the party..." Bom trailed off. Looking back at the dress it became clear to her that Dara had gone through great lengths to get her to come. Her thoughts drifted to what it might feel like to dance under the lights in that gorgeous dress. That short glittering dress....

"I suppose a party could be fun," she said quietly. 

Minzy smiled and clapped her hands excitedly.

"Okay, meet us downstairs in 15 minutes. Get a move on!"

She turned and left closing the door behind her. Bom found herself smiling despite herself. Sometimes she forgot the fact that Minzy was practically still a teenager and she deserved to have fun and party while she was still young.

Bom slipped into the dress and discovered instantly that it was a perfect fit. It had a low cut neck line and a skirt that cut off far above her knees revealing her flawless, long legs. Straps criss-crossed across her collar bones and the small of her back where a large portion of the dress was open in the back. Skillfully, she pulled her hair up into a side bun and secured it with a few clips. She touched up her make up and was about to leave when she caught a glimpse of herself in the full body mirror.

The woman she found staring back at herself looked young, happy and free. She looked the way Bom had once felt.. before she had met him. Before she had given away her heart. 

She shook her head to clear her thoughts, her bangs lightly brushing her forehead. Never again would she feel that way about someone- have that much love for one person. She couldn't, not after she had discovered what true heartbreak really was.

But later, as she approached her girlfriends downstairs a new thought occured to her. Just because she was convinced that she'd never fall in love again didn't mean that she had to stop being happy and having fun.. it didn't mean that she couldn't try. It didn't mean that she had to stop partying.

She slid into a limo next to Dara, who smiled when she saw Bom wearing her creation. 

"You look stunning, Bommie"

"Thanks to you," she answered shyly.

After scanning the limo Bom asked, "No Chaelin?"

Minzy shook her head, "Kwon jiyong is going to be there and I guess they got into a big fight or something."

Bom bit her lip puzzled and then asked curiously, "So then, they're not dating?"

Minzy laughed and answered, "Not at the moment."

As their limo pulled up to the club Bom was pleasently surprised to see how classy it looked. Their ride stopped at the end of a long red carpet leading up to thr entrance.

"We're the guests of honor." Dara said with a wink. Bom felt butterlies in her stomach, she hadn't realized how nervous she actually was for this- to see him again. She carefully fixed her hair as the door opened. Dara grabbed her arm and pulled her through. "You look killer, just relax." She told Bom. 

At first Bom was almost blinded by all the flashing lights. She blinked and changed her facial expression to a smile and walked confidently up to the gate, Minzy and Dara on either side of her. 

"We're 2ne1" Dara said to the man at the door who bowed quickly and let them pass. Bom was amazed, they really were the guests of honor.

Inside, the club was even brighter than all the cameras that had lit up the night outside. Lights flashed in a variety of colors and the music blasted. Bom felt the bass pound inside her and felt her heartbeat adjust to the beat of the music. She closed her eyes, taking it all in. 

"Amazing right?" Dara asked, bright eyes.

"Now you see why we go clubbing so often." Minzy added.

Dara took Bom's hands, "Come dance with me, Bommie,"

Bom allowed herself to be pulled onto the dance floor. She laughed as she watched Minzy and Dara dance. They quickly became the center of attention. Bom danced too, more confident knowing less eyes were on her. Or so she thought...

One person in particular had been watching Bom's ever move. He pushed hid way through the crowd and approached her from behind. He bent down and whispered in her ear. 

"Hey, Bom,"

Her breath caught in . She knew that voice too well. She felt like her heart had stopped beating. She turned and was stunned. Standing right in front of her was Choi Seung Hyun.

AN: Yes! Finally I got this up here for y'all! Next update will be much faster I promise! To all my subscribers and TOPBOM shippers, I love you!! And please please comment, it makes me soo happy when you do that. I love hearing from you guys!