Studdy Buddies

Love,Peace and Happiness.

"Ok kids. Have you all found your study buddies?Looks like everyone did. Ok Im gonna start calling out names and you will tell me who you are with okay?" It was the first block of school, and Mrs.Morgan is already asking for studdie buddys? Oh damned!!!  "Son Naeun!" "Dae!" "Have you found your studdy buddy?"Mrs.Morgan were starting to ask out the names. "Yes I did." "who is it?" "Me!" V shout in a very loud voice. "Okay go over there and wait for everyone" "DAE!" V and Naeun said giggling Are they flirting?(Its Minah and Krystal's Point of view) Finally,Mrs.Morgan called out Krystal's name."OK,Ms. Jung Krystal. Who is your Study partner?" "Ohooohhh.. I dont.... have one yet." Krystal mumbled "Ok, Who would like to go with Krystal? Oh! How about Mr.Do Kyung Soo shi?" Mrs.Morgan said while blushing and laughing. What? Are you serious? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG The class prince? Yesterday I just bumped into him! AHH I feel so embrassed. "Dae." The both of them said loudly." 

D.o and Kystal walked towards each other,with the whole class staring at them.OMG OMG!I feel like I'm having a fever!I feel like I just went up to heaven!Thank you,Mr.Lee!As D.o and Krystal walked closer every step,they feel the heat coming out of each other.When they finally reach each other,both of them were talking slowly, "Umm....Hi.......H...OW....ar.....e y..ou??"Krystal first asked D.O., but D.O. Just stared at the ground like he was scared as hell. "Oh....uhh...Im.....fine....how....about.....you??" D.O. Finally spoked after 1 minute of silence in their conversation."Yeah today was pretty good." Krystal finally spoked goodly infront of D.O. OMG!! I finally spoked something!!!! "Ok!! Stop speaking now and go and find a good place where both of you could Sit down together and discuss about the project that we were going to do for this rest of the period." Mrs.Morgan finally spoke after she checked her attendence, every one was mubling and growling because of the project.