WOW!!! Are you serious?

Love,Peace and Happiness.

All of the kids sat down to talk to their study buddies about the project that Mrs.Morgan have gave them, D.O. and Krystal weren't talking at all but finally someone stopped the silence. "Oh come on you guys! Talk!! T----A-----l-----K---- If you dont talk, then you guys will be soooo dead because Im gonna tell the teacher." It was Minah, stoping the silence. "All right All right I will talk, so... D.O. shii, what are we gonna do about the science project?????????" Krystal talked back to Minah will speaking all of those nonsense to D.O. "Well I dont know, How about you think of the idea??" D.O. said while shaking his head because there is no idea inside his big head. WHAT!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I have no idea what to write too!! AHH!!! HELP!!! D.O. SHii!!!!! "Umm... OK... How about we reaserch about it online? I think its easier..." Krystal siad while panicking. "Welll... Ok!! I will try searching for it." D.O. said while opening his laptop and tapping on those fancy keyboard with his big cute hand. Umm.. How about  Salt melting Ice? NAH!! Krystal wouldnt like it... I think this is ok... "Hey, Krystal.. How about coke and mentos ? Is that ok for you??" OMO!! HE JUST CALLED MY NAME!!!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!Y!Y!Y!Y!Y!YY!Y!Y!Y!Y!Y! AHH!HH!H!H!H!HH!H! "Ummmm. Ok?? Sure.. I think thats ok, I will ask Mrs.Morgan for the answer for this project.'' Krystal said while running toward Mrs.Morgan. "AAHHHHHHHHHH!H!H!H!!H!!!!!!!!!!! " BaM!!! That was Naeun, she had fallen down on the chair, Krystal quickly runned toward V and Naeun's sit, V was already helping her get up from the broken chair. "Hey V!! WHat should we do? take her to the nurse? Cause I see her is really hurt." "Well, Sure! I will take her to Ms.Julie (The nurse), you can go and countinue to work with D.O." V said while patting Krystal's back. "Krystal can you come here please?" D.O. said angrily while pulling Krystal out of V's way. "You.. Why are you with V? WHY??" D.O. said while yelling toward Krystal. " UMMM.. Naeun falled dow..." "Stop giving me excuses!!!!! I told you to go to Mrs.Morgan! I didnt tell you to go to V!!" "Hey.. D.O. calm down.. I was just going to Naeun since..." "I said stop!!" "Hey!! I need you to stop yelling and let me finish the sentence. OK! So NAEUN FELL DOWN FROM HER CHAIR SO I WENT TO HER, AND THATS WHY YOU ARE YELLING AT ME?? SHE IS MY FRIEND AND I NEED TO CARE ABOUT HER!!!" "But you arent even talking to Naeun, you are talking to V!!" "Well uh.. DUH!! I was asking him if he can take Naeunie to The nurse since she hurted her back so much." "Then why did V touch your back???? WHY??" "Well because he is just wishing me goodluck for being with you, since he is my friend, he cares about me. I only know you for 1 day and you are already Yelling at me like your my boyfriend. Do you have problem?" Krystal said while yelling at the top of her lungs, "Because I AM Your boyfriend, I like you as a boyfriend, so please respect me!" OMO!! WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?? HE SAY HE LIKES ME?? OMG! IM FREAKING BLUSHING! HELP!! AHHH! IS HE SERIOUS? "Are you SERIOUS??!!!!!"