Yell

Love,Peace and Happiness.

"Yah! Stop yelling in the hall way!Dont you see that I am teaching??!! Shut up or else your in detention!" Oh Boy! Mr.Yell-at-us(Mr.Lee) Is yelling at us again! Why can't he stop yelling?? "Dae! I'm sorry'' Krystal,Naeun and Minah bowed to the teacher and said sorry, but after that they walked out of the B hall way, they were yelling again. " Yah! You know? The Ajushi that sell ddeokbokki was soo funny! I paid him 10000won and he g....." Bam! Krystal Bumped into D.O. the class prince. "Oh...My... I'm so.....sorry!! Jungsohamida!" Krystal said to D.O. while she picked up his booksarrow-10x10.png.Wow! He is really Handsome!Thats why all the girls in our class called him a prince. "Oh! Its ok! "D.O. smiled. She is so pretty!! But who is she though!?? But when D.O. was about to ask Krystal her name,Mr.Lee jumped out and said,"Hey you!What are you doing out here in the middle of the hallway?!"."Sorry.",D.O. mumbled.Whew!This teacher is so scary!" D.O had no time to talk to Krystal anymore since mr.Yell-at-us were standing there yeling at them with a huge stick,so they all had to run back to there lockerbefore he yells at them again.


"Krystal ah! Tommorow we have to find a study buddie and it needs to be a pair of girl and boy,So who are you going with?"Minah asked Krystal. What???!!!?? A boy?? Wae! ;___; "Oh! NO! I have no idea who to do with! How about you guys?" "Im going with V and Minah is going with Tao.:)" Naeun said happily jumping up and down. ;______; FML!!!! "Oh! Good for you guys, I have to find one too!" BRIIIIIINNNGGGGGG BRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG The bell rang and all of a sudden all of the kids are running and screaming all around the hall, while Mr.Yell-at-us were yelling at innocent kids. " OK! BETTER GO BEFORE MR.YELL AT US WILL YELL AT US AGAIN!! LETS GO TO THE LIBRARY  BEFORE WE DIE!!!!!!!!!!"  Minah Yell at the top of her lungs because it was sooo loud that you cannot even hear Mr.Yell at us yelling at kids. Shoot my lungs hurt. "OK!! LETS RUN!" Naeun said very loudly,while kids are pushing the three of them. The three of them runned as fast as they can to the library.