Three

Memories

More explicit contents as making up for lateness, enjoy keke

*

 

 

*

 

Poked.

It’s poking me.

Beneath the belly button, hugged by a pair of godly crafted hipbones, there laid the source of my joy, my excitement, my everything. Yes, I’m just claiming Kai’s as mine and I’m not crazy, mind you. Ask around through Weibo and Fansites, who doesn’t want to put claim on such greedy little being. Not that it was little. The size was perfectly fine to get appreciated between my fingers, perfectly fit to the size of my mouth, perfectly comfortable to be glided in my throat and perfectly accommodated to craft the inner wall of my rear end.

I love Kai’s , however, to explain thoroughly why so would avert your attention from my current situation.

During GDA, if you saw us, then we are doing one of those bromance on stage because we won and our fandom deserved some tears and comforting skin-ship. As usual Minnie and me stuck to each other cause it’s Minnie. He’s basically saw me in everything and nothing and of all the OTPs I prefer Xiuhan for that everyone loved us because we’re sugary cute and tooth-rotting fluffy.

That’s also because I dated Kai while Kai supposed to date Kyungsoo, Sehun, Chanyeol –basically everyone in EXO-K- so I had to back off as far as I could. I wished I don’t have to, cause we’re both became so DAMN OBVIOUS! Tell ya, I’m not ignorant, I’m very eager to follow the shipping progress in the internet so I know there are serious fansites and passionate shippers for Kai and me. They even gifted me with fantakens, fanarts,  even fanfic, as a token and they’re all had sharp eyes!

Then the Daesang Award went to EXO, and everything around me became a clash of bodies, people patted, congratulated, laughed, hugged, and when I turn Kai was there so I hugged him, only briefly in my intention but he was so drowned in happiness that he squeezed me and murmuring love into my neck.

I’m at loss, the embrace left me but the warmth lingered, making me stood in haze at how sensitive my body to him. Breath hitched in protest why the touch happened in flash, limbs trembled in accusation that we’re teasing each other too much, only by simple press make us hard and ashamed to the point Kai had this scandalized look on him when he eyed me and I can’t look straight in his eyes as we untangled ourselves immediately and blended to mildly hug others.

“Hyung.”

Yet, as I followed behind Xiumin to EXO M car, Kai grabbed my hand and whispered in my ears,

“Let’s go home for tonight.”

And I’m officially became the luckiest person on Earth tonight.

 

*

 

 

*

 

I wonder, what he thought when I’m holding him, when our heat and warmth pressed close and our limbs rudely entangled in sync. We’re no lover, no friends, simply two colleagues awkwardly stuck in the same group. Or that’s what everyone believed. For me, there are so many words I could use to describe Luhan and the importance of the older boy in my life, to the point it will falter my voice and tiring my breath. After all, we’re going back to love, the lamest excuse for my world still exist with Luhan rotated around me, lightened my day as well as my heart and give me a courage to believe there’s still goodness in our cruel life.

“Kai.”

Kai, he called me, just like my fans chanted it, just like how I loved it. It’s not that I hated my own name, no I appreciated my parents for giving me such gentle and beautiful name, but Kai sounded stronger, tougher, and I felt fearless when I’m bearing the name, like the adrenaline rushed through my veins, turned me a different person, a better person for sure.

“Kai.”

Luhan called me again, and if you are in my place now –which was impossible cause I’m straddling Luhan and our body was rocked in filthy unison- there’s a surge of electricity smearing under my skin. It gave me energy to forward while my back arched because of the feedback from the beating walls. This is love, I kept thinking, this is the solid form of our wild love, at every bit of me hammering to him, crafting his delicate passage to fit mine and grazing the pleasure out of his body. I’m hard and he’s hard, tightening at both outside and inside and my heart clenched because he still calling my name. He kept calling my name, trusting me to bring us to heaven.

“Kai!”

I was attacked by dizziness, when his writhe and whisper turned into breathless scream, giving me a torturous headache cause I know he won’t last longer in this erratic race between our shagged limbs. So I grabbed his slender hips and slammed harder, faster, striking him at the spot mercilessly and make him cried, wailing so loud while chanting my name repeatedly.

“KaiKaiKaiKai…”

And the time stopped, made us still as he sprayed the air with his white honey and I’m spilling my mark inside him, deep filling him to the brim. I know it’s unsafe, but he’s the only one for me, just like I’m the only one for him. It might sound like bull to you, but this is our way to remind each other, we did this because we don’t want a second chance even if destiny interfere with our relationship. This is the only love we had and treasured.

 

“Kai…”

 

I dropped my weight on him, smiling when he called me with drowsy voice, “yes, my love?” I whispered back huskily, cause my voice was spent for ual grunts and groan I’ve presented for my Luhan.

“We’re so ed up.” A sated grin appeared on his angelic face when he heard commotion at the stage. Yes, now you know what we’ve done when we’re waiting our turn in SM TOWN concert. “Well,” I shrugged and flashed him my lazy smile,

 

 “It’s still better than doing nothing, hyung.”

 

“It’s better than ANYTHING!” Suprisingly, he tackled me and hugged my neck tightly, as if the dripping come staining his pants-less thighs was less than a problem to both of us. we risked our image to do this kink in public, well, if dark corner under the stage counted still as public zone. “Ah, my sore.” He kissed my ear with a cute whine, “promise me a nice hot bat after this, Kai.”

I crept my hand around his back, sniffling his scent in my answer, “hmm, there’s after party, after this.”

He whined louder, so I nibbled his ear and sighed, “fine we’ll sneak up and went home. How’s that sound?”

 

The whine diminished, wiped away by the appreciating butterfly kisses showered my face. “Then tomorrow morning I’ll let you pinned me to the fridge and drenched me with vanilla shake… hmm… yummy…”

“Tsk!” I snapped from haziness and glared at my lewd lover. How am I forgetting how dirty his little pink mouth could be, “hyung I lived with my parents.” and older sisters, and brother-in-law.

 

“Then we had to be SUPER sneaky.”

 

“Hyung!”

 

Luhan laughed. Seriously, I’m a very calm person, but he’s really good at testing my temper. Though, even I looked so annoyed and often complained, I’m glad he didn’t mind and still love me as flawed as I was. That’s why anger never dwelled long and smile put my bitterness at ease. So I cupped his face and kissed him slow and gentle in between his eyebrows, telling him a silent proclaim of this everlasting love we committed.

 

*

 

 

short chapter because I'm in the mood for teasing /no/ actually these two moments are my favorites among favorites. They deserved the best () drabble >_<

how was it???