CHAPTER 7 - Accident

Only Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: mianhae subscribers! I know I took so long to update but my prelims are coming and I'm stressed out. However! Don't worry! I'll be updating two chapters today. So stay tuned! *hearts*

 

 

After the incident with Jong Suk, I kept thinking that I wasn't safe. I knew that Jong Suk always meant whatever he says and I was really hoping that I was wrong.

I received a text message.

'Yu Bi-ah, you took down our lock didn't you? You seriously don't love me anymore?!'

I started looking around and I became cautious of my surroundings. Panic rained on me. 'Yes ofcourse I took it down! Why shouldn't i?' I mumbled to myself still looking around. I was working so I could not be distracted but I couldn't help but to take a peek everytime.

'Excuse me miss, 2 double chocolate please.'

I looked back when I heard the voice, I got shocked for nothing. I quickly apologized and accept her cash. The customer even asked if I was okay. 'I must have looked really scared.' While making the drink, I was still cautious of my surroundings. Oh what am I doing? Why would he be here? I managed to make the drink in time and put it on the side for the customer to collect.

'Two pure vanilla please Miss Yu Bi.'

'Yes sir, coming right up.' When I was about to take the cash from the customers hand, he pulled it back making me look up to him. It was Hyun Woo. Phew, does this guy wants me to die faster? Making me all surprised and shocked right now isn't what I need. I sunk to the ground. For that one moment I really thought it would be Jong Suk because he likes to do that to me. Every. Single. Time. It's like a bad habit.

'Come Yu Bi, take a break and come and sit with me. Get the panic off your face or else you will faint with what I'm about to tell you. We need to talk.' I stood back up because I heard the unfamiliar tone that Hyun Woo was using. I've never heard Hyun Woo talking with this tone to anyone at all. He was all serious and I was curious so I followed him.

It was nearly my break time and Young Ji is already here so I passed my job to her and quickly headed out of the counter after making the drink.

I went to the corner of the cafe with Hyun Woo. He looked freaked out. Something's going on. I took a deep breath, and another one before sitting down.

'Why do you look so scared Yu Bi? Have you heard?'

'Ah, it's nothing...what Hyun Woo? Heard what?' I raised one brow. What is he talking about?

'Yu Bi..... Your ex, Jong Suk.... He was raging at N Tower this morning.'

'Okay so.....?' No wonder he sent me that text about me taking down the lock.

'Not only that, he also went to the Tower you guys had your lock at to kill himself. He nearly did, just nearly.' Hyun Woo said with his hands on mine. I started to tremble with fear. 'I was there but was kind of far away and he looked lost and I think he was drunk. He was mumbling words no one could understand and then that's when Jun Hee and Jin Woon appeared. They were observing him because he was swaying here and there, everyone was observing him actually, and that's when he wanted to jump down.' He paused again, looking at me and squeezing my hands. 'Before he did, he said 'Yu Bi, please forgive me.' And-- '

'Oh my god! Where is he?' I abruptly stood up letting go of Hyun Woo's hands.

'He's in the hospital now, because he broke his arm when Jin Woon was pulling him down from the railing and to stopped him from throwing a fit. Jun Hee is pretty mad at you. You better see them now.'

'But I... I don't want to see him...' I said with a very reluctant tone. Why should I? Or should I?

Hyun Woo then pleaded me to go. 'Go Yu Bi, go calm Jun Hee and Jong Suk. You've got no choice. Tell Jun Hee everything and tell Jong Suk to not do something so stupid. Tell him to move on. Tell him it's over.'

I felt bad. What am I suppose to do now?

------------------------------------------

After much consideration, I finally made myself come over to explain everything to Jun Hee and ofcourse, visit Jong Suk. Little droplets of sweat were trickling down my back as I took slow steps towards the ward with Hyun Woo in front. I closed my eyes and inhale the hospital air to calm myself down. As soon as I entered, I saw Jun Hee with her arms crossed, glaring at me and Jin Woon with his hands in his pockets. Jong Suk on the other hand was lying in bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter