Can You Hear Me?

Can You Hear Me?
"I want to be the guy everyone remembers." Joohyun hums a reply, flipping back to the previous page of her Calculus workbook. "You know, like an undying legend; stories about me being passed down from generation to generation. Wouldn't that be nice?" 
 
Yonghwa stretches his arms from where he is, sprawled across Joohyun's baby pink sheets with his workbook long forgotten at the foot of the bed. Joohyun's thoughts start to stray as her ballpoint pen run across the spine of the book. She wonders how would she be remembered, in anyone's eyes, would she be remembered for the good things she has done or was it ever enough to deem recognisable?
 
She worries too much, for one thing. She has thoughts a normal fifteen year old would never have came across even in the deepest of their brains, hidden in a tiny corner. 
 
"What's the use of being remembered if the only you have done is being a sensation on YouTube? Fame means nothing."
 
Yonghwa flips around, lying on his stomach. "At least people know me, they can recognise my voice. You don't sing, you wouldn't know." Joohyun shrugs, placing her workbook aside, turning her attention back to her laptop which Yonghwa had been using. 
 
"Who were you listening to?" Joohyun pauses to read the vlogger's name, suppressing a smile. 
 
"This new girl everyone has been talking about since last week. Her voice is amazing, you have to listen. How I wish I could see how she looks like." 
 
Joohyun turns to face him. "Looks doesn't mean anything." She says, hovering her mouse over the close button. 
 
"She's still amazing, you know. She calls herself Seohyun."
 
"Cool." Joohyun replies, bitting at the tip of her pencil. "Maybe one day you'll fall in love with her voice the way she did with yours."
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"Want to sing a duet, Mr. Jung?"