Author's Note Chapter.

[Discontinued; Story outline and ending posted] Unlocking Hidden Affection

A/N: I'm in Taiwan right now and as of now, this chapter isn't complete (Chapter five).  I had it halfway typed up in America but I got stuck when a commenter mentioned how she wouldn't leave her child with a complete stranger.  When I read that comment, I stopped and thought, What in the world was I thinking when I wrote that?   So when I got here (in Taiwan), I rewrote the last few paragraphs of the previous chapter.  So, if you're reading this and you read Chapter 4 (Chapter 5 on the links) before June 8th, 2010, please go back and read the last scene.  (Where Reina meets up with the 'stranger').  Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience and a shout out to Emylie who was the commenter.  Thank you for bringing me back to the world of common sense!  

 Also.  Not sure if this is good news for you guys or not but I've started on my new storyline.  I'm on Chapter 3, writing-it-out wise.  To tell the truth, UHA is hard to write due to all the problems and holes in the plot.  I think I over-planned it, so I'm reluctant to let any idea go.  That's why it takes me so long to update: I'm constantly stuck, trying to think how to tie things together when it obviously doesn't work.  With the new storyline, I'm pretty much winging it, going back and changing things as I think it and write it up.  That's why I probably won't begin posting it until when I'm almost done.  However, it'll be somewhat rated.  It won't be graphic or but conversational ideas will be mentioned.  It will also be , JaeSu.

That's about it.  I was originally putting this along with Chapter 5 but it seems I forgot to bring the paper I had printed out with me.  Silly me.  Hahaha.  I hope you guys are having a nice summer or (some people are still in school right?  They still are over here) working hard studying.  Ganbatte~ Hwaiting~ Jia You~

Thanks for always patiently waiting for my updates and commenting!  It keeps me going. (: